Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 54. (Read 554235 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
payment again not received for this week
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
English <-> Portuguese translations
And I noticed the bot increasing my excluded post. I have a total of  8 excluded post now including this. I reviewed all my post in this period and I think it's only around 4 or 5. Not a big deal after all but Im just curious why the bot behaves like that.

Anyways today is my payment day and hoping it's not delay again.

Thanks !!

Seens they fixed it

Edit: Nvm, this post itself is counting to the payout
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i see the bot is stuck again
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
And I noticed the bot increasing my excluded post. I have a total of  8 excluded post now including this. I reviewed all my post in this period and I think it's only around 4 or 5. Not a big deal after all but Im just curious why the bot behaves like that.

Anyways today is my payment day and hoping it's not delay again.

Thanks !!
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
|| Web developer ||
Hi everyone I'm happy to see everything good, If you got any problem Pm me and I will solve it.

Note : I have a limited internet (I can't connect more than 3 days a week).

Regards,
Bitcoin Boy.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
The signups are closed  and that's final Huh
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
I'm awaiting bot confirmation, how long may it take?
http://bitadsense.website/Bitx/
"BIT-X
Name: MedaR
Address:
Note: Please make sure you have a bit-x address"

Are you trying to join the campaign? Its been said several time in the lasts posts that as per OP, the signups are closed. If you look at the post right above you, you will see the same thing being discussed and said.
legendary
I'm awaiting bot confirmation, how long may it take?
http://bitadsense.website/Bitx/
"BIT-X
Name: MedaR
Address:
Note: Please make sure you have a bit-x address"
legendary
Activity: 1456
I would like to join!

38BjS4tjQTSi3e1hihwnMyj2QqnHX6JVb3   

Thanks!

A post like this and adding signature does note get you in campaign.  As of now:
No New Spots! Enrollment is manual, please make an enrollment post.
I wish it would put that at top of each page and would save so many of these.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Again, do you ask for decrease when the price goes up  Roll Eyes
No, because that is a stupid and unselfish(a quality bcttalk members are devoid of) thing to do. But asking for a raise, is a reasonable thing to do

STFU Mexxer-2, Sig campaign isn't a job..
legendary
I would like to join!

38BjS4tjQTSi3e1hihwnMyj2QqnHX6JVb3   

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Hello,

The bitcoin price dropped by 100usd, should the payouts be adjusted accordingly?

You get a fixed btc rate IMO, not and fixed fiat rate right? This campaign also had a rate of 200, did you ask for less btc when the price rose!? Come on man, be realistic....
Considering
1) The campaign decreased their rates according to the price increase(and added a max cap to posts) from $250- $450
2) This is a service, BTC (profits) are bound to be exchanged(and are most likely being done every week/month)
It is reasonable to ask for a pay rate increase

Again, do you ask for decrease when the price goes up  Roll Eyes

The campaign managers decrease it and adjust the rates when the prices go up. They do as they pay us what they can afford and it's fair enough. If now they can increase the pay rates, they will do so. In any case, this campaign and the manager has always been cooperative and attend to all the users enrolled here. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
No, because that is a stupid and unselfish(a quality bcttalk members are devoid of) thing to do. But asking for a raise, is a reasonable thing to do

My thoughts exactly (sarcasm Wink)
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
legendary
Hello,

The bitcoin price dropped by 100usd, should the payouts be adjusted accordingly?

You get a fixed btc rate IMO, not and fixed fiat rate right? This campaign also had a rate of 200, did you ask for less btc when the price rose!? Come on man, be realistic....
Considering
1) The campaign decreased their rates according to the price increase(and added a max cap to posts) from $250- $450
2) This is a service, BTC (profits) are bound to be exchanged(and are most likely being done every week/month)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Hello,

Considering
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Hello,

I just joined this campaign, I don't know anything about that.
I am not begging for more,just metioning it...
legendary
Hello,

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
Hello,

Agreed on this one !
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Hello,

Pages:
Jump to: