Pages:
Author

Topic: BitBay OFFICIAL BITBAY Thread Smart Contracts Decentralized Markets Rolling Peg - page 49. (Read 541982 times)

legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Just got my first items from the webmarketplace

demo.bitbay.market

Awesome, markets are filling up nicely as well.
Activity: 155
Merit: 11
https://bitbay.market
We are pleased to announce that Dynamic Peg testing has started on the demo exchange.
After this first round of testing we will be opening the exchange to anyone who wants see the Dynamic Peg in action.

We are also testing v0.4 of the web marketplace this week with a view to rolling out the new features asap. This next release includes user avatars, an improved account section, and important item shipping info for the item view.

More updates soon!

Thanks,
Shorn.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
@TuDaMu & Dev Team
If you just fixed the connection speed and optimized the Custom Multilingual Block Explorer (it seems to be running great now btw - thanks!), than the goal on the Roadmap page of BitBay.market of "A redesigned, custom-built explorer for $BAY" has moved from its current "Coming Soon" column, past the "In Progress" column to Completed 2019.  Smiley

Just FYI to update the Roadmap & Blog - It's nice to see things getting done ahead of schedule - Congratulations!

Recap for Potential Investors:
Bay is in the process of Active Peg Demo Exchange Testing now.
Bay is testing a Live Active Beta Web Decentralized Marketplace now.
Both will be historical milestones... and completed soon. Think about that.

In the meantime, Bay COMPLETED IN 2018
New Qt Wallets, Enhanced Web Wallet, Mobile Wallet App, Buy/Sell Anything Template, New Client GUI, In-wallet Fiat/Bay Purchasing, Staking Calculator, Multilingual Website Launch, Hire Template Release, Web Marketplace - UI preview, Barter Template, API and Programmable Smart Contracts, Dynamic Peg Whitepaper, Web Marketplace - Demo Version, Dynamic Peg - Test version, Dynamic Peg - Start Public Tests, Web Marketplace Demo Updates, BitBay Block Processor, A custom-built block processor, removing the reliance on ElectrumX for transaction processing, Web Marketplace Live Wallet, Release of the WMP live wallet including sending, receiving and storing $BAY, Android and Web Wallet Upgrades, Integration of the Android app and web wallet with the new custom block processor resulting in faster transactions, BitBay Community Projects, Launch of the new community dev projects and rewards initiative...
Not Too Bad!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
New Bitbay block chain explorer, multilingual one!

Check this multilingual Bitbay explorer providing the latest block info and some data analysis.

bay.tokenview.com/en

Hello.

1st time I've got Connection Timeout.
2nd time is loading very slowly still waiting to finish and already 5 minutes have passed.

loading resources from  "cdn.bootcss.com" is hanging a lot.

Just optimize our node to fix load issues.
The access should be much quicker now
bay.tokenview.com
Team Bay:
I'm looking for a Blog update.
Everything else looks great, works great (very fast transactions) and is on schedule. Thanks
Activity: 62
when you click on the individual items description on the web market place can everyone scroll down or is it just my machine that is making the scroll bar appear like it is frozen and i can only see a bit of the description. ... it well may be my machine since I use a tiny res mini laptop because I am always mobile and never anywhere suitable for a larger machine. Plus it's rather old.

Great to see some better things getting listed too.

I wonder for potential metals sellers where the market tracks up and down if one day in the future we could get some kind of kitco tracking bot and it moves their listing prices up and down on the market place ... so they could list their entire inventory on bitbay and the prices will track up and down as spot moves up and down? or is that not even possible once the selling process is initiated.

Nice to see bitbay moving up even against btc strongly today. Not many are.
[/quote

The scroll problem is with the brave browser , use anther browser like fire fox chrome or edge and you can scroll with no problem. The dev know about the problem.
BitBay - The World's 1st Decentralized Stablecoin and Marketplace - buy, sell, trade anything - with no fees or middlemen. WOW
Unlike other Crypto's with pie-in-the-sky projections - Bay is ready to roll NOW with an incredible Wall of Active Features (https://bitbay.market/features)
Plus, BitBay has the most awesome video explaining what it does: https://bitbay.market/decentralized-marketplace

Everybody on this thread needs to get 5 people set up with the BitBay Marketplace Client. The people of the world do not know we are here - yet.
We are coming out of an ass-kicking bear market - this is the best g-damn deal on the planet right now and no one will lose money a year from now.
Let's actively try to expand our base - Cryptos are still a VERY small market.
BAY has practical use applications that are functioning, this will and should be a top 10 coin...
It's Craigslist meets Ebay meets Amazon meets Alibaba, etc., on a profound truly decentralized stable (upcoming peg) blockchain - and its fast too!

From BitBayDev:

We've just published an updated 'quick guide to the Dynamic Peg', including some key benefits for investors and traders.

Have a read now:

https://bitbay.market/downloads/bitbay-dynamic-peg-intro.pdf

Shorn,
Project Manager @ BitBay
What are you babbling about Bell4tex?  Are you a bot?
Are you a naughty bot?

Hey! Hopefully everyone saw that spike to .023799 around midnight the other night.
That was pretty cool.
Activity: 1
The valuation still looks pretty insane. There have been severe warnings and can only pray not too many have been ruined. The bear market in 2018 was a brutal reminder when it burst so hard. There is no reason it should come back, because 2018 was the big clean out - it were washed out, down the pipe, into the dark hole. A big black hole where it can`t come back.
BitBay - The World's 1st Decentralized Stablecoin and Marketplace - buy, sell, trade anything - with no fees or middlemen. WOW
Unlike other Crypto's with pie-in-the-sky projections - Bay is ready to roll NOW with an incredible Wall of Active Features (https://bitbay.market/features)
Plus, BitBay has the most awesome video explaining what it does: https://bitbay.market/decentralized-marketplace

Everybody on this thread needs to get 5 people set up with the BitBay Marketplace Client. The people of the world do not know we are here - yet.
We are coming out of an ass-kicking bear market - this is the best g-damn deal on the planet right now and no one will lose money a year from now.
Let's actively try to expand our base - Cryptos are still a VERY small market.
BAY has practical use applications that are functioning, this will and should be a top 10 coin...
It's Craigslist meets Ebay meets Amazon meets Alibaba, etc., on a profound truly decentralized stable (upcoming peg) blockchain - and its fast too!

From BitBayDev:

We've just published an updated 'quick guide to the Dynamic Peg', including some key benefits for investors and traders.

Have a read now:

Shorn,
Project Manager @ BitBay
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
when you click on the individual items description on the web market place can everyone scroll down or is it just my machine that is making the scroll bar appear like it is frozen and i can only see a bit of the description. ... it well may be my machine since I use a tiny res mini laptop because I am always mobile and never anywhere suitable for a larger machine. Plus it's rather old.

I wonder for potential metals sellers where the market tracks up and down if one day in the future we could get some kind of kitco tracking bot and it moves their listing prices up and down on the market place ... so they could list their entire inventory on bitbay and the prices will track up and down as spot moves up and down? or is that not even possible once the selling process is initiated.

The desktop software has price tracking. The web market doesn't however it's not so tough to add. It does need to be verified by individual peers and confirmed by end user to avoid mistakes. Also thanks for the feedback, it's good to report that kind of thing.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Agreed with you Bitbay showing very impressive today this is good sign it will keep growing strongly. Soon this product go live and start generating revenue too and it will get succeed to catch attention of new investors to get involve in this and it will be winning situation for all.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 155
Merit: 11
https://bitbay.market

Have a read now:

Shorn,
Project Manager @ BitBay
Activity: 7
legendary
@Tradersnow - That's cool!  You're using it.  I need to post some stuff also.
So far all the items posted look great.  Thanks

+1

imagine we bring some big amazon reshippers or ebay reshippers or master sellers.

Then plaster the sales board with all of those desirable items.

Once a ton of bay is tied up in the DDE then we will start to see a huge uptick in demand.

The peg is going to be vital and ground breaking. I can't wait for it to all fit into place. No more middle men.
@Tradersnow - That's cool!  You're using it.  I need to post some stuff also.
So far all the items posted look great.  Thanks
Activity: 90
Just listed a used book for sale up on the BitBay web marketplace! Only $4 USD or 558 BAY if anyone wants it.  Smiley

https://demo.bitbay.market/item/5c64c7692c526268f996358c
legendary
From BitBayDev 3/15/19:

Beta v0.3 of the BitBay web marketplace has just been released and includes 'live contract updates' and a lot more.
     Most importantly, the beta marketplace is now open to the public! You can now see what we've been working on at https://demo.bitbay.market and list your own items!
     Read all about this release and what’s coming up next in this Medium post:
https://medium.com/bitbay-blog/the-bitbay-web-marketplace-has-just-been-updated-with-a-new-beta-version-9c59151b1478

Thanks,
Shorn
Project Manager

Excellent work guys. I can not wait for the future ahead when our market place is stacked with great items and seeing it take off. We can list the bay items on the sales part of this board too. Every item we advertise is free advertising for bitbay

Pages:
Jump to: