Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 11. (Read 554235 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
The address posted by Marcotheminer couple of days moved funds https://blockchain.info/address/16pe2twTgrjKC8mioPjX3f2UbCMGvWbVz4
 to https://blockchain.info/address/3Lm5batBgm6HGzq3Z1pV2jcBwrai631Nsv

I guess it means we will be paid very soon . If you check the second address you will see that It send to our addresses from our profiles. (I doubt the funds are sufficient though since we didn't get paid for long time)
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
that involves a few seconds of arithmetic or tweaking one line of code surely? i'd hope these guys have a little more brain power than that.
I would think that the delays are from the communication between the mods of the campaign here and with the representatives of Coinsbank themselves. Someone is throwing emails their way but not getting a response.
Kinda like what is going on here to this campaign's active membership.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
that involves a few seconds of arithmetic or tweaking one line of code surely? i'd hope these guys have a little more brain power than that.
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
I believe this is the reason for your delayed payments guys:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15530835

Your pay rates have been lowered so expect a prolonged delay while they recalculate how much to pay each member or they're still trying to figure out how to program this modification to the calculating counter to your posts.

Didn't anyone get the memo  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
this guy is a key player in a crypto project

Sig camp.. is not a project it's more like a charity,why ? because the people posting/promoting the sites don't value themselves & the filthy trolls in between simply abuse their positions.

People wont do shit even if this continues for months or even more ,why ? afraid to lose the so called "JOB" and because they know they have no content in their head which could be worth some thing. If you cannot take a stand against something wrong then you don't deserve to be treated well.

It's so sad that not even one member out of at least 30+ active DT users thinks that this regular delay in Sig payment's is bad or deserves the Neg.

sorry, striking it off. I don't think i have the capacity to argue.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
this guy is a key player in a crypto project and he hasn't been on the internet for one and a half months? that seems kinda weird to me. no internet, not much crypto ether.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I can understand Bitcoinboy s got bad internet but 2.5 weeks of bad internet is really not acceptable. Pls guys, let s have some progress here.
You guys(the signature space sellers), should donate to bitcoinboys so that he can buy a good internet

you can create and sign a bitcoin transaction offline without any need for internet and then use Dial-up internet to open this page: https://blockchain.info/pushtx or any page like it to broadcast it. Cheesy

oh and by the way, the size of that page is 5.74 KB and the size of transaction is ~6.3 KB 
so in short only less than 20 KB of internet traffic is spent this way Grin
You have never experienced bad internet connection, have you?

I've experienced a 15-days downtime and hence can understand if BitcoinBoy too has experienced the same. Changing the internet connection or having a second option could be better in emergency cases unless the entire area has signal issues.

In 21st century? There's always mobile data if your home connection goes down for some reason. I highly doubt reasons behind him being away
have anything to do with internet access.

Do you know there are many areas with almost no internet access? Not everyone lives in cities while in my case the ISP was having too many issues because of which I faced the downtime. It may be the case with him too. Anyways, we all are being patient about the payment as marco has always paid Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
I can understand Bitcoinboy s got bad internet but 2.5 weeks of bad internet is really not acceptable. Pls guys, let s have some progress here.
You guys(the signature space sellers), should donate to bitcoinboys so that he can buy a good internet

you can create and sign a bitcoin transaction offline without any need for internet and then use Dial-up internet to open this page: https://blockchain.info/pushtx or any page like it to broadcast it. Cheesy

oh and by the way, the size of that page is 5.74 KB and the size of transaction is ~6.3 KB 

if you knew what country i live it and how our internet status is you would cry your eyes out for me Cheesy

on another note, this campaign has two managers and an owner so really 3 weeks delay is unacceptable. besides as i said before, i personally wouldn't mind if someone came and told us on 27-6-2016 for example "we will pay you after 30 days". but no update, no ETA, nothing!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I think he s located somewhere in Africa so certain delays re possible. However, 3 weeks s really 2 much.
Activity: 630
PM me to buy traffic for your site!

I've experienced a 15-days downtime and hence can understand if BitcoinBoy too has experienced the same. Changing the internet connection or having a second option could be better in emergency cases unless the entire area has signal issues.

In 21st century? There's always mobile data if your home connection goes down for some reason. I highly doubt reasons behind him being away
have anything to do with internet access.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale

Interesting ... ...
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

I think the problem with Bitcoin Boy's internet access should be interpreted in the way that he is currently out of reach, lol...

No carrier since May 09, 2016, 10:05:11 PM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
two round unpayed indeed, the last one was due the monday of this week, now we are heading, once again to the third week
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Bitcoin Boy has terrible internet.

Everyone will be paid, as per usual, with the bonus stated.

As you can see there are enough funds: https://blockchain.info/address/16pe2twTgrjKC8mioPjX3f2UbCMGvWbVz4

I have no doubt about it. Still, it does look a bit unprofessional cause this issue s being repeated week after week. These s really no point showing payment deadlines if they re not going to be respected, right?

Payment time: 2016-06-27

We've already been paid for that round by the CoinsBank rep. We are missing two payments due 2016-07-04 and 2016-07-11

True, but if I look at the "bot", I need to do research just to figure out how much I am still owed.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin Boy has terrible internet.

Everyone will be paid, as per usual, with the bonus stated.

As you can see there are enough funds: https://blockchain.info/address/16pe2twTgrjKC8mioPjX3f2UbCMGvWbVz4

Thanks for the update.  Cool

Agreed will this catch up both missing payments?

1) 7/4 - Unpaid
2) Coins_Bank Bonus mentioned - Unpaid (unsure of amount)
3) 7/11 - Unpaid

As at this point were missing 2 payment's and bonus.  When were this backed up is there a chance he can go to a coffee shop or place with wifi?  It seems like there would be a way to get internet that does not take week's. 
Pages:
Jump to: