Pages:
Author

Topic: BIT.AC :: MULTICURRENCY WALLET :: BUILT-IN INSTANT EXCHANGE :: Affiliate Program - page 5. (Read 21905 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This is true, I will not use the service of BIT.AC any longer in the future and manage my coins in different wallets.
Activity: 4
I am still wayting for the eth-payment, and i'm really pissed off.

The payment is pending since 05/06/2017 and the transaction will not be found on the etherchain network.

--- edit 08/06/2017 ---

today i recieved my eth-coin after a few days of spamming to bit.ac on twitter and co
Activity: 9
I got my eth as well.
Strange they didn't communicated better. 
Activity: 24
Activity: 12
I think my eths come through. Have you guys got yours?
I've got this message now:ETH, XMR STILL ON MAINTENANCE. ETA: 07 JUN 12:30PM CET. WE APOLOGIZE.

Angry

The problem with Bit.ac is that they left an extensive trail as to who they are so it's in their best interest to give customers their ETH back. Not giving customers their ETH back would not be a smart move, because they might be monitored or surveilled without realizing it and popped at any moment.

I'm guessing they will fix this issue to reduce the heat.

Hey pushups44  -- ALL these Exchanges are doing the SAME  thing. The only people who find out about it are those who try and take coins out while their Wallet looks good on-line but is in fact temporarily empty. Then they freeze the account until they can replace the coins.

But the heat is good ... but spread the word: stay the fukk away from these Exchanges, if you need them then keep no more in them than you need.
It's been well over 24 hours now. ... to withdraw their bitcoins?
Yes, ...My guess is that they will eventually release the ETH. .... since doing otherwise can get them into some trouble, legal and otherwise.
Let's wait and see. I sent them an email about the ETH issue.
From what I have found: ALL these Exchanges are using the coins in their accounts to trade -- they steal the coins when prices are building up steam and  then sell them at a profit. When prices come down again they buy back  the coins to put them back into the wallets. Obviously THEY WILL LOSE CUSTOMERS -- BUT THEY DON'T CARE - because the huge influx of new customers will more than just  replace the fuming few they lose.
If I'm right then there is nothing else to do but wait for the prices to come down enough to activate the  "pending transactions."
It's been well over 24 hours now. This time yesterday i had some hope but now i'm back to thinking its a scam? I just can't work out why they'd come back online yesterday and then allow people to withdraw their bitcoins? Also you would of thought if they were scamming us theyd do a better job of covering up their trail
it is now 9am EDT -- it has been over 24 hrs and  Bit.AC  ETH transaction still pending.
But it seems that Etherscan is still playing with a lot  of 0-ETH  transactions so maybe Etherium is  still working on things.
thank you for the ETH system update
I was able to get in and transferred my ETH but still pending...
Their Twitter account is more active at the moment.
And regarding ETH:
#ETH #Ethereum is under maintenance due to the recent wallet software update. Will be back online by 12:00 CET 06/06/2017. We apologize.
They've updated their twitter account and customer service have also messaged me saying problems with eth are being resolved. What do you guys think?
They have finally allowed me to access my account -- I was able to Withdraw my BTC but my ETH withdrawal has been "pending" for over 2 hours with no activity showing in the Blockchain -- time will tell.
They've updated their twitter account and customer service have also messaged me saying problems with eth are being resolved. What do you guys think?
These people are based in Montenegro. Follow the evidence already given here. Their names and physical address were posted already. They are sloppy at covering their tracks.
Thanks pushups44: I posted that to hopefully alert anyone  new to all this  Cryptocoin  Exchange racket  - the mother being Coinbase.
I checked my eth address and they transferred the amount to another address 3 days ago.
So scam is obvious.  Angry
I can still log in fine, I've managed to withdraw all my coins apart from eth which has been pending for over a day. I think there's a good chance we've been scammed Cry I can't really think of another reason for the lack of a communication? If they are having technical issues then i can understand that but it's the lack of communication that concerns me. I'll probably leave it a couple of days and then look into what further action can be taken.
Filled in the contactform but no response.
And it proofs the fact that 2-step verification is working!  No way to get in without it  Lips sealed
Yes there are problems with the 2 step verification.  I received all the codes at once yesterday evening.  None worked because they probably timed out after a while.
I can accept that there are some problems - can always happen - but no response from Bit.Ac is REALLY annoying!
Pages:
Jump to: