Author

Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg - page 382. (Read 541841 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
[IDEA]

would it be possible to integrate in the wallet a message board where the members with a "proof of stake" in bitbay can discuss about the project?

[/IDEA]
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
just ignore him,

he will go cry in a corner when nobody listen to him anymore.

anyway most of the people on here got the reasons of his role and his agenda, answering to him would help him in his goal

memo for the new user/investors:

altcoinUk is a paid fudster
he has no stake in bitbay
he is not interested in any discussion or whatsoever

if you care for this project
just ignore the stupid trolls

shall we make a list of paid / shill accounts to ignore for the new users/investors?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
I agree and remember that it is our money, our investment and for that I don't need no advice that I didn't ask for, especially not from some kiddos trying to turn BitCoinTalk into a kind of FPS.
legendary
Activity: 1176
@altcoinuk
you have your own thread,..
don't come here,..
we are not small children
we can think,..we know what our conclusions to buy anything coin that i want
you understand Huh
legendary
Activity: 1176
We will release more wallets later.

Thanks for your support.

David Zimbeck and our other coders will release more info soon.

Keep it rolling, good job guys i am proud of you
Cant no Bob hodl us down, especially me Grin
Thanks for your support.
We will keep working on this project and release decentralized marketplace and hedging system as we promised.

Hedging is fine for investors/me but the Marketplace is a winner..if released proper Marketplace no one can hold this coin down.. i am intrested in both value but more in trading online buying selling stuff online

Its interesting, some people were arguing that I should make heding a voting system instead of having a master key. Although with voting there is still a centralized aspect of it. Some people arent a fan of hedging. Personally, im a fan because I think volume and use of a coin is more important that specualtion and trade value. Its like, when you have millions of users, then remove hedging. Although having a master key does give me the added resbonsibility. So maybe I should start it out by freezing 95% of the supply (leaving 5% liquid) and allow voting for inflation or deflation from there 1% increase or decrease per week. I'm just wondering if our distribution is good enough that voting would be fair. Maybe I could add parking to make it slightly more deflationary.

Hello David,

Thanks for sharing the vision, i am very much fan of hedging but i think it's not now the time for hedging. In orde to make hedging a succes there needs to be more coin circullation, in other words people must start using the coin. How can we make people to see the coin is by using it, the marketplace is the place to be to use your coins (not the exchanges). But i can see the value of the coin as an issue in marketplace, therefor pegging it won't be a bad idea. Because how else are we going to define the value of the coin on Marketplace, there needs to be a certain value.. My question to you is how can you freeze 95% of the coins?, i have 7% will you take my 7% coin as hostage? how must i see this you freezing out 95%?

There won't be a market place you dumb fuck. This "project" is over and the crook Zimbeck, this pathological liar partner of Bobsurplus & Stevie & Lin is finished.

By the way, your very welcome :-))) it was my pleasure to serve the altcoin community by assisting in revealing the truth about this scam.

Enjoy your "investment" (though if I would be you I would get out from this "investment" as soon as you can).

why you came here????i think you have your own thread
is that not enough for you?...
keep your thread and never come to here
I am NOT going to disturb you,..and you don't disturb us
We here Not Small Children,we can think..YOU don't need to affect us
Activity: 784

Thanks for your support.

Thanks for your support.
We will keep working on this project and release decentralized marketplace and hedging system as we promised.

Hedging is fine for investors/me but the Marketplace is a winner..if released proper Marketplace no one can hold this coin down.. i am intrested in both value but more in trading online buying selling stuff online

Its interesting, some people were arguing that I should make heding a voting system instead of having a master key. Although with voting there is still a centralized aspect of it. Some people arent a fan of hedging. Personally, im a fan because I think volume and use of a coin is more important that specualtion and trade value. Its like, when you have millions of users, then remove hedging. Although having a master key does give me the added resbonsibility. So maybe I should start it out by freezing 95% of the supply (leaving 5% liquid) and allow voting for inflation or deflation from there 1% increase or decrease per week. I'm just wondering if our distribution is good enough that voting would be fair. Maybe I could add parking to make it slightly more deflationary.

Hello David,

Thanks for sharing the vision, i am very much fan of hedging but i think it's not now the time for hedging. In orde to make hedging a succes there needs to be more coin circullation, in other words people must start using the coin. How can we make people to see the coin is by using it, the marketplace is the place to be to use your coins (not the exchanges). But i can see the value of the coin as an issue in marketplace, therefor pegging it won't be a bad idea. Because how else are we going to define the value of the coin on Marketplace, there needs to be a certain value.. My question to you is how can you freeze 95% of the coins?, i have 7% will you take my 7% coin as hostage? how must i see this you freezing out 95%?

There won't be a market place you dumb fuck. This "project" is over and the crook Zimbeck, this pathological liar partner of Bobsurplus & Stevie & Lin is finished.

By the way, your very welcome :-))) it was my pleasure to serve the altcoin community by assisting in revealing the truth about this scam.

Enjoy your "investment" (though if I would be you I would get out from this "investment" as soon as you can).
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Thanks for your support.

Thanks for your support.

Hello David,

I believe he explained that the freezing would occur by forking the coin. So yes, you would be frozen from selling a large percentage of your holdings at once because that is the only way pegging can actually work.
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla

Thanks for your support.

Thanks for your support.

Hello David,

legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

Thanks for your support.

Thanks for your support.

CryptoZilla

Thanks for your support.

Thanks for your support.

CryptoZilla
Oops i did it again 2BTC
legendary

Thanks for your support.

I'm hoping to see an Android staking wallet soon, so I can put my Android TV device to work 24/7 for the sake of staking and to provide a node.
Would make a nice christmas gift to me.
Activity: 155
Merit: 11
https://bitbay.market
We will also start some promotions and bounties soon.
stay tuned.
thanks

Thanks for your support.

Thanks for your support.
CryptoZilla

Thanks for your support.

Thanks for your support.

legendary
Lets do another 4BTC:)
Watching you pump on Bittrex at Cryptrader  Grin
CryptoZilla
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
Do all of our links on CMC and other sites point to the correct sites at this time?
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
So. who is dumping this time Sad

not me just bought another 2BTC:)

thank you

You're gonna end up owning all the BitBay besides my 2 million at this rate it seems. I'm certainly not selling lol.

Can't have mine either. At this point, I really think I've earned it!  Smiley
Jump to: