Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 31. (Read 89419 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Doesn't seem like the devs are energetic.
They are energetic - they are the BEST DEVs in the world!!!

It is! Good luck Dev!!! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Dev you miht like to include cryptopia towards the exchanges on the statement thread.g
Cryptopia is already there - just read the FIRST PAGE of this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Doesn't seem like the devs are energetic.
They are energetic - they are the BEST DEVs in the world!!!

Wel dne on the new exchange!ol

Where?
Activity: 17
it's been 49 hours and 48 minutes that my MN doesn't receive any reward... The MN is correctly listed in MNs list, status ENABLED.
Is this normal?  Huh

same here, i install the new wallet version, still nothing Sad

Guys, try the discord channel, you will get answers there for all of your MN questions.

You forgot to mentioned its from DP Digital Price Masternode with free VPS for DP users serviced soon online!
Activity: 65
it's been 49 hours and 48 minutes that my MN doesn't receive any reward... The MN is correctly listed in MNs list, status ENABLED.
Is this normal?  Huh

Guys, try the discord channel, you will get answers there for all of your MN questions.
Activity: 101
Is this normal?  Huh

yesterday night received payment Smiley
Activity: 78
So this is for dash?

Bitcloud makes it sounds like it is for multiple coins that it supports which this is not the case.
Never ran a masternode before but just might give it a try as this is all gui-based from the sounds of it.
Thanks for any information about this.
Is this normal?  Huh

It´s possible to stake with fewer coins or only masternode ?
Yes, you can stake with fewer coins. Masternode has slightly bigger revenue.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
It´s possible to stake with fewer coins or only masternode ?
Merit: 10
Is this normal?  Huh
Wow this are some pretty good masternodes rewards. So after hosting the masternode for half a year you have your return of investment, from then on its just profits.
Am i right?

It's even better. If I count it correctly - 90 coins in 30 hours = 72 coins in 24 hours = 2.160 coins in 1 month = 4.63 months to receive 10.000 coins as a revenue.
And if you take a look at current BTDX price you might profit even more ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1291
Bitcloud keeps crashing on open on my Mac, so I'm going to reinstall it.

Before I do that though I want to backup wallet.dat.  Where do I find that on a Mac?

~/Library/Application Support/Bitcloud

Found it, thank you!

Before I do that though I want to backup wallet.dat.  Where do I find that on a Mac?

~/Library/Application Support/Bitcloud
legendary
Activity: 1291

Activity: 196
Wow this are some pretty good masternodes rewards. So after hosting the masternode for half a year you have your return of investment, from then on its just profits.
Am i right?
Activity: 136
6 hours minimum staking time + 30 hours for 1st payout i believe...

How long does it take to get the first earnings after a new masternode is setup?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
How long does it take to get the first earnings after a new masternode is setup?

1d 5h 18m 28s

Like this: https://masternodes.online/currencies/BTDX/
*Look under "AVG masternode reward frequency"

Ктo тo знaeт кaк cинxpoнизиpoвaть кoшeлeк нa Maк?

и мoжнo ли c 3-x нoд пoлyчaть выплaты нa oдин кoшeлeк или oдни кoшeлeк cинxpoнизиpoвaть тaк чтo б инфa o тpaнзax oтoбpaжaлacь в oднoм кoшeлькe?
Pages:
Jump to: