Author

Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open - page 263. (Read 339472 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
This thread seems to be attracting heat from Tilecoin holders. Don't understand that. I hold Tilecoin, I think it's a very good project. However the focus of BitBay seems to be a much larger ecosystem. So I don't think it is a threat to Tilecoin. In anycase, IOT is going to heat up quickly in the coming year, so there will be alot more IOT  focused projects coming out. No need to get upset about it.

Insofar as the marketcap & ICO, dev, will you be posting some of the dev budget? That would be very interesting to see. My guess is this would indicate both the scope and seriousness of BitBay. In anycase, the ann states that their target is to capture marketshare from some of these dinosaurs like Ebay and Ali Baba. This takes serious capital. I would be more worried about an ICO that was trying to do this with only 800 BTC like some people seem to be suggesting.

One of the problems so far in developing an fucntioning decentralized marketplace has been exactly this - a lack of capital and committed devs. My guess is that this will be how this project will be measured.

actually the story behind this is a scam group hire David Zimbeck to sell the gimmick. trust me no more development after ICO.

I fear this is entirely correct.  I worry David who is a good guy is going to get burned on this along with any investors.

We're not here to tarnish anyone's reputation. This is a serious project with serious people involved. Smart contracts, Decentralized marketplace, full time coders in Cambodia, Marketing ect ect. There is 42 moving pieces to this puzzle and all are working well together to make this world a better place.

Double deposit smart contracts WILL make this world a better place. Imagine doing business with anyone anywhere and not worrying about getting shafted.

Priceless.

Could you point me to the right direction to get more info about the "Double deposit smart contract", whatever, even high level information would be appreciated.

Black Halo tech here:

http://blackhalo.info/
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
This thread seems to be attracting heat from Tilecoin holders. Don't understand that. I hold Tilecoin, I think it's a very good project. However the focus of BitBay seems to be a much larger ecosystem. So I don't think it is a threat to Tilecoin. In anycase, IOT is going to heat up quickly in the coming year, so there will be alot more IOT  focused projects coming out. No need to get upset about it.

Insofar as the marketcap & ICO, dev, will you be posting some of the dev budget? That would be very interesting to see. My guess is this would indicate both the scope and seriousness of BitBay. In anycase, the ann states that their target is to capture marketshare from some of these dinosaurs like Ebay and Ali Baba. This takes serious capital. I would be more worried about an ICO that was trying to do this with only 800 BTC like some people seem to be suggesting.

One of the problems so far in developing an fucntioning decentralized marketplace has been exactly this - a lack of capital and committed devs. My guess is that this will be how this project will be measured.

actually the story behind this is a scam group hire David Zimbeck to sell the gimmick. trust me no more development after ICO.

I fear this is entirely correct.  I worry David who is a good guy is going to get burned on this along with any investors.

We're not here to tarnish anyone's reputation. This is a serious project with serious people involved. Smart contracts, Decentralized marketplace, full time coders in Cambodia, Marketing ect ect. There is 42 moving pieces to this puzzle and all are working well together to make this world a better place.

Double deposit smart contracts WILL make this world a better place. Imagine doing business with anyone anywhere and not worrying about getting shafted.

Priceless.

Could you point me to the right direction to get more info about the "Double deposit smart contract", whatever, even high level information would be appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Yeah everyone, you can talk to me on AMA tomorrow and hopefully I can set any concerns to rest. This is a group effort. They have been incredibly supportive of devs and the tech so far. We are dead serious in making this world better. They do share my vision of having smart contracts being used all over the world. So they see Halo and they see smart contracts and they know that very soon, smart contracts will be used on a daily basis. That is certainly my dream. Its been a year since smart contracts were launched. Its about time people take an interest in them. Thats exactly what this team wants.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and news.

https://twitter.com/BitBayMarket

Activity: 42

Priceless.

I totally agree.  Smart contracts are part of the future.  In addition, making this a hedging coin in the future will bring enormous value.
Activity: 56

I fear this is entirely correct.  I worry David who is a good guy is going to get burned on this along with any investors.

We're not here to tarnish anyone's reputation. This is a serious project with serious people involved. Smart contracts, Decentralized marketplace, full time coders in Cambodia, Marketing ect ect. There are 42 moving pieces to this puzzle and all are working well together to make this world a better place.

Priceless.
Activity: 196

He's being very careful, all it is is a licensing agreement for halo.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250

Activity: 150
A lot of trolls from Tilecoin in  this thread I see. Very sad. Even the Dev has spoken in the Tile thread making it explicit that he does not see BitBay as a threat.

I am looking forward to the AMA with the dev tomorrow on Reddit. Seems to me to be a very interesting combination here, the Black Halo implementations combined with a decentralized market, and apparently serious backers from both the East and West.

A valuation of 3000 btc max, 1 million dollars. This cost of a small apartment in NYC, or a medium sized pizza business in a large city. Too much for an decentralized online market uniting China and the West, with built in smart contracts etc?  Maybe. Maybe not : -)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Great idea, very good use case, however the ICO makes this project very questionable.

Why first collecting the money instead of delivering the solution? I would support this great idea without any hesitations if it wouldn't be an ICO and the money collecting element in place.

I will think about it if it is  30 SAT Grin
30c Is a reasonable valuation ,Bitbay is tilecoin imitations

hi newbie. r u serius? this only worth copy and paste. and host.  give him you flappcoin will be enough. thks
sorry.I am too generous.if dev accepts your offer, I mean 1 flap. I would love to buy them up and save them in my hard drive.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I don`t think that I will invest in this,

3000BTC for a nice roadmap and there is no guarantee that they will deliver anything .

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
30c Is a reasonable valuation ,Bitbay is tilecoin imitations

hi newbie. r u serius? this only worth copy and paste. and host.  give him you flappcoin will be enough. thks
30sat is a reasonable valuation ,Bitbay is tilecoin imitations
Activity: 308
NO ,just 40 sat . lol
Activity: 266

- Total Coin Supply: 1 Billion
- Starting Satoshi Price: 300 satoshi
- Ticker: BAY
- ICO Starting Date: 11th Nov GMT 13:00
- ICO Conclusion Date: 15th Nov GMT 13:00
- Total BTC limit cap for investors before expiration: 3000 BTC

If any coins remain unsold at the end of the investment period, they will be burned by Bter Exchange. Thank you!
   BC SUCCESSSFUL? LT HAS KILLED!   Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
I recall Maidsafe, Supernet which has a huge IPO amount, good luck guys.... Grin

don't forget the pumping team. now they do not need wasting any btc for pumping.

ur donation are mostly appreciated. bye bye.
Activity: 269
I recall Maidsafe, Supernet which has a huge IPO amount, good luck guys.... Grin
Activity: 138
Activity: 145
nothing new,merely another clone of SC.
Jump to: