Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 262. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
where is  my post?

Posts of no relevance will be deleted. BitBay is not a Blackcoin copy. We are working at having the first widely used decentralized marketplace with smart contracts where the need to trust in a third party will be cease to exist.

Get ready for the revolution and please stop spamming our thread.

Thank you.

thanks for reply and deleting my posts.

again. please tell us who is that Chinese guy? why do you need a Chinese guy to contact blackcoin? did he plan the whole scheme?

You are mistaken. No one contacted Blackcoin. We contacted Mr David Zimbeck. Can we agree that one is not the other? We do have some Chinese individuals involved. Some that spent years at Alibaba and they will help to bring BitBay to a wider range of users.

Why a Chinese guy contacted David Zimbeck?

may I know the man who spent years in Alibaba? I think it was him contacted David and promised btc and later improvement for BLK!  Let we Chinese verify his experience and resources.  We are serous investors, and we are capable of verifying all the matter in Alibaba. we also have friends in Alibaba, Jingdong, etc.

With all due respect, we have done our homework. Thanks for your concern.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
where is  my post?

Posts of no relevance will be deleted. BitBay is not a Blackcoin copy. We are working at having the first widely used decentralized marketplace with smart contracts where the need to trust in a third party will be cease to exist.

Thank you.

again. please tell us who is that Chinese guy? why do you need a Chinese guy to contact blackcoin? did he plan the whole scheme?

You are mistaken. No one contacted Blackcoin. We contacted Mr David Zimbeck. Can we agree that one is not the other? We do have some Chinese individuals involved. Some that spent years at Alibaba and they will help to bring BitBay to a wider range of users.

Why a Chinese guy contacted David Zimbeck?

may I know the man who spent years in Alibaba? I think it was him contacted David and promised btc and later improvement for BLK!  Let we Chinese verify his experience and resources.  We are serous investors, and we are capable of verifying all the matter in Alibaba. we also have friends in Alibaba, Jingdong, etc.
where is  my post?

Thank you.

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
where is  my post?

Thank you.

where is  my post?

Thank you.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Just a quick update for everyone. We have decided to reward our earlier investors buy giving them a discount depending on when they buy their coins.

The formula will unfold as follows.
Each coin will be priced at:
252-264 satoshi -Day 1
264-276 satoshi -Day 2
276-288 satoshi -Day 3
288-300 satoshi -Day 4
300 satoshi -Day 5

Price will go up 1 satoshi every 2 hours on the hour.
Any unsold coins will be burned by BTER.

We hope you enjoy this opportunity and make the most of it.

Thank you.

Damn, that's a pretty good idea.  Never seen this before.  Definitely an incentive for early adopters instead of those who wait for the last second to invest.  Great idea!

Interesting move, and you are right, probably we won't see all those whales waiting for the last minute to buy.
Activity: 42
Just a quick update for everyone. We have decided to reward our earlier investors buy giving them a discount depending on when they buy their coins.

252-264 satoshi -Day 1
264-276 satoshi -Day 2
276-288 satoshi -Day 3
288-300 satoshi -Day 4
300 satoshi -Day 5

Thank you.

Damn, that's a pretty good idea.  Never seen this before.  Definitely an incentive for early adopters instead of those who wait for the last second to invest.  Great idea!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

252-264 satoshi -Day 1
264-276 satoshi -Day 2
276-288 satoshi -Day 3
288-300 satoshi -Day 4
300 satoshi -Day 5

Thank you.

This is very cool, about 19% profit within ICO phase.  Cool Im in from the very first second, for sure.

252-264 satoshi -Day 1
264-276 satoshi -Day 2
276-288 satoshi -Day 3
288-300 satoshi -Day 4
300 satoshi -Day 5

Thank you.

We look forward to you questions at the AMA. Smiley

BitBay is now live on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/BitBayMarket/status/530904138750914561

Please follow us to stay up to date with current news, technology and more. Please retweet us and help spread the news. Smiley

we're here where you need us

Thank you to everyone who is supporting us. Please tell friends and anyone you know about us. We are looking to build a real nice community around our coin and we are off to a great start.  Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Free Publicity For Your Biz, Coin, Product, or Svc

Please follow us to stay up to date with current news, technology and more. Please retweet us and help spread the news. Smiley

we're here where you need us
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Looks like an easy 50% return Smiley

Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
The Project is whats needed right now decentralized service providers. I will ask questions at the AMA.

We wholeheartedly agree and that's why we've been sourcing some of the brightest minds from around the crypto world to join our project and make our dream a reality. All the while making the world a better place at the same time. This project truly will change the way people do business worldwide. No more scamming, no need to rely on sites like Ebay or Amazon or Alibaba to act as a trusted third party. All we need now is the BitBay wallet, some Bay coins, HALO smart contracts and access to the internet for everyone to be on the same playing field.

We look forward to seeing you at our AMA and answering any questions you may have.

On another note. Here's a countdown to the ICO debut on BTER

We like to call it BitBay's birthday. Hope to see you all at the party!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141111T13&p0=136

Sounds and looks good. I'll be at the AMA asking questions. HALO is a huge feature to have on this coin too.
Activity: 36
Grin    This project truly will change the way people do business worldwide. No more scamming, no need to rely on sites like Ebay or Amazon or Alibaba to act as a trusted third party.                                                                                                                                                       Why need to bter? You can through the bank to issue  Shocked

Yes I also agree this will change the game up big time also as far as I know banks won't issue cryptocoins dude.  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
 Grin    This project truly will change the way people do business worldwide. No more scamming, no need to rely on sites like Ebay or Amazon or Alibaba to act as a trusted third party.                                                                                                                                                       Why need to bter? You can through the bank to issue  Shocked
The Project is whats needed right now decentralized service providers. I will ask questions at the AMA.

We wholeheartedly agree and that's why we've been sourcing some of the brightest minds from around the crypto world to join our project and make our dream a reality. All the while making the world a better place at the same time. This project truly will change the way people do business worldwide. No more scamming, no need to rely on sites like Ebay or Amazon or Alibaba to act as a trusted third party. All we need now is the BitBay wallet, some Bay coins, HALO smart contracts and access to the internet for everyone to be on the same playing field.

We look forward to seeing you at our AMA and answering any questions you may have.

On another note. Here's a countdown to the ICO debut on BTER

We like to call it BitBay's birthday. Hope to see you all at the party!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20141111T13&p0=136

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
so many cool coins lately, unbelievable!!!
Activity: 24
I am sorry to anyone who can't see the vision here, because with the vision comes the money. Smiley
Jump to: