Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 264. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I will think about it if it is  30 SAT Grin
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
love is first
submitted 21 hours ago by dzimbeckBlackHalo Creator

First, an announcement was made before I had the chance to discuss it. This happens to us a lot it seems. The only thing faster than the speed of light is a rumor.
Second, as stated in replies in the post below, want to mention a few things. I'm working full time on BC this project will accelerate us.
QUOTE(edited): The people from Bay are buying a license. They want to make mesh networks and iOT. Its NOT THE SAME. Completely different project. They are highly connected and are striking a deal to make it a hedging coin.This means we can also have something to hedge against which will instantly spike BC price. (Arbitrage)
As of until now, I was working alone. I highly doubt this will be the case anymore. If this works out there will be a giant dev team working with me and thus, working on Blackcoin related smart contracting tech. If it doesnt work, "Oh well, I just keep coding anyways" There was absolutely no way of losing on this deal (yes I know its a "coin" and I never wanted to start my own coin except maybe a Halocoin in a few years but the deal had little to do with the coin it has to do with the people I'm working with on it with).. also can BC really be valued any lower? Maybe we can benefit a bit from opening up and making some moves.
These guys are heavily connected. There is a good chance this will open every single door needed to blast our dev schedule through the roof. I have had literally ideas pouring out of my head for Blackcoin and in my eyes these guys can help make that happen.
Personally, I dont like ICO. However, as discussed there is much more behind this than a coin. The licensing of the tech is fairly easy because its only a segment of the source code.
*Will it slow down our dev schedule? Not at all, it will speed it up
We will get funding
We will be connected to some major Chinese exchanges and have a good chance at having something to hedge against (you should check NuBits to understand what that is...) this part alone can bring BC to a dollar. We can use hedging techniques to peg BC. As you know I am adding binary derivatives and backing to Halo. So relax and let the production schedule continue. Enjoy the show... realize that I'm not going anywhere and this is my full time job. Sometimes at jobs we get contracts that benefit both parties. Time Warner does deals with Paramount, Disney does deals with Fox.
We are the first coin EVER to have smart contracts. We will be the first to have markets, we will be the first to have multisig exchange. We were the first to go full pos, to hire a marketing firm so many firsts started here. That isnt changing. I hope to increase this.
Also Blackcoin is getting two exchanges (NightTrader & NT multisig) and it will have a permanent multipool hard coded into it. So it will be the BlackHole.
Remember how BC use to be the altcoin killer? We can make that happen again. We have 3 different exchanges on the way and now we have new connections and friends.
in reality, its difficult for me to hold a public reputation and keep my image perfectly clean. We have been in negotiations with many other VCs. I have talked to literally every VC at some point this year. Once they see us making moves, they will make moves. Trust that we put one foot in front of the other here. Blackcoin is a permanent addition to cryptospace nothing will make me sell my coins short of losing them in a fire. And nothing will make me stop working on BC related projects. Hope that clears things up, I wish I was able to communicate it before it got into the internet. But its hard to negotiate privately when everyone is listening.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

- Total Coin Supply: 1 Billion
- Starting Satoshi Price: 300 satoshi
- Ticker: BAY
- ICO Starting Date: 11th Nov GMT 13:00
- ICO Conclusion Date: 15th Nov GMT 13:00
- Total BTC limit cap for investors before expiration: 3000 BTC

If any coins remain unsold at the end of the investment period, they will be burned by Bter Exchange. Thank you!
Activity: 354
Merit: 250

Just want to make it perfectly clear I am in no way connected with The "Bityay Team". I have absolutely nothing to do with this IPO / ICO.

Cam4btc.com and Bityay.com are my only ventures at the moment. I dumped the Bityay name along time ago.

~Cassie
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Just a heads up.

We'll be hosting an AMA with David Zimbeck on Reddit for anyone who may have some questions prior to investing in BitBay regarding the smart contracts, multisigs, HALO, joint accounts ect.

The AMA will be hosted on Nov 10th at 9pm Cambodia time.

That is 9am EST.

We will update here with a link closer to show time.

Thanks.

I'll be there to ask some questions. This should be real good. I love AMA time on Reddit. Smiley
Activity: 36
David Zimbeck - Lead BitBay Developer & Halo Developer

this is one major point here. i'm glad he's putting his talent now on something with perspective

good luck bitpay team !

It's a major selling point to me, Good dev to have on this coin. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
A long thread...

Anyone interested in doing translations for us?

There are some bounties for this type of work.

I am interested in for Turkish.
Activity: 63
There's always gonna be haters guys, keep up the good work. I heard some talk about this at money2020 from some prominent people, in the Gold lounge after party, who's opinions I trust. I'd support this before Ethereums insane IPO or half the other bullshit out there any day.. A coin with instant utility is just fine. If someone doesn't like price maybe they shouldn't buy it, but don't troll, go make your own coin or software!  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
11.11...that is a good day

Singles Day in China Grin

will do a translation for this long thread,

hope can get some bounty BitBay later.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
11.11...that is a good day
A long thread...

Anyone interested in doing translations for us?

There are some bounties for this type of work.
BitBay is now live on Twitter

https://twitter.com/BitBayMarket/status/530904138750914561

Please give us a follow to stay up to date with current news, technology and all around goodness!

legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
For the forum members I can confirm my involvement on this project. There is a team of about 5 guys with some very common goals. As stated in the OP.
Is there a POD for this coin?

This would be a real good thing to do. POD please. Smiley

We will have a POD and Crypto Certify.

Thanks for your interest.
Activity: 40
Is there a POD for this coin?

This would be a real good thing to do. POD please. Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Internet of Things? Buy XTC - Tilecoin

Decentralized Marketplace? Wait for https://openbazaar.org/

3000BTC ICO? GTFO

Guys. If you love crypto mine your fucking coins and don't invest in ICO's. Crypto is based on mining.

I mine coins and I invest in them. Why should it matter? Besides if no one invested who would buy your mined coins?  Huh i'll be buying some of this for sure. It has a great market opportunity. Silk road 2.0 busted by FBI. Sild Road 3.0 in China. Lets see the FBI stop that.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Internet of Things? Buy XTC - Tilecoin

Decentralized Marketplace? Wait for https://openbazaar.org/

3000BTC ICO? GTFO

Guys. If you love crypto mine your fucking coins and don't invest in ICO's. Crypto is based on mining.

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
Just a heads up.

We'll be hosting an AMA with David Zimbeck on Reddit for anyone who may have some questions prior to investing in BitBay regarding the smart contracts, multisigs, HALO, joint accounts ect.

The AMA will be hosted on Nov 10th at 9pm Cambodia time.

That is 9am EST.

Thanks.

be honest!

is there a Chinese guy behind the whole story?  acting like a liasoner between you and David?

your plan will fail for sure. serious Chinese investor will rip off your game.

again. do not delete my post.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Another easy money ICO, buy it, dump it after one hour and run away with 30% profit, and don't turn back.
Just a heads up.

The AMA will be hosted on Nov 10th at 730 pm EST.

Thanks.

Jump to: