Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 53. (Read 89468 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
I had a support ticket with CoinExchange for another coin on Thursday and I asked about BTDX and they said nobody has contacted them regarding the wallet update. They are waiting on the dev to contact them.
I have contacted them, but no reply yet.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
yes, I think novaexangue would be a good option, maybe bittrex in the future this currency has potential

I'm down. Let's make it happen.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
yes, I think novaexangue would be a good option, maybe bittrex in the future this currency has potential
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Looks like it is just Coinexchange fixing the wallet still, saw this post today in the community... Just a matter of time now, Coinexchange have been busy with website maintenance, which is now finished, so now I'm guessing they have time to maintain their client's wallets.

E-Mail from coinexchange:

Hi xxxx,

The BTDX wallet is currently disabled for maintenance. Our tech support team are actively working on fixing the issue and getting it back online asap. Pending transactions will be processed once the wallet is re-enabled. We apologies for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team
Activity: 408
As long as no exchange was available, nobody could buy enough BTDX to compete with the rich list.

That's quite easy to understand. But be PATIENT this won't last long.

If you want to see how TALENTED and BUSY dev is, check one of his other current works, B3COIN.
Activity: 268
Merit: 102
Devs dont want the coin on any exchange, what makes you think it will be on nova or crypto or anywhere else?

If they contacted coinexchange where is the ticket number, proof anything?

Like i said before something very strange going on here. Be carefull everybody
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
I had a support ticket with CoinExchange for another coin on Thursday and I asked about BTDX and they said nobody has contacted them regarding the wallet update. They are waiting on the dev to contact them.

I think it is clear that dev has not contacted them at this point.

We should focus on getting BTDX on Novaexchange for now.
Activity: 123
I think we need here a new Exchange. We need ~5,2 BTC for a Cryptopia Listing.

Everyone can donate here: 12VSDb1DJbuQmv1rxKMiQsVaYfqb1PZzN5 BTC

Thank you .. Kind Regards Christian

You should really go with Nova at first, 1 btc is acceptable price.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
What about Novaexchange? they ask 1BTC for listing, also voting there could be another option  Tongue

Anyway, Cryptopia seems quite expensive, Bittrex would be a better option for that sum  Cry

Agree , lets get it on Nova.

5.2BTC is quite a big sum, i don't really know how much it would take to gather that amount of money for cryptopia, i could be wrong, but a good solution now would be Nova, it's a good exchange, it would keep the trading circuit flowing and also would consolidate BTDX's position by being into a working exchange, and higher possibilities to gather the 5BTC needed for listing on cryptopia/bittrex  Wink
What about Novaexchange? they ask 1BTC for listing, also voting there could be another option  Tongue

Anyway, Cryptopia seems quite expensive, Bittrex would be a better option for that sum  Cry

Agree , lets get it on Nova. Voting costs 0.235 BTC atm.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253

why not add the new exchange? novaexchenge, cryptopia for example?

I guess in the future will be added and I see better bittrex

Nice dreams you have. But not

LOL
Guys be PATIENT. We have a TALENTED dev here, but he's very BUSY.

Grin  Roll Eyes

LOL !!

Dont freakout they said to me.

Now they are asking for donations to list on other exchange LOL
Activity: 408
Guys be PATIENT. We have a TALENTED dev here, but he's very BUSY.

Grin  Roll Eyes
if we have proof that devs contacted coiexchange to fix the wallet we could open many supoort tickets and put the proofs

Activity: 135

Costs are insane, why so much and only just for Cryptopia. I mean they will benefit as well with this coin.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

your being too polite calling it strange.

It is really strange that we get no feedback from the dev regarding exchange problem.

Well, why did the dev update the wallet and does nothing about exchange. Something is not clear here.
Pages:
Jump to: