Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 55. (Read 554235 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
Hi everyone, this period look very busy for me I got some very important stuffs in college to complete but no worries I should end them today. I just start the payments.

bitcoin_Boy$ Can I re-apply in this campaign? I already sent you and marco a PM. My uid is still recognized on the bot but the payment shedule is messed up because I deleted my signture. Please respond. Thanks!

Marco and Bitcoin_boy$ I'm still waiting for a response. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Im just want to ask if this still hiring for new participants? maybe this week our campaign will end
And im just preparing after our campaign ends..

3 people asked today anwser is on front of thread:
No New Spots! Enrollment is manual, please make an enrollment post.
But thank you  Bitcoin_BOy$ and Marco for getting everything caught up.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Im just want to ask if this still hiring for new participants? maybe this week our campaign will end
And im just preparing after our campaign ends..
legendary
Activity: 1008
Is there any chance any additional spots will be opening up on this campaign any time soon? or what's the average time before a slot is open? I asked before but it seems to be lost several pages back so i never actually got an answer.

thanks
legendary
Merit: 1068
all payment received now, thanks

I was missing 236+~ paid posts, i received an additional payout of 150 posts, so now only 86 posts would remain unpaid. Much better than 236 posts unpaid. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I received my pending payment. Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
My concern and query are now settled.

Thanks marco and  Bitcoin_BOy$.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
all payment received now, thanks
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I'd like to know if there will be any Full Member or Senior Member spots available soon, if not please let me know when.

Thank You.

*Name:  Duomo
*Bitcoin Address: 1CkAmhizivJ5uh4dvu6H7QWDxLQauibcqn
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Hey Bitcoin Boys,
Thanks for the payment this week, I received it...
However, I was going to receive BTC0.1216 out of which I only received BTC0.108, so there still remains BTC0.0136...
Can you please let me know whether I will receive them or not???

Best regards,
gkv9... Smiley
legendary
Wasn't posting much since last week, which is why I haven't encountered any payment issues yet. I believe they will be fixed soon(and hope I get paid)
One question that has been nagging me though, is , how does the bot determine between a regular campaign thread and a signature campaign thread? Does it actively check the "Overview of signature ad" thread ?

The bot doesn't check this thread to decide what to ignore, it certainly has its independent very simple blacklist thread/section managed by Bitcoinboy.

Its pretty simple to do when you can just add the board ID to ignore said board. In the case of hardware, if its coded that way, you would simply add "76" to the list to ignore the hardware section for example.

"https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=76.0" -> its pretty straightforward to change which boards are ignored. But having the bot "read OP to guess" sound like that would be way complicated for nothing.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
Wasn't posting much since last week, which is why I haven't encountered any payment issues yet. I believe they will be fixed soon(and hope I get paid)
One question that has been nagging me though, is , how does the bot determine between a regular campaign thread and a signature campaign thread? Does it actively check the "Overview of signature ad" thread ?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Paid everything I was owed. Thx Marco, Bitcoin Boy and Bit-x.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
still missing at 0.12 from the three weeks period, i was payed only 0.12
legendary
I personally didn't receive anything but the BOT reset my posts to 0

I received, today,  a payment for 135 posts out of 171 for this week and last week. And i am still missing over 200 unpaid post from the 3 weeks "bot break" before we changed bots.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Apply for any new spot when available ..

Name:   Hash72
Activity:   280
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   January 10, 2014, 08:44:26 AM

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
The bot s paying people, every 5 minutes a new account. However, it s obvious they will not be enough money for every payment until Marco adds more funds. Let s hope this happens today.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I personally didn't receive anything but the BOT reset my posts to 0
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I received my payment in full and it included the 3 posts for which I was not paid earlier. Now I am only owed for the 15 posts that were excluded last month and I have already messaged Bitcoin_Boy about the same issue last week.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
I received the payment from the last week period just now.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: