Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 261. (Read 339472 times)

legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Hey buddy, I know on the surface how this may look but they will get the technology they asked for because they are contracting with Halo on it. So this just helps both parties. It was a mutually beneficial business deal. Lets say you are correct and the price drops, but you see they are still getting my tech and markets and they STILL fork to a hedging coin. Simply because they have are willing to take care of a dev team. During our negotiations they did in fact show me with their ACTIONS that they are more than capable of doing so. The old pump and dump scheme is over. Things are changing in cryptospace. Maybe you should just take a "wait and see approach". By them running a dev team, its absolutely amazingly beneficial to Blackcoin. Because now, it will be so much easier for me to get tasks completed... especially if there is staff on hand to help.

So, regardless of what you think the background is of people who licensed from me is, they are in fact willing to branch out from the current phony coin launches. That in my eyes is mutually beneficial to Blackcoin and any smart contracting related tech. As the owner of Halo, these are the types of deals that are of the highest value.

Just a quick update for everyone. We have decided to reward our earlier investors buy giving them a discount depending on when they buy their coins.

The formula will unfold as follows.
Each coin will be priced at:
252-264 satoshi -Day 1
264-276 satoshi -Day 2
276-288 satoshi -Day 3
288-300 satoshi -Day 4
300 satoshi -Day 5

Price will go up 1 satoshi every 2 hours on the hour.
Any unsold coins will be burned by BTER.

We hope you enjoy this opportunity and make the most of it.

Thank you.

Can I sell on Day 5?

what a sarcasm.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
@DEV

Thank you guys bring this fantastic tech to community, I have a question, how can you implement reverse-transaction, like  I buy a goods but when  I receive it I found it's bad, so how can you deal with this scenario, can you explain it in tech perspective?

Because its double deposit the contracts are unbreakable. Please read my whitepaper at BitHalo.org. By both parties making an advanced deposit they have to work together. Escrow extensions are allowed but if they dont play nice the money is destroyed.

Thanks Dave. I'm sure you'll have more of these questions tomorrow during the AMA. It's the learning curve. We understand. Thanks again.
@DEV

Thank you guys bring this fantastic tech to community, I have a question, how can you implement reverse-transaction, like  I buy a goods but when  I receive it I found it's bad, so how can you deal with this scenario, can you explain it in tech perspective?

There are a few ways to enforce this. I urge you to stop by the AMA tomorrow on Reddit and speak with Mr Zimbeck himself.

As I understand it, there will be double deposit smart contracts. Both parties will need to agree that the transaction was complete for any funds to be released. And as the seller needs to put up money as well, not just product, the double deposit smart contracts will keep all scammers away.
There is no way to scam using this feature.
Same goes for the buyer. The buyer also needs to put up double the amount. So if he were to try and screw the seller he would lose out 2x.
It's pretty much like guarded fence and the only people who can get in are the ones with serious and legit intentions.

legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
@DEV

Because its double deposit the contracts are unbreakable. Please read my whitepaper at BitHalo.org. By both parties making an advanced deposit they have to work together. Escrow extensions are allowed but if they dont play nice the money is destroyed.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
I won't be selling on day 5. This has a lot of promise and looks very well made and has a respected person developing it.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
@DEV

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
Just a quick update for everyone. We have decided to reward our earlier investors buy giving them a discount depending on when they buy their coins.

252-264 satoshi -Day 1
264-276 satoshi -Day 2
276-288 satoshi -Day 3
288-300 satoshi -Day 4
300 satoshi -Day 5

Thank you.

Can I sell on Day 5?

what a sarcasm.

252-264 satoshi -Day 1
264-276 satoshi -Day 2
276-288 satoshi -Day 3
288-300 satoshi -Day 4
300 satoshi -Day 5

Thank you.

Can I sell on Day 5?

As soon as the ICO is over the market will be open for trading.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500

252-264 satoshi -Day 1
264-276 satoshi -Day 2
276-288 satoshi -Day 3
288-300 satoshi -Day 4
300 satoshi -Day 5

Thank you.

Can I sell on Day 5?
So, if someone has evidences that your team come from China, why u deny it?

What matter if they where from China 1/7th the people on the planet are from there? Regardless of where them this team has come out with a pretty cool looking coin concept and will put it into action real soon.

It does not matter. So, I ask why they denied.
Or, it does matter, I come from China, I know those guys are just good at pumping and dumping games. For coding or developing? LOL, come on.

Our partners are not interested in "pumping & dumping". We have hired Mr David Zimbeck as our development team manager. And as a matter of fact, he's already sourcing devs globally to work on the BitBay project

We thank you for your concern.
Great concept, will follow along on this little ride. 

Thanks. We look forward to seeing you around here.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

What matter if they where from China 1/7th the people on the planet are from there? Regardless of where them this team has come out with a pretty cool looking coin concept and will put it into action real soon.

It does not matter. So, I ask why they denied.
Or, it does matter, I come from China, I know those guys are just good at pumping and dumping games. For coding or developing? LOL, come on.
I think I've seen this price increasing trick before. Usecoin, biggest scam offering to develop a decentralized market, its price of ico  stage 1 is 1000 sat, when stage 2 it is 1500 sat.  And rootcoin is just like this.

Decentralized market, ico price increase trick...Coins of this symbol never ends well. Usecoin, rootcoin...

Nope, I think I'll skip this one.

Sorry to hear that you'll be passing. Its a great project we've got going on here and maybe one day you'll realize this and become a BitBayer.

Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Great concept, will follow along on this little ride. 
Activity: 3
I think I've seen this price increasing trick before. Usecoin, biggest scam offering to develop a decentralized market, its price of ico  stage 1 is 1000 sat, when stage 2 it is 1500 sat.  And rootcoin is just like this.

Decentralized market, ico price increase trick...Coins of this symbol never ends well. Usecoin, rootcoin...

Nope, I think I'll skip this one.
Activity: 47

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

252-264 satoshi -Day 1
264-276 satoshi -Day 2
276-288 satoshi -Day 3
288-300 satoshi -Day 4
300 satoshi -Day 5

Thank you.

I will be there day 1 for sure. My BTC will be on Bter real soon.

Our team members are located globally. We have not denied anything. We have some coders in Cambodia, soon to have some in India as well. We have marketers working from the UK and the States. We have partners in China as well.

Like I said. We are located globally.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Jump to: