Pages:
Author

Topic: BIT.AC :: MULTICURRENCY WALLET :: BUILT-IN INSTANT EXCHANGE :: Affiliate Program - page 4. (Read 21905 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
BIT.AC STAFF
So, whats up with the integrated exchange?
It was one of the reasons I made an account and now it's been "Temporarily unavailable" for almost 2 weeks now...

We are now rebalancing our cold storage reserves. We plan to get the whole system back to normal in 48 hours. We appreciate your patience.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
dear BIT.AC

i need to get into my account to change the 2FA method.
since i dont get e-mail with my pin code i wont be able to change this.
i try everyday but no e-mail ever arrives in my mailbox

suggestions are welcome
Activity: 57
So, whats up with the integrated exchange?
It was one of the reasons I made an account and now it's been "Temporarily unavailable" for almost 2 weeks now...
BIT.AC STAFF
I have to say that I do own an account since last June, it worked pretty OK. I'm trying to log in for one month now with no luck. Several unreplied mails to customer service and a PM to the rep here. I do understand that there is an issue with the 2FA to mail system, which is OK, let's say that s##t happens, but a reply with we are working on it or a simple sorry would be appreciated. I still hope my balance is still the same when I manage to log in again. End of rant Smiley

Rest assured, your balance is safe with BIT.AC

For the last three weeks, some party is constantly trying to get us down. There were a number of discredit attempts which included mass signups of unaware users and massive DDoS attacks (still ongoing!). As a result, most of our mail servers were blocked by Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail. That is why some BIT.AC customers were unable to receive 2FA messages. We are working hard to resolve the situation. For example, we are on the finish line of adding Amazon SES/AWS as our primary E-mail solution (which will finally bring the 2FA issues to an end).

We appreciate your patience.
BIT.AC STAFF
[OFFICIAL UPDATE]

There is still ongoing DDoS attack to our servers. Our staff is striving to get back online ASAP. ETA 12 Hours.

We apologize for an inconvenience and instability problems for the last weeks. We are working hard to resolve these tech issues and get back to normal. Again, we appreciate your patience.
Activity: 6
I have to say that I do own an account since last June, it worked pretty OK. I'm trying to log in for one month now with no luck. Several unreplied mails to customer service and a PM to the rep here. I do understand that there is an issue with the 2FA to mail system, which is OK, let's say that s##t happens, but a reply with we are working on it or a simple sorry would be appreciated. I still hope my balance is still the same when I manage to log in again. End of rant Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
1.) This site has your keys
2.) The site is currently down

Lol...I was planing downloading the multi wallet until I read reviews on Google store. What I got isn't in anyway encouraging, just like here too. I think I will stay back and watch from the sidelines.
BIT.AC STAFF
[OFFICIAL UPDATE]

Unplanned maintenance has been completed. We apologize for any inconvenience. Everything's operational at the moment. We are now preparing to launch a new look for BIT.AC in a few days. Stay tuned!
Activity: 461
Merit: 252
1.) This site has your keys
2.) The site is currently down
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
why is your site down this time?
BIT.AC STAFF

[OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE]

Cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/bitac-adds-support-for-22-more-crypto-currencies
Bitcoinist: http://bitcoinist.com/bit-ac-adds-support-22-cryptocurrencies/
NewsBTC: http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/06/27/bit-ac-adds-support-22-crypto-currencies/

BIT.AC ADDS SUPPORT FOR 22 MORE CRYPTO CURRENCIES

London, UK — BIT.AC, the easy to use European based multi currency crypto wallet is proud to announce the support of 22 new crypto currencies. The new list of coins includes Gnosis, Golem, Iconomi, BAT, Xaurum, Edgeless, Trustcoin, Pluton, Augur, iExec, Melon, Wings, Singular, Aragon, FirstBlood, vSlice, Time, TokenCard, BCAP, Guppy, Lunyr and TAAS. In addition to powerfully performing the functions of a standard digital crypto wallet, BIT.AC enables users to seamlessly and instantly convert one type of crypto currency into another. This represents a step forward in a company’s efforts to bring crypto coins closer to a wide range of users.

With BIT.AC, a user does not have to register multiple accounts on cryptocurrency exchanges or spend time waiting for transaction confirmations. The wallet allows users to conduct real-time exchanges “on the fly.”

The platform uses “cold storage” technology to protect servers from the risk of external intrusion.

“BIT.AC is simple and easy to use and, as it only takes an instant to open your chosen crypto coin account with more than 35 currencies supported, it also saves a considerable amount of time. Indeed, sending, receiving and exchanging currency has never been more easy,” said Philipp Schnabel, company CEO.

BIT.AC, a London-based crypto wallet, has a built-in exchange and accommodates 36 different cryptocurrencies. Since its successful launch in 2015, the BIT.AC wallet allows users to instantly exchange from one crypto coin to another. Supported currencies include Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, DASH, Monero, Factoids, Lisk, Vericoin, Vertcoin, Namecoin, Novacoin, Ethereum Classic, CLAM, Gnosis, Golem, Iconomi, BAT, Xaurum, Edgeless, Trustcoin, Pluton, Augur, iExec, Melon, Wings, Singular, Aragon, FirstBlood, vSlice, Time, TokenCard, BCAP, Guppy, Lunyr and TAAS and more in the pipeline.

In addition to web-based wallets and instant exchange platform, BIT.AC also offers Android application for mobile users.

BIT.AC is presently offering affiliates up to 50% commission on transaction fees from client referrals.

BIT.AC STAFF
[BIT.AC INFORMATION]

In regards to E-mail based 2FA problems for some customers.

Sometimes E-mail confirmation message may take some time to hit your particular inbox. Due to unreability of 2FA to E-mail authentication scheme, we strongly encourage our customers to use Google Authenticator or Authy App (or any other QR-code compatible mobile application) as 2FA authentication scheme.

Please note that 2FA to E-mail will be discontinued by Sep 1st, 2017. Please don't forget to log in into your BIT.AC cabinet to make an appropiate changes to your authentication methods.

LATEST UPDATE (27/06/2017): We are moving the whole BIT.AC E-mail subsystem to Amazon AWS. ETA 72 Hrs. 2FA and Registration E-mail delays will no longer be an issue.
BIT.AC STAFF
Do not trust this company. They have been signing emails up without consent. I found a welcome email in my gmail spam, after seeing that bit.ac looked fairly legit, I went ahead and tried the login details and they worked.

After a quick Google, I also found this: https://www.devrant.io/rants/651712/so-i-just-recieved-a-welcome-email-from-bit-ac-with-my-email-and-a-random-genera

Likely they aquired a database of email addresses and are now signing them all up so it appears as if they have users... Most likely illegal considering they are a UK registered company.

If they can provide a valid reason why mine and other people's emails have been signed up to their website without permission, then I will be happy to take this down.

Yes, stay away from this piece of shit. I used it, and they stole all of my money. I then wrote to the support asking about it. And guess what? Now I can't even login anymore.

Never use bit.ac, they will only scam you and take everything.

What's your account ID? Please contact me via PM at your earliest convenience. Did you try to defraud another customers or steal their funds? Did you try to SPAM? Please provide your ID and we will discuss your situation in public.

Since our launch in Feb 2016, we have never blocked any customer's account for no reason.

Thank you.
BIT.AC STAFF
Do not trust this company. They have been signing emails up without consent. I found a welcome email in my gmail spam, after seeing that bit.ac looked fairly legit, I went ahead and tried the login details and they worked.

After a quick Google, I also found this: https://www.devrant.io/rants/651712/so-i-just-recieved-a-welcome-email-from-bit-ac-with-my-email-and-a-random-genera

Likely they aquired a database of email addresses and are now signing them all up so it appears as if they have users... Most likely illegal considering they are a UK registered company.

If they can provide a valid reason why mine and other people's emails have been signed up to their website without permission, then I will be happy to take this down.

Guys first of all we apologize for the situation! After massive DDOS attack, some party has used a list of E-mail addresses to defraud our company! It took some time for us to understand the situation and to take an appropriate measures. Rest assured, there are NO REASONS for us to use 3rd party database to attract irrelevant users!

As of now, we have implemented recaptcha for account signup form and closely monitoring the situation.

Again, we apologize.
Activity: 3

Yes, stay away from this piece of shit. I used it, and they stole all of my money. I then wrote to the support asking about it. And guess what? Now I can't even login anymore.

Never use bit.ac, they will only scam you and take everything.

Edit: I got help now from the staff at bit.ac, if I was wrong and bit.ac is not to blame for what happened I apologise for my words.
Activity: 1

I logged in to my bit.ac-account today, only to see that all the coins are gone.  Angry
It was sent to some wallet but the transaction is not shown in the blockchain. What's going on?

Did you try to contact our customer service? If you need assistance, feel free to PM me your account ID and further details and I will be happy to push your request to our tech team.

By the way, do you have 2FA setup on your account? BIT.AC encourages everyone to use 2FA (two-factor authentication, preferrably Google Authenticator or Authy software) for a safety of your funds.  

Thanks for the reply. Yes I've contacted the support now, I'm waiting for a response.
BIT.AC STAFF
I logged in to my bit.ac-account today, only to see that all the coins are gone.  Angry
It was sent to some wallet but the transaction is not shown in the blockchain. What's going on?

Did you try to contact our customer service? If you need assistance, feel free to PM me your account ID and further details and I will be happy to push your request to our tech team.

By the way, do you have 2FA setup on your account? BIT.AC encourages everyone to use 2FA (two-factor authentication, preferrably Google Authenticator or Authy software) for a safety of your funds.  
I logged in to my bit.ac-account today, only to see that all the coins are gone.  Angry
BIT.AC STAFF
[BIT.AC ANNOUNCEMENT]

Indeed, there were some Ethereum service outages related to ETH software update. It took a time for our tech staff to get everything back to normal. Everything is operational at the moment. No transactions were lost during the process. We apologize for any inconvenience.

In regards to recent comments that some users cannot get into their BIT.AC account management area. There are a few issues in regards to yahoo.com and hotmail.com email addresses. We are working hard to negotiate a solution with Yahoo and Microsoft/Hotmail. In the meanwhile, it is highly recommended for all of our customers to switch to Google Authenticator/Authy 2FA authorization method. In case of any problems or comments (and if you are not able to log in into BIT.AC account management area for some reason) do not hesitate to contact our customer service team via E-mail -- support (at) bit.ac.

Again, we apologize for any inconveniece.

I would also like to announce that a number of new crypto currencies will be added to BIT.AC by Monday, 12/06/17. Stay updated!

Thank you.

Sincerely,
BIT.AC Customer Service.
Pages:
Jump to: