Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg - page 44. (Read 541982 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 11
https://bitbay.market
We are very happy to announce yet another exchange partner for the Dynamic Peg.

Chaoex.com is based in Hong Kong and was established in 2017. Serving the Chinese and Singapore markets, listing on Chaoex will help us reach a potentially huge new user base with the peg.

Like latoken, the Chaoex dev team has already started getting to know the code and while we don’t have a set launch date for these two exchanges, we anticipate the peg to be live in approx 5-6 weeks.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/chaoex

https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/latoken

More updates very soon...
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
On June 21 Bittrex delisted BAY for US customers only. BAY is still available for non-US customers.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Where can I exchange BTC for BAY right now? Which exchanges?

Cryptopia went bye-bye.
Exchange.me only lists ABY not BAY.
Bittrex delisted BAY
So that leaves:
LiteBit
UPbit
BITLADON

Are these three all still good with BAY?
Is there any other place to swap BTC for BAY?

Thx
LAtoken will support US customers, Chaoex I think does as well and we are talking to 5 others. For now you can buy from anyone in the community by asking on Slack or Telegram and then buy through the BitBay markets client or Bithalo or even directly.
Where can I exchange BTC for BAY right now? Which exchanges?

Cryptopia went bye-bye.
Exchange.me only lists ABY not BAY.
Bittrex delisted BAY
So that leaves:
LiteBit
UPbit
BITLADON

Are these three all still good with BAY?
Is there any other place to swap BTC for BAY?

Thx
We have just announced a partnership with LAToken Exchange to list the Dynamic Peg on their platform soon!

https://twitter.com/latokens/status/1146031419866648576?s=12

There will also be some further announcements this week regarding more exchanges...stay tuned!

Thanks,
Shorn
Hi all.

We will be announcing two new exchanges for the Dynamic Peg this week.

More info very soon...

😎
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Remember that now you can exchange our favorite currency BitBay in Nova Exchange !!

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BAY/
https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_BAY/

Grin
legendary
Hi, I just registered to ask a burning question that I've had for a while.

Who and how many people are actively doing marketing and promotion? Get to it! Snowflakes are covering this project up. Programming is solid, you guys are doing an amazing job, keep at it. But just add to it.

Bitbay is unfortunately not going to show itself. Where's the campaining?

The stability brought by the peg will hopefully help the project market itself. Most of the industry is still exchanges and traders so once they
take notice it can be a pretty big deal. Furthermore once we finish with listings we can start to devote much more energy to marketing.

Thanks Dave. I've been holding for a few year and I've seen this reply come up and up again and again. Marketing will happen, when x = met.

Seriously, consider going at it right now. You're close and you've been close for a while. Get the wheels grinding already. There is someone dedicated to this field I see on your website. Crack the whip, dear! Get to it! I'm no expert in this, but I'd start lighting the fire, slowly. You're doing such a tremendous job at everything else.

"Hopefully." You're running the risk that mainstream will fail to notice this, momentum is gone while your project grew in size. It'll take a bit more effort to get it going now, as it is more substantial on it's own.

A lot of social media is censoring crypto ads they don't want. Perhaps they are gatekeeping. Once the foundation is set up I think they are able to apply to advertise through Facebook assuming there is no other shenanigans. We also need some sort of funds for that so the peg will have to pull a lot of the weight
Activity: 3

Who and how many people are actively doing marketing and promotion? Get to it! Snowflakes are covering this project up. Programming is solid, you guys are doing an amazing job, keep at it. But just add to it.

The stability brought by the peg will hopefully help the project market itself. Most of the industry is still exchanges and traders so once they
take notice it can be a pretty big deal. Furthermore once we finish with listings we can start to devote much more energy to marketing.

Thanks Dave. I've been holding for a few year and I've seen this reply come up and up again and again. Marketing will happen, when x = met.

Seriously, consider going at it right now. You're close and you've been close for a while. Get the wheels grinding already. There is someone dedicated to this field I see on your website. Crack the whip, dear! Get to it! I'm no expert in this, but I'd start lighting the fire, slowly. You're doing such a tremendous job at everything else.

"Hopefully." You're running the risk that mainstream will fail to notice this, momentum is gone while your project grew in size. It'll take a bit more effort to get it going now, as it is more substantial on it's own.
legendary

Activity: 3

Activity: 307
Merit: 109
Facebook is coming out with their own Centralized crypto I see.

Ironic since they prohibit crypto advertising on their site.  Sad
So... No Thank You, Facebook Track Everything Social Profile Mark of the Zuckerberg Beast Coin. lol

I'm Stackin' that DECENTRALIZED / ANONYMOUS / NO MIDDLEMAN / SELL ANYTHING NOW / https://bitbay.market/wall-of-features BAY Coin, Baby... Smiley

They will help with mainstream adoption, but I agree with you. THey have a much bigger hidden agenda. Their biggest money maker is selling data to 3rd parties.
This will just give them more options to steal privacy for profit
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
Facebook is coming out with their own Centralized crypto I see.

Ironic since they prohibit crypto advertising on their site.  Sad
So... No Thank You, Facebook Track Everything Social Profile Mark of the Zuckerberg Beast Coin. lol

I'm Stackin' that DECENTRALIZED / ANONYMOUS / NO MIDDLEMAN / SELL ANYTHING NOW / https://bitbay.market/wall-of-features BAY Coin, Baby... Smiley
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
I do believe we are finally going to start catching up with the rest of the bull market here soon, as the volume has picked up nicely at times.

I remember when BAY was in the top 50 about 2 years ago...  That was a great feeling.
It's been tough going, but I personally have used this bear market to keep stacking.

Blockchain ain't goin' no where soon. And BAY should be a leading beacon of hope for peoples and nations to be free.
It's all here... people just need to walk through the proverbial door to freedom.
At BAY one can create their own truly decentralized marketplace to buy, sell or trade anything without a middleman. Wow...

Me personally - if the price keeps going lower, whatever... I'm stacking.
Activity: 380
Merit: 103
Developer and Consultant
Listing BAY as a coin seems simple enough. What are these extra lines for , the peg ? if so lin some tech specification or example and i can work it in.

It has to track the supply changes. For example if a user has coins that freeze/switch to reserve on the exchange then their trade balance will change. If the exchange does not track this, then withdraws will not be correct or in some cases not possible (when trying to withdraw reserve or frozen funds instead of liquid). Thus, all trades must be calculated in which shards of liquidity are being moved. Balances also must be adjusted when marketcap is dropped by force. For example if a user has 1000 coins at 100% when the peg starts and it drops 50% then the exchange must reflect 500 coins liquid and 500 coins reserve. This assumes he has full range of liquidity. This will also effect the orderbook, dropping orders by a certain amount if the user no longer has the liquid funds. There is some other details as well.

It's what goes on under the hood, for now it's about 1000 lines of code and direct connection to bitbayd to calculate liquidity. The peg data is stored with the exchanges database. We have already the code, the sample of how it's integrated on dynamicpeg.com and some API docs. We are preparing more as well. It's not too hard to integrate for a gifted coder, they should just look at our demo exchange.

Why/who deleted the above post?

Also got notifications of deleted post
legendary
Listing BAY as a coin seems simple enough. What are these extra lines for , the peg ? if so lin some tech specification or example and i can work it in.

It has to track the supply changes. For example if a user has coins that freeze/switch to reserve on the exchange then their trade balance will change. If the exchange does not track this, then withdraws will not be correct or in some cases not possible (when trying to withdraw reserve or frozen funds instead of liquid). Thus, all trades must be calculated in which shards of liquidity are being moved. Balances also must be adjusted when marketcap is dropped by force. For example if a user has 1000 coins at 100% when the peg starts and it drops 50% then the exchange must reflect 500 coins liquid and 500 coins reserve. This assumes he has full range of liquidity. This will also effect the orderbook, dropping orders by a certain amount if the user no longer has the liquid funds. There is some other details as well.

It's what goes on under the hood, for now it's about 1000 lines of code and direct connection to bitbayd to calculate liquidity. The peg data is stored with the exchanges database. We have already the code, the sample of how it's integrated on dynamicpeg.com and some API docs. We are preparing more as well. It's not too hard to integrate for a gifted coder, they should just look at our demo exchange.

Why/who deleted the above post?
legendary
Is dzimbeck or anybody else at BAY pursuing iron clad software and/or process patents for the peg stuff?

Perhaps, however honestly I don't believe in patents or owning ideas or names. I considered it years ago for DDE however changed my mind. Everything should be open source. Also patents are hard to enforce.
Is dzimbeck or anybody else at BAY pursuing iron clad software and/or process patents for the peg stuff?
legendary
Doc, judging from Blockchain Mechanic's comment history I don't think it's a troll. It seems like might be interested in BitBay. However, it was probably not entirely appropriate to post an address while we are also raising funds for exchange listings. Anyways, so far we still need funds for listings. LAtoken, IDAX and BTC-Alpha won't be the only ones who ask. So any ideas and assistance would be appreciated. If our peg can also have high volume then it's basically unstoppable in my humble opinion. dynamicpeg.com is tracking the price beautifully at whatever the algorithm sets.

Official Bitcoin (BTC) address for contributions to list BAY on exchanges for peg implementation:
3P45R8RGmdLzjWgucp2X56eAexadNRrJTY
Pages:
Jump to: