Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 50. (Read 89468 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
it just went online like 12 hours.  a lot of people probably doesn't know it's on cryptopia now.

There appears to be little or no trading anyway on either exchange
Activity: 683
Merit: 513
http://bitcoin-engrave.com/ & https://bitcore.cc
Coinexchange have many problems with there own site atm... im not able to login or do something else there.
I hope they will fix this issue soon, also resync BTDX Wallet, its more then a torture yet  Roll Eyes

Can the dev contact coinexchange and help them further. This is not a matter of waiting, they need guidance! It is coming up on 3 weeks down. This is unacceptable ! Many people, including me, have a large amount of coins stuck there.

I've raised a ticket with them over the stuck coins the the Bitcloud wallet generally.  I suggest everyone with stuck coins do the same (you have to register for a new account on their support site, not use your CoinExchange details).  Ask that they either fix the wallet (update it) or manually return the coins you sent.  If you purchased coins on the exchange then, since you can now buy on Cryptopia, I suggest selling them (unless you are going to make a big loss) and buying from Cryptopia instead.

Update from CoinExchange to my ticket:

Due to an overwhelming demand and the current high volume we have been receiving we are currently working on urgent system upgrades, please bear with us until we have resolved the issues. There are a few wallets that need attending to with updates, fixes and re-syncing but we have literally not had the time as the system is the crucial priority. We apologies for any inconvenience, please be assured we will get this asap. Pending transactions will process once the active again.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team

Thier loss. We've waited patiently for a long time. Now we trade elsewhere.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
There appears to be little or no trading anyway on either exchange
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Can the dev contact coinexchange and help them further. This is not a matter of waiting, they need guidance! It is coming up on 3 weeks down. This is unacceptable ! Many people, including me, have a large amount of coins stuck there.

I've raised a ticket with them over the stuck coins the the Bitcloud wallet generally.  I suggest everyone with stuck coins do the same (you have to register for a new account on their support site, not use your CoinExchange details).  Ask that they either fix the wallet (update it) or manually return the coins you sent.  If you purchased coins on the exchange then, since you can now buy on Cryptopia, I suggest selling them (unless you are going to make a big loss) and buying from Cryptopia instead.

Due to an overwhelming demand and the current high volume we have been receiving we are currently working on urgent system upgrades, please bear with us until we have resolved the issues. There are a few wallets that need attending to with updates, fixes and re-syncing but we have literally not had the time as the system is the crucial priority. We apologies for any inconvenience, please be assured we will get this asap. Pending transactions will process once the active again.

Sincerely,

Thier loss. We've waited patiently for a long time. Now we trade elsewhere.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Awesome, by the way, there's some data that needs to be added on coinmarketcap - marketcap - circulating supply and markets list  Grin
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Congrats all of us with new exchange!
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/

Nice! something that is still not fixed on coinexchange, is already listen on Cryptopia!

Good job!
Activity: 345

I've raised a ticket with them over the stuck coins the the Bitcloud wallet generally.  I suggest everyone with stuck coins do the same (you have to register for a new account on their support site, not use your CoinExchange details).  Ask that they either fix the wallet (update it) or manually return the coins you sent.  If you purchased coins on the exchange then, since you can now buy on Cryptopia, I suggest selling them (unless you are going to make a big loss) and buying from Cryptopia instead.

Sincerely,

Nice one!  There are even some buy orders already waiting I see... (although probably at prices you'd rather not sell at).

I've raised a ticket with them over the stuck coins the the Bitcloud wallet generally.  I suggest everyone with stuck coins do the same (you have to register for a new account on their support site, not use your CoinExchange details).  Ask that they either fix the wallet (update it) or manually return the coins you sent.  If you purchased coins on the exchange then, since you can now buy on Cryptopia, I suggest selling them (unless you are going to make a big loss) and buying from Cryptopia instead.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
Activity: 378
Activity: 44
Yes. I did not notice that it's POS. I know what POS is. I'm sorry for my mistake. Thanks to juninhodecio and nightpainter.

It's a reasonable question! Cheers.
It is not a question but an answer! Cheers.
Activity: 37
Yes. I did not notice that it's POS. I know what POS is. I'm sorry for my mistake. Thanks to juninhodecio and nightpainter.

It's a reasonable question! Cheers.
Activity: 37
I was looking for a pool but I did not find it. Is there where Bitcloud 2.0 is being mined? Ths.

Besides the name of this board being ...PoS..

The technical specs say:
blocktime 5min
3 MB blocksystem
Algo Quark
Port 8329[
POS3 6h staking minage
Masternode Amount 10,000 BTDX
Staking 40% / Masternodes 60 %
Max Coin in 8 Years ~42 Mio

So that seems to indicate no mining, to me....
Activity: 268
Merit: 102
I was looking for a pool but I did not find it. Is there where Bitcloud 2.0 is being mined? Ths.

easy !

read 1st page
Activity: 378
Can the dev or someone else talk to coin exchange ? 1000 bitcloud bounty if they can help get them out of maintenance.
Pages:
Jump to: