Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 30. (Read 89419 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
How to stake BTDX??? Thanks?
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
I concur that marketing will help this coin a lot.  I believe it would have to be done by the community.

I sort of rolled the dice with this project about a month ago, and the masternodes have been very stable, and the price is up. Glad I got in. Hope we can see some marketing for use cases... why not? It's as good as any masternode coin out there short of Dash with the strong brand. There are many unbanked people in the world.... maybe we can target a country that needs a currency.

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
I sort of rolled the dice with this project about a month ago, and the masternodes have been very stable, and the price is up. Glad I got in. Hope we can see some marketing for use cases... why not? It's as good as any masternode coin out there short of Dash with the strong brand. There are many unbanked people in the world.... maybe we can target a country that needs a currency.
1.  yes.

2.  the rewards will lower everytime someone starts another node, and will halve at blockheight 157690, we are currently 30425, which by my calculations should be in 441 days.

3.  i don't know.

4.  it is straightforward.  if you look at mnrank.com , you will see tons of people making masternode coins that have no differentiating features.
     you could argue btdx doesn't have any differentiating features either, and a few being scams.  btdx seems to be an honest coin.

5.  ask GREEDYJOHN.

I'm a Noob here - have some questions :
1- if I have a 10,000 bitcloud - I can set up my computer to be a master node - and it will generate an estimated 60btdx a day. Is this correct?  

2-is there a halfing of the reward the masternodes receive in the future- trying to understand - how this could be a no brainer- A) get two master nodes B) by month 7, Have 7 Masternodes. And so on and so on - the daily earn for 7 masternodes is 420 btdx or $420 - at today's value -  if this is the case and is that straight forward ( why isn't everyone doing this )  

3- what's the history of Projects like this loosing value - basically wondering what are the chances of this token taking off even more or dying ?

4-if it's as straight forward as it seems why isn't everyone doing this , is it that straight forward ??

5- Is there plenty $$ being pulled out for dev to stay with this project for the long long haul?

Thank you
from my understanding, in your vps, you have both the daemon and a wallet installed right?  and they are separate?

if so,

you would configure masternode.conf in the wallet directory.

and start the node through the wallet by entering the command:

masternode start-alias MN02

or whatever alias you called your masternode.

guys pls help me
I tried to setup the second MN in vps
on vps
this is the first time i make a MN on vps
I follwed the following  procedure:
#### SYSTEM PREPARATION ####

sudo apt-get update -y
sudo apt-get upgrade -y
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade -y
sudo apt-get install nano htop git -y
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils software-properties-common -y
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev -y

sudo apt-get install libzmq3-dev libminiupnpc-dev libssl-dev libevent-dev -y #OPTIONAL (for example VIVO needs this)

Berkley 4.8:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev -y
then
this:
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LIMXTEC/BTDX-Masternode-Setup-Ubuntu-1404/master/btdxsetup.sh
chmod +x btdxsetup.sh
./btdxsetup.sh
Enter your local masternode genkey

Open Console on local Wallet and type masternode genkey
send exact 10.000 BTDX to a address
edit local bitcloud.conf
rpcuser=RANDOMUSERNAME
rpcpassword=RANDOMPASSWORD
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=YOUR GENKEY
masternodeaddr=YOUR SERVERIP
server=1
listen=1
So I have
my local bitcloud walled
on windows
set as masternode
(second one)
bu it doesn't work on local
so I decided to clone it on vps
now I've finisched
finished
the "vps procedure"
In the local conf file I've substituted
the ip of my vps machine
both in master conf and wallet conf
now?Huh
I restarted
I went to console
and input masternode start
...successfully
started
but when I go to mastenodes tab
it doesn't work
why?Huh
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
I sent some BTDX to Cryptopia, and it's been stuck at 19/20 confirmations for hours (more than 50 confirmations on the blockchain), but wallet block height seems ok on cryptopia  Undecided

Anyone else having this problem?

Later Edit : Seems like there was a particular problem with that deposit, i made another one and then it worked Cheesy

Activity: 4
I'm a Noob here - have some questions :
1- if I have a 10,000 bitcloud - I can set up my computer to be a master node - and it will generate an estimated 60btdx a day. Is this correct?  

2-is there a halfing of the reward the masternodes receive in the future- trying to understand - how this could be a no brainer- A) get two master nodes B) by month 7, Have 7 Masternodes. And so on and so on - the daily earn for 7 masternodes is 420 btdx or $420 - at today's value -  if this is the case and is that straight forward ( why isn't everyone doing this )  

3- what's the history of Projects like this loosing value - basically wondering what are the chances of this token taking off even more or dying ?

4-if it's as straight forward as it seems why isn't everyone doing this , is it that straight forward ??

5- Is there plenty $$ being pulled out for dev to stay with this project for the long long haul?

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
1$ and ATH was officially reached, keep up the good work dev  Grin

1$ is good step forward, nice to see the potential from bitcloud masternode coin Smiley
Five months ago BTX was at these levels, then two months ago it was at $5, now it is in the $30+ range. Wouldnt it be pretty awesome if our masternodes took this kind of price action in the next few months?

YES, because BITCLOUD has HONEST BEGINNINGS and is an HONEST MASTERNODE COIN with an HONEST DEV.

BITCLOUD has been HONEST and TRANSPARENT, even from the very beginning.

BTDX = NO INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO, NO DEV FUND BLOCK TAX.

BTDX is HONEST and it will stay this way  Wink
Activity: 210

1$ is good step forward, nice to see the potential from bitcloud masternode coin Smiley
Five months ago BTX was at these levels, then two months ago it was at $5, now it is in the $30+ range. Wouldnt it be pretty awesome if our masternodes took this kind of price action in the next few months?
Activity: 101
guys pls help me
I tried to setup the second MN in vps
on vps
this is the first time i make a MN on vps
I follwed the following  procedure:
#### SYSTEM PREPARATION ####

sudo apt-get update -y
sudo apt-get upgrade -y
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade -y
sudo apt-get install nano htop git -y
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils software-properties-common -y
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev -y

sudo apt-get install libzmq3-dev libminiupnpc-dev libssl-dev libevent-dev -y #OPTIONAL (for example VIVO needs this)

Berkley 4.8:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev -y
then
this:
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LIMXTEC/BTDX-Masternode-Setup-Ubuntu-1404/master/btdxsetup.sh
chmod +x btdxsetup.sh
./btdxsetup.sh
Enter your local masternode genkey

Open Console on local Wallet and type masternode genkey
send exact 10.000 BTDX to a address
edit local bitcloud.conf
rpcuser=RANDOMUSERNAME
rpcpassword=RANDOMPASSWORD
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=YOUR GENKEY
masternodeaddr=YOUR SERVERIP
server=1
listen=1
So I have
my local bitcloud walled
on windows
set as masternode
(second one)
bu it doesn't work on local
so I decided to clone it on vps
now I've finisched
finished
the "vps procedure"
In the local conf file I've substituted
the ip of my vps machine
both in master conf and wallet conf
now?Huh
I restarted
I went to console
and input masternode start
...successfully
started
but when I go to mastenodes tab
it doesn't work
why?Huh
Activity: 110

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

Activity: 65
at what block do we are at the moment? i want to know is it is too late for me to mine to get me enough for a masternode
Dude, bitcloud can't be mine anymore. It's PoS now - check the first page!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
at what block do we are at the moment? i want to know is it is too late for me to mine to get me enough for a masternode
Activity: 196
Servant, your name is chair
Doesn't seem like the devs are energetic.
They are energetic - they are the BEST DEVs in the world!!!

The thrill is..... Oh no! i mean't, the shill is strong!! The shill is strong. Oh yeah.
Activity: 345
I am trying to open my BTDX wallet but this error appears. Can you help me with it?

I suggest rebuilding the chain.  Close the wallet and go to the data directory (default: "%appdata%\bitcloud\").  Create a folder called "OLD" there and move everything from the data directory into it (I prefer doing this instead of deleting only certain files, just in case).  Open the OLD folder and select wallet.dat, bitcloud.conf and (if you have one) masternode.conf and copy them back into the data directory above, then reopen the wallet and let it rebuild.  If you still get the same error you may need to switch to a backup of wallet.dat (always keep backups!)
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
I am trying to open my BTDX wallet but this error appears. Can you help me with it?

You are correct.

Yesterday got really confused with the YoBits listing of the BTD... There is no value or change to BTDX from BTD to that, right?
Activity: 57
Yesterday got really confused with the YoBits listing of the BTD... There is no value or change to BTDX from BTD to that, right?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Doesn't seem like the devs are energetic.
They are energetic - they are the BEST DEVs in the world!!!

It is! Good luck Dev!!! Wink
I am NOT the Dev. The DEV is linked to the Github.
Pages:
Jump to: