Author

Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg - page 384. (Read 541841 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188
Good stuff, good stuff.

David & BitBayDev glad to see that you guys took control. Next stop, moon!

He seems to have coders working for him now. That was one of the problems.

I didn't know that progress had been made in that direction.
Activity: 139
Merit: 103
Good stuff, good stuff.

David & BitBayDev glad to see that you guys took control. Next stop, moon!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Nothing official, but I started a Google+ BitBay Community and I hope to see some commitment to make it a real community place with the possibility to organise a Hangout videoconference e.g.
I will see to it, that it will be kept as clean and uptodate as possible.
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
Small new article to keep the topic of BitBay in the news (in a positive manner) can be found here.

Nice, keep 'em coming!
Activity: 660
David .
www.thebitbay.net still points to the old thread as the official bitcointalk.org thread.
Can you get it replaced to point it to this one?

thebitbay.org has the correct link
Activity: 560

considering the delay im also trying to reorganized.

What does that mean ?

It means that he is not on schedule any more because of all this drama that went down with Bob and company.

Yes, but sometimes when i focus and work alone, i work faster. So now things are starting to pick up. Will try to get it done quickly and efficiently.  Grin

COOL!  now all the fuders and con artists have dumped the community can focus more on the positives and adoption of Bitbay rather than constantly looking at he price.

Keep up the great work!

All the bad people have been flushed out, so only good things to come.

Since David is working on this like a boss I can sit back with a good feeling Tongue!
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

Small new article to keep the topic of BitBay in the news (in a positive manner) can be found here.

Working on it Smiley
This is the one thing my coders in cambodia can do, and its the task i assigned them on. BitHalo hasnt had Mac build ever and its because there was some cross platform things to do and libraries that didnt work on Mac. So thats getting done now.
legendary
Activity: 1176
i'm still hold my bitbay,.
even i don't know about the future of this coin..
hope everything is working fine
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Toknormal, your graphs always put a smile on my face.
Keep them coming  Wink
legendary

Development will take a while.

Cups of tea will be required.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
If he can get the marketplace done before open bizzare is launched it could be huge and attract lots of media attention and investors & users/adopters

will keep that in mind but you know, considering the delay im also trying to reorganized.

you do what you need to do David, just follow your own instinct and everything will be okey. Also i urge people not to post every day when the Marketplace, give David some room and energy to work on his Masterpiece, i assume we will all have a better picture by end of January, up until then we should not bother him. We can share visions iDeas but we must also be realistic, the question is, are you patient enough to be rewarded very very good?, i am very patient:) good things will happen..
legendary
If he can get the marketplace done before open bizzare is launched it could be huge and attract lots of media attention and investors & users/adopters

will keep that in mind but you know, considering the delay im also trying to reorganized.
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
legendary
Come on David, bring the good news and the new tech  Grin

Wait 3 weeks.

You can't code stuff in a few hours (specially when spending half the time on here).
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Come on David, bring the good news and the new tech  Grin
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
don t touch my Bits
just grabbed some more Bay,sweet! Grin
legendary
David can you update us how last week changed the roadmap?, is everything still in place and is there something we can do?

Cheerio

Yeah, my coders are switching to more simple tasks like getting Mac and Linux distributables. I'm now coding markets myself and may be streamlining the process directly to the decentralized model. And will be coding that.

A major update is coming soon on BlackHalo and BitHalo. So that will mean an update for BitBay too. This you can expect within a couple weeks.

The drama, the fact that nobody ever tried that hard to get me a staff (why would they when they were trying to screw everyone) has set me back a bit.

So, for now, i just code markets on my own. Its not a hard job. Pegging is more tricky because its a protocol change, its new mining rules and Bitcoin is a bit hard to follow business logic mixed with other logic. Regardless we will get er done be patient.

What can the community do?
Find me a coder who is not busy doing 100 things who knows assembly, c++, python, and has at least 10+ years experience who is not going to gouge us hard on the price. And he has to be fast worker too, no hour padding, no procrastination. I might want him on a BitHalo contract too just in case he procrastinates or lies about his credentials.

In other words right now, i benefit more from a super coder than from a group i have to teach.

I'm in negotiations with a couple groups in china or india but im not yet convinced its the best use of funds.

As for marketing, we dont have the product ready to market. It may be a premature use of funds. But Trello is a good place to organize. I can pay bounties for things that are sensible. I would love a project manager to step up and organize and handle all of that to make sure things get done.

You can get the best of the best  Dev in India for a salary of 2500$....
With all the BTC from ico ( don't know how left ) this is peanuts....
i have some serious friends how are very good dev can you send me By MP the details ?

Hey if you are serious about this PM me, I could use the help interviewing and finding one. I'm not able to find that quality where im located.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Issie I really like you, happy holidays to you as well sir! Smiley I'll hold some bay in good hands too!
Jump to: