Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 57. (Read 554235 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
BOT is not more then likely not paying right now , please check it out because I didn't receive my payment (like users above) .
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
I wonder if the payment bot is out to lunch or something?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Is bot time not the same as blockchain?  I see my last payment was 2016-01-03 08:50:02 on blockchain from bot. 

But bot shows: Payment time: 2016-01-09 .  So was wondering  if bot is not paying or time is just different?   
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
The majority of members have been paid. I am making a few manual payments to those who did not receive a full payment.

I still didn't receive my full payment personally , please check my case.

Still waiting patiently for my 200~ posts. Thanks.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
The majority of members have been paid. I am making a few manual payments to those who did not receive a full payment.

I still didn't receive my full payment personally , please check my case.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Hi,

Is there any chance you can tell me if there are any full member slots available? I checked on the first page (recruitment page) and at the top it says no new spots available and in the middle it says all postilions open. If there are any slots open then id like to apply but im guessing its going to be full?

thanks 
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Why the bot excluded some post that are not meant to be excluded? I checked my stats 7 hours ago with no excluded post since Im really not posting to those excluded section except here. This is my first post here in this thread this period. Im able to screenshot it. But now I checked my stats and to my surprise it does have excluded post now. I checked my last 10 post and I see no excluded section there.

And today is payment day. Hope no delay as the previous concern of mine has no response yet.

Thanks. Smiley

Gambling section maybe? BitcoinBoy said the excluded post thing was not counted in real time so maybe it ran through your posts and decided to exclude 10 posts from earlier posts.

Thanks. Yes I saw bitcoinboy stating that the excluded post are not counted in real time.

Only 1 post was excluded prior to my post here and I believe that is part of around 10 post I did yesterday. Not a big deal after all but I just want to know how it became excluded so in the future I know that the section is not included and will somehow refrain from posting there if not necessary.

I posted in gambling section days ago and the bot accepts it with no excluded post after even 72 hours. I just posted yesterday after resting for almost 24 hours due to my office work and prior to that I checked my stats still with no excluded post. So I will assume it's on my last 10 post yesterday but I see no excluded section.

Is gambling section not allowed?

Thanks again.
legendary
Why the bot excluded some post that are not meant to be excluded? I checked my stats 7 hours ago with no excluded post since Im really not posting to those excluded section except here. This is my first post here in this thread this period. Im able to screenshot it. But now I checked my stats and to my surprise it does have excluded post now. I checked my last 10 post and I see no excluded section there.

And today is payment day. Hope no delay as the previous concern of mine has no response yet.

Thanks. Smiley

Gambling section maybe? BitcoinBoy said the excluded post thing was not counted in real time so maybe it ran through your posts and decided to exclude 10 posts from earlier posts.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Thanks. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
marco last payment was really screwed up, many member were payed for one week only, when it was almost 3 week, how do you intend to proceed? it's still unresolved

and the limit was still 150
legendary
Hi All, I made a list, users who claim to be repaid for some posts (for the limits issue) :
@notlist3d, @Amph, @VirosaGITS, @erikalui, @gkv9, @harizen.
If you think you're missed please feel free to contact me  Wink.

Regards,
@Bitcoin Boy.

Is this still getting looked into? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I would like to join?
UID: 280119
Activity: 308
Position: Sr. Member
Bit-x address: 3HdGrHpBjik13W5Cg15VzQeShLdrdrh6P5
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7

This is the screenshot, it says paid, but the date is strange, and I can guruantee that it hasnt been paid Smiley
Edit: I see there's no pending payments , try PMing marco, or if that doesn't work, contacting support(which in turn contact marco) helps with , the time marco takes to respond.
legendary
Activity: 938
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

This is the screenshot, it says paid, but the date is strange, and I can guruantee that it hasnt been paid Smiley

legendary
did it about 1,5 month ago...
Pretty sure you changed it just now, might wait for a week. Does the bot show the pending payments?

I did, thought it should be in my donation address, I changed it just now, let me check Smiley
4 Mana 7/7
did it about 1,5 month ago...
Pretty sure you changed it just now, might wait for a week. Does the bot show the pending payments?
Edit: I see there's no pending payments , try PMing marco, or if that doesn't work, contacting support(which in turn contact marco) helps with , the time marco takes to respond.
legendary
-snip-

Please come with a solution, because over 3 months is getting ridiculous...
Just.. update your "Other Contact Information" to your Bit-x address already

did it about 1,5 month ago... ok, so I copied it also to other contact info, yet it should have worked allready according to marco Smiley
4 Mana 7/7
-snip-

Just.. update your "Other Contact Information" to your Bit-x address already
legendary
Hi, to everyone who the payment were not paid fully because of limits send me a pm and I will make a list and show it to Marco.
About the new Site address its here : http://bitadsense.website/Bitx the old site will be redirecting to it from now and so.

Note : I will give a 24 hours to users to update their signature's to the latest one,
and then the bot will start resseting their posts but no worries the new bot will have a quick way to backup up your posts if anything went
wrong.

Regards,
Bitcoin Boy.

Hi, since the thread is a little bloated, can someone confirm me that i'm using the latest signature?

The newest signature is in the first post, it removes the "and GHash" part since BIT-X no longer provides cloudmining.

Please update your signatures when possible!

Marco, eventhough I stilll havent been paid,I changed my sign to the new bit-x sign. Can I please can I have my back payments now, you've made alot of promises, still bitcoinboy hasnt paid me one post since 28-9....

Pages:
Jump to: