Pages:
Author

Topic: BIT.AC :: MULTICURRENCY WALLET :: BUILT-IN INSTANT EXCHANGE :: Affiliate Program - page 6. (Read 21905 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Do you have 2fa codes activated? I've read alot of people are having issues with this. I dont have it activated so maybe thats why i can log in?
Activity: 9
At least you can login.  I can't even access my wallets. 
No panicking yet.  It seems too random to call this a scam but they need to sort out their business.
Activity: 12
Hi, I haven't had any issues with logging in and have also had a couple of responses from customer support. However I tried to send some eth from my bit.ac wallet to my ledger wallet this time yesterday but it's still pending. Customer support have just said sometimes the eth network takes a while to pick the transaction up - could this be the case? I have tried sending a small amount of DASH to another wallet to see if that works and that got confirmed in about 10 minutes.

Can anyone help out? Im panicking a bit
Activity: 24
BIT.AC "2FA Codes" are automated -- until now they have always arrived instantly -- for over 5 days mine arrive about a day later - ALL at once-- none of them work.  If they are having technical problems then they should say so.
Without any replies from their so called "customer service" I must assume the worst: GOODBYE COINS.   
Activity: 9
I have the same problem since yesterday.  Don't know what to do except to wait for customer support.
Hopefully this is sorted out soon.
Activity: 3
IT sounds great but there is NO Customer Service -- emails go unanswered for AT-LEAST DAYS , there is no telephone number just a Huh London street address
does not seem to be a legitimate operation
I fear my coins have vanished.
Activity: 11
what is wrong with Bit.AC site? i'ts absolutely impossible to login this site for days now. Not receiving emails with the codes needed to login. Send customer support emails but no response
Bit.ac what's going on?
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
anyone try this ? is it safe ? also how the network ? is it stable ?
Ofcourse bit.ac is trusted i tried it already but the problem is the site is not a mobile friendly you have to access the site with your computer but you can try their app
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
BIT.AC STAFF

The reason why questions like this is being asked is because not a lot of people really have access to this site. I have read several complains and even me I have experienced it first hand. This site has potentials but its seems to shutting me out. I registered with my mail only for me to wait for confirmation mail to arrive but eventually did not even up to this day.

We apologize for your issue. Did you check your Junk or Spam folder? Let us know.

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

The reason why questions like this is being asked is because not a lot of people really have access to this site. I have read several complains and even me I have experienced it first hand. This site has potentials but its seems to shutting me out. I registered with my mail only for me to wait for confirmation mail to arrive but eventually did not even up to this day.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

Of course it's safe and relatively easier to use, if you are yet confused coinbase.com is a exchange and not a wallet which is risky, while bit. Ac is a wallet which means far more security and features. And it's solve one big headache many of us were having of searching for a different wallet to store different currency, this allows us to store all the different coins into one and that's simply one of its best feature. Plus they are here, so you can drop them a message in case of any more clarification.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
After my last problem has not fixed till today, problem that I cant login into the android wallet. Today I tried to use a new phone, tried to register a new account but I do not receive confirmation/verification email. How long I need to wait for the email?

if you not receive mailbox confirmation from bit.ac you can check in spam folder
ussualy automatic mail system is very long time not receive mailbox, ussualy receive in spam folder

At least try to read my latest post before suggesting something. I have clearly said that I have checked all my folders but no emails from bit.ac.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

Yes, BIT.AC is safe and legit destination to store and exchange cryptocurrencies. It has all features that a web wallet need to have. It is good place to keep major coins.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes i am using bit.ac android wallet from few weeks without any problem, you don't have to worry about getting any downtime. I am regularly sending and receiving ETH from their wallet without any problem.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
After my last problem has not fixed till today, problem that I cant login into the android wallet. Today I tried to use a new phone, tried to register a new account but I do not receive confirmation/verification email. How long I need to wait for the email?

if you not receive mailbox confirmation from bit.ac you can check in spam folder
ussualy automatic mail system is very long time not receive mailbox, ussualy receive in spam folder
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
It seems this issue of people not able to log in into their account due to the delay or unarrival of the confirmation email is not only affecting me but several others that are trying to get a feel of the site. But it seems the admin is not interested in fixing this issue. Its not only enough to have a good and nice interface but ability to access the site should also be paramount.

May i ask if your problem was solved already? I tried using my brother's phone and register again with another e-mail but the confirmation arrived instantly.

Not yet, still no confirmation email till now (not even received on my spam folder as well). I dont know whats wrong here, but I think I should give up about this. Maybe this wallet is not suitable for me.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

May i ask if your problem was solved already? I tried using my brother's phone and register again with another e-mail but the confirmation arrived instantly.

Not yet, still no confirmation email till now (not even received on my spam folder as well). I dont know whats wrong here, but I think I should give up about this. Maybe this wallet is not suitable for me.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
Very attractive sitr. The user interface is pretty amazing as compared to other services onlne. The website do nit get stuck at all and can help me stay live all the time. Usually exchangers are heavy sites with load on server but bit.ac has made it easy to surf. Same goes for android app as well. I enjoy both the ways to surf it. Thanks a lot.

Is it really attractive for you? It really is not. The design needs fewer colors and simpler lines. I recommend they use a framework like Bootstrap.

We do not have to lie just because we are in the signature campaign. We are here to help Bit.ac become one of the best online wallet. How can they improve if they think that their site is good enough?

Pages:
Jump to: