Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 56. (Read 554235 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I am sure Marco will get it all sorted out just give him some time. I think they should change to flat rate and eliminate all these issues with a bot. Why not just keep it simple and do monthly payments all flat rate? I get paid monthly and it works out really well. Obviously the bot has non-stop issues...
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
my stats also reset to "0". And I have checked that some funds are already present in payment btc address. May I know , when we can expect the last week payment ?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Hello,

I haven't received any payment but the bot did reset my posting count to 0 new posts?
What is going on?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
HI everyone, I'm not happy with that late payments too, the wallet fund is insuffisant from days ago, I stopped the bot to let Marco fill
it, but now I will start payments and keep some users waiting until Marco fund the wallet.

Bitcoin Boy.

So what u re saying is that our posts from this moment on do not count?
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
|| Web developer ||
HI everyone, I'm not happy with that late payments too, the wallet fund is insuffisant from days ago, I stopped the bot to let Marco fill
it, but now I will start payments and keep some users waiting until Marco fund the wallet.

Bitcoin Boy.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
don't want to be rude, but 3 weeks without being payed corretly plus 1 week without payment, + another one heading, is really asking for trouble here

you need to fix this asap, i understand your problem in real life, but this is dragged too far already

I am also still waiting for any sort of more active feedback. I saw several "working on it right" from marco and bitcoinboy combined, but still no payout. Hmm.
legendary
Merit: 1025
Hey marco and bitcoinboy maybe it's time for you guys to hire anoter campaign manager to keep things in hand whenever you two are busy. People are waiting for long enough period and I know this is a good campaign, in fact I wanted to enroll but there are currently problems inthe campaign and bitcoinboy said to fix it fist. So Just my opinion, maybe hire someone who has more time to give in monitoring sfuf in here.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
don't want to be rude, but 3 weeks without being payed corretly plus 1 week without payment, + another one heading, is really asking for trouble here

you need to fix this asap, i understand your problem in real life, but this is dragged too far already
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
With the delay this week as well, I have lost count of how much I am owed and need to be paid. Sad
legendary
Pls guys, get a grip on these issues, I really like this campaign and people behind it but these issues start to be a bit annoying.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Hi everyone, this period look very busy for me I got some very important stuffs in college to complete but no worries I should end them today. I just start the payments.

Hi Bitcoin Boys,
I would like to ask whether you could initiate payments today???
I need the coins very urgently, I am stuck in a problem which is why I need them...
So, can you please send them ASAP???

Best regards,
gkv9... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Hi everyone, this period look very busy for me I got some very important stuffs in college to complete but no worries I should end them today. I just start the payments.
Thanks for the heads up Bitcoin_BOy$, will be looking forward to payment(s).
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Good day.

Any interesting and thrilling updates?

It's been 3 days due now with my latest payout date.

Thanks.
legendary
Merit: 1025

bitcoin_Boy$ Can I re-apply in this campaign? I already sent you and marco a PM. M uid is still recognized on the bot but the payment shedule is messed up ecause I deleted my signture. Please respond. Thanks!
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
|| Web developer ||
legendary
Merit: 1068
same another payment is missed, what's going on here? i still need to receive the full payment from the last 3 weeks time plus this new week

Same, i was at over 300 posts(for the 3 weeks period of non-payment), got paid 100 posts when Bitcoinboy onlined the new bot. Now my latest payout has been overdue for about 2 days and i'm reaching 150 posts again. so 350 posts overdue~ right now.

Marco said he was paying out some people manually that were affected by the limit but i did not see anything personally, yet.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Still missing about 0.01 from last payment and the total 0.0112 from yesterday's payment.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
same another payment is missed, what's going on here? i still need to receive the full payment from the last 3 weeks time plus this new week
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
BOT is not more then likely not paying right now , please check it out because I didn't receive my payment (like users above) .

Yes. The bot is not paying and even I dint receive my payment.
legendary
Also waiting for last week`s payment. Before that, everything s fine.
Pages:
Jump to: