Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 12. (Read 554235 times)

legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Bitcoin Boy has terrible internet.

Everyone will be paid, as per usual, with the bonus stated.

As you can see there are enough funds: https://blockchain.info/address/16pe2twTgrjKC8mioPjX3f2UbCMGvWbVz4

I have no doubt about it. Still, it does look a bit unprofessional cause this issue s being repeated week after week. These s really no point showing payment deadlines if they re not going to be respected, right?

Payment time: 2016-06-27

We've already been paid for that round by the CoinsBank rep. We are missing two payments due 2016-07-04 and 2016-07-11
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!

As you can see there are enough funds: https://blockchain.info/address/16pe2twTgrjKC8mioPjX3f2UbCMGvWbVz4

I have no doubt about it. Still, it does look a bit unprofessional cause this issue s being repeated week after week. These s really no point showing payment deadlines if they re not going to be respected, right?

Payment time: 2016-06-27
http://bitadsense.website/Bitx/

Will we catch up soon?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Hi marco is there any slots left for Full member?

I want to apply.

Name: jossiel
address: 1DspGAFezLa7vjmmybM1UvzAZ7uz5WmBGk

Thank you!

Did you even read the OP?
No New Spots! Enrollment is manual, please make an enrollment post.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Hi marco is there any slots left for Full member?

I want to apply.

Name: jossiel
address: 1DspGAFezLa7vjmmybM1UvzAZ7uz5WmBGk

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Thanks for the update.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Good day Marco.

Any fearless updates about all our concerns here?

An update would be nice.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
I don't really post here nowadays because I am used to the delayed payment. However, after checking my stats, the payment delayed this time is well .. too long. Anyway, there is no excluded posts for me?
legendary
can we please get some kind of Timing on when things are going to be sorted out for the last two payments and the bonus? (an ETA)

In the first place, you'd better ask if there is anything at all that actually needs to be sorted out
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
can we please get some kind of Timing on when things are going to be sorted out for the last two payments and the bonus? (an ETA)
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
ok so we are still in the boat, but the mess that this is becoming is concerning me, still no reset, and again another payment is in the queue now, so two missed
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
The campaign is not closing down Smiley

That is good to hear.   I really do like being in it which has caused me to stick around for more then a year.  And build up trust with you.   I know you will make it right are you able to say what re-formating your doing?

Thanks addressing this though so we know not closing!
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
The campaign is not closing down Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Sorting through everything and will likely re-format the campaign. Thank you to everyone bearing with us! Smiley

so it's closed for the time being?

I'm afraid this basically means that you can kiss goodbye to your unpaid posts made since last bot-reset. You can kiss goodbye to my posts too if that comforts you somehow

at least they payed one, but in theory they should pay the other if they do not want a negative trust....

currently 0.06 are missed

Actually there was the bonus Coins_Bank mentioned to

1) 7/4 - Unpaid
2) Coins_Bank Bonus mentioned - Unpaid (unsure of amount)

And if tomorrow will be 7/11 so a 2nd week of unpaid moving it to 3 unpaid items.   I do agree Marco has always came through I have been in capaign over a year so interested to see what changes are on re-format.  At one time payments were automated as long as hot wallet had BTC.  I would love if we are caught up and re-format is going back to automation.
legendary
I think they should have to start a new campaign under the management of a good Yahoo62278, and have to leave the bot.

It will be better for them and for the members.

A good Yahoo62278 can flop over and turn into an evil Yahoo62278?

I think the evil twin would be Yahoo66678.  Tongue

Hell is empty, all devils are here

He didn't say the posts would go unpaid, he said he is "Sorting through everything" before major changes.

Talk is cheap, show us the money
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
I think they should have to start a new campaign under the management of a good Yahoo62278, and have to leave the bot.

I think the evil twin would be Yahoo66678.  Tongue

He didn't say the posts would go unpaid, he said he is "Sorting through everything" before major changes.
legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

legendary
Sorting through everything and will likely re-format the campaign. Thank you to everyone bearing with us! Smiley

so it's closed for the time being?

I'm afraid this basically means that you can kiss goodbye to your unpaid posts made since last bot-reset. You can kiss goodbye to my posts too if that comforts you somehow

at least they payed one, but in theory they should pay the other if they do not want a negative trust....

currently 0.06 are missed

If you mean payment for 100 posts, it should be processed with the old rates, i.e. 0.0008 BTC per post for Hero+ members, since the rate change was announced after the new round had already started (for which we haven't yet been paid)...

Once they [the rules] change, they only affect users after a payout

We are lagging behind the schedule just one day short of two weeks (and counting)
Pages:
Jump to: