Pages:
Author

Topic: BIT.AC :: MULTICURRENCY WALLET :: BUILT-IN INSTANT EXCHANGE :: Affiliate Program - page 8. (Read 21905 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
I wonder if this is a bug in the android wallet,  i create an address in the website using google chrome and when I accessed it to my android phone I have this,

~img~

I need to relog to see the changes made in creating a wallet address.  I do not know if this is an isolated case or rather my internet failed me.  I will explore the wallet application more and report here whatever glitches or bug i found in it and Bit.AC phone Wallet is battery friendly with its dark background.

I guess this is not the bug that need improvement. Wallet generation do take time to load and case is same for everyone.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I wonder if this is a bug in the android wallet,  i create an address in the website using google chrome and when I accessed it to my android phone I have this,

I need to relog to see the changes made in creating a wallet address.  I do not know if this is an isolated case or rather my internet failed me.  I will explore the wallet application more and report here whatever glitches or bug i found in it and Bit.AC phone Wallet is battery friendly with its dark background.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Just found that when sending ETH out of bit.ac wallet we have to pay fix 0.01 ETH in fees which is way higher than what you have to pay when using Jaxx wallet which is also multi currency wallet. I think Bit.ac team have to enable custom fee for ETH transactions. Sending ETH is as expensive as sending BTC.  Angry

This is the issue the fees that we have to pay when sending ETH. Anyway all wallet collecting fees when sending a coins. But, in bit.ac hoping to lower the fees to attracts more users.

i think sending fee high, because bit.ac need fast transaction
if sending fee low, can reduce service , because transacion can very long time confirmation
all exchanger service sending fee ETH is same 0.01 ETH
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
Just found that when sending ETH out of bit.ac wallet we have to pay fix 0.01 ETH in fees which is way higher than what you have to pay when using Jaxx wallet which is also multi currency wallet. I think Bit.ac team have to enable custom fee for ETH transactions. Sending ETH is as expensive as sending BTC.  Angry

This is the issue the fees that we have to pay when sending ETH. Anyway all wallet collecting fees when sending a coins. But, in bit.ac hoping to lower the fees to attracts more users.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
I think something need to be fixed on mobile app (android). Even when i check Remember me when signing in, app get logged out if i re-open app after closing it once. Doesn't it supposed to log me directly into my dashboard or atleast save my login details in input field so that i don't have to manually enter all the details?

Not in my case.

But that hassle thing can save you in case of a lost phone. Smiley

- I see the site is now very good but we need to look at the issue fee when making the transaction, I expect it will be lower than the current price.

suggestions for now is for bit.ac to add more altcoins, ios wallet and lower their transaction fee.

Seriously the fees are issue? I see it depends on the currency you are dealing. For bitcoin, I see it as fair and no problem with it at all as it was also present in some of the exchanges. Mind telling how much fees you got there? Just give an example or screenshot so that we can see here the "issue" thing.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
- I see the site is now very good but we need to look at the issue fee when making the transaction, I expect it will be lower than the current price. The low transaction costs will give us more opportunities to compete with other sites and I think the web needs to announce some good strategies for future development, that will make the site become popular and create trust for site users. Incessant development and improvement will make the website last longer

Yah. soon there will be more competitors thats why improvement is a vital thing. i have also used other multi currency wallets and what i like about

bit.ac more than them is they have monero in their coins list and by reading replies here in the thread i can guess that their support is active which is

big plus. my suggestions for now is for bit.ac to add more altcoins, ios wallet and lower their transaction fee.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think something need to be fixed on mobile app (android). Even when i check Remember me when signing in, app get logged out if i re-open app after closing it once. Doesn't it supposed to log me directly into my dashboard or atleast save my login details in input field so that i don't have to manually enter all the details?
Activity: 1302
- I see the site is now very good but we need to look at the issue fee when making the transaction, I expect it will be lower than the current price. The low transaction costs will give us more opportunities to compete with other sites and I think the web needs to announce some good strategies for future development, that will make the site become popular and create trust for site users. Incessant development and improvement will make the website last longer
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
BIT.AC STAFF
Hello

has anyone also problems with delivering monero? I have sent two times monero to my bit.ac wallet, first time it took about a week until the balance shown up. Now, the second transaction, it is two days ago and there are still no incomings. any idea?

2 day delay is way too much. Please contact our customer service. There are no known issues to Monero as of today.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯

Yeah I agree kindly consider amacar2 request about ETH transaction it is quite expensive in ratio to the ETH price.  It would be good if Bit.Ac can offer lower fee than their competitor.  If users learned about the lower fee Bitc.Ac offer then I believe they will get interested in using your service.

Well that would be a - points for them if this one will be seen by those meticulous guys out there and as suggestion it should be lowered down so that people will get attract and get annoyed to use this wallet. And its a good marketing strat to see that they have the same fee's on those eth wallet providers who came first and also my little suggestion is they add some New altcoin who already exist for now so that the exchanging feature of bit.ac well became alive.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Well I have like the mobile app of bit.ac which is currently present for android users currently. Awaiting now that app soon be launched for the IOS phones too as many user who use IOS are awaiting for it.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello

has anyone also problems with delivering monero? I have sent two times monero to my bit.ac wallet, first time it took about a week until the balance shown up. Now, the second transaction, it is two days ago and there are still no incomings. any idea?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Yeah I agree kindly consider amacar2 request about ETH transaction it is quite expensive in ratio to the ETH price.  It would be good if Bit.Ac can offer lower fee than their competitor.  If users learned about the lower fee Bitc.Ac offer then I believe they will get interested in using your service.
legendary
Activity: 588
my browser mozzila this now problem,
ussualy iam use mozilla visit BIT.AC without problem, but iam use opera can't acces BIT.AC

Code:
Unable to complete secure transaction

You tried to access the address http://bit.ac/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

Secure connection: fatal error (80) from server.

[b]https://bit.ac/[/b]
[code]
[/code]
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
BIT.AC STAFF
So I'm the only one who have a problem with the new android wallet,  maybe because my android version is not supported to use this new wallet.  Hope the dev can check it and improve the wallet to be able to be used by lower android version.  

What version of the Droid you using?

If you dont mind, please find my previous post before the post you quoted. I have mentioned the android version I use to try this android wallet. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall it again but still, I cant login to my BIT.AC wallet account as the application sends me back to login page anytime after I click the login button.

Please contact our customer service at your ealiest convenience. Thank you.
Activity: 1302
- I think it would be even more wonderful if containing multiple currencies over. The exchange will become easier, it will increase the popularity of the website. Hope bit.ac will have more new features, that can quickly attract a growing number of members. I think the website want to become popular just need constantly improving and developing, and it needs something different from other websites
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
This is I like the most in this features a mutli currency crypto wallet that contains 13 popular cyrpto currencies. Also enables true instant cross currency exchange, this will really attacts more users to use bit.ac. For sure many will use this wallet because of its easy use and nice features.

Previously I used this website many times for my altcoin transaction, yes it will attract more members in coming days.
After their signature campaign, many people came to know about the website bit.ac. In coming days their support system needs to extend because once member base is increasing means.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
So I'm the only one who have a problem with the new android wallet,  maybe because my android version is not supported to use this new wallet.  Hope the dev can check it and improve the wallet to be able to be used by lower android version.  

What version of the Droid you using?

If you dont mind, please find my previous post before the post you quoted. I have mentioned the android version I use to try this android wallet. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall it again but still, I cant login to my BIT.AC wallet account as the application sends me back to login page anytime after I click the login button.

Try it on different phone maybe your android version doesn't supports new version of wallet and if the error still will occur eventhough you've try to apply those things well might better if you give a ticket on their support so that they will be aware of some certain flaws in their new released version so that they can enhance their service and make things right.

My android version should not be the main issue as it requires only android 3.0 and above, and I think I'm not the only one who cant login. Just checked at playstore and there are other people who experienced the same problem.
legendary
Just installed Android wallet and it looks really good.

Haven't done any transaction yet but i have already started loving this app.
- Light weight only around 3 mb
- Very good user interface and nice color combination

Will post my experience here after using it for few more days.
Pages:
Jump to: