Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 48. (Read 89468 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 100
Hi Am using BTDX Core versão v2.0.0.3-gcbcb549 (32-bit) win wallet and does not sync! Any help please

hi colleagues! why is syncing stuck ?  16 nodes connected...

Try adding some nodes to bitcloud.conf.  Go to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btdx/#!network and click "Node List" and copy and paste the list of "addnode=..." in.

If that still doesn't work, contact me and I'll see about creating a bootstrap.dat.
Activity: 244
hi colleagues! why is syncing stuck ?  16 nodes connected...
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
apologies, i was a bit rude there.

ive made my point anyway and dont need to say anymore. read or dont read and good luck.
just saving time but perhaps impatient of me. i could have done one point at a time but you would no doubt rebuff with an ill-thought through pointless argument so i counter in advance.

i appreciate cognitive dissonance makes it difficult to consider what i am saying but i assure you i am on the side as you, the same as everyone here is if you try looking at things a different way.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
the fact there was no response is what makes it clear there is significant disagreement.

i dont doubt you are in profit - i am too. however to get the coin to new heights, say 100 fold from now, some recycling has to be done. sell and reinvest at a bit higher than before. no one objects to profit taking along the way, it is expected and is healthy for the long term price.  allow some little folks a bit of profit too rather than squeezing the life out of them and the coin will be more secure and there would be a much tighter spread between buy and sell prices.  little folks will stay for life and support the coin from its foundation and it becomes unshakeable.  as it stands it can be wiped out in an instant, and many little folks prob bought in at the top. if youre not careful they will cut their losses too never to return and pay attention that there is not much price support unless you want to provide it.

and im not saying sell everything necessarily lol.  im telling you what is required to make more money.  by all means continue as you are, rip the life out of the coin and take as much profit as you can and all you will get is lower prices, less faith and many more accusations of scam leading you nowhere fast.  its short term thinking. legitimate projects recognise that sacrificing a little profit is an investment in itself.  when i sold i could have taken much more profit but chose not to as corrections are healthy and goodwill in the market helps boost faith amongst those that actually understand, as well as those that could not afford the thinly traded high prices that were being maintained.  you want these people in and sells give them the opporrunity. you want to build a community right and make more money? youre risking it all for less money than risking less lmao.

i actually want the coin to succeed which is why i didnt maximise profit and left plenty on the table for others. and i will help it succeed whether im in or not as i believe in the idea.and i have a few at least so you cant reject me for no skin in the game.

so if you believe in your product relax. the big boys will come if you arent too greedy - they expect you to take significant profit - but not  entirely at their expense and they need to see sufficient profit potential themselves.. their risk profiles will not allow exposure to such obvious risk, which is why you see crickets out there right now instead of them being all over this loke they could be.

or be just another altcoin and be a market tyrant.  we all know what happens to tyrants in the end - cutting your nose off to spite your face is a mistake imo and holding too many actually show your fears and lack of faith in the product because essentially your saying if i cause the price to go down im worries it wont go back up.  so you fall victim to your own fears because others see that, and so you make them come true.

its a good product but the best product doesnt always win you need adoption. ask sony about betamax.  im not saying it wont necessarily be a success either way, but it will take a lot lot longer your way imho if it even gets there that way.  look at btc...ots been successful because traders have allowed swings.

the reason i was looking for a response is because debate is healthy for the coin also - faith will increase if people can see that the right thing is being done and issues are being considered as they are placing money in your hands and need confidence.  all currencies require faith and confidence and if you think you can tell the market hiw it is rather than the other way round you are in for a shock most likely. it might be a steep learning curve for you but it will benefit you in the long run.  we can learn the lessons of life the easy way or the hard way my friend. 

you obviously ignored the comment about selling a decentralised system but controlling it centrally being a bit of a contradiction!

im not going to cry either way from the sidelines anyway.. its not like i havent missed profit opportunities in the past many times and ive made plenty here. i had hoped all involved would do well but im happy just paying it forward in life, it has always served me well.

It's more likely that we're impatient and can't be bothered to read your walls of text.
the fact there was no response is what makes it clear there is significant disagreement.

i dont doubt you are in profit - i am too. however to get the coin to new heights, say 100 fold from now, some recycling has to be done. sell and reinvest at a bit higher than before. no one objects to profit taking along the way, it is expected and is healthy for the long term price.  allow some little folks a bit of profit too rather than squeezing the life out of them and the coin will be more secure and there would be a much tighter spread between buy and sell prices.  little folks will stay for life and support the coin from its foundation and it becomes unshakeable.  as it stands it can be wiped out in an instant, and many little folks prob bought in at the top. if youre not careful they will cut their losses too never to return and pay attention that there is not much price support unless you want to provide it.

and im not saying sell everything necessarily lol.  im telling you what is required to make more money.  by all means continue as you are, rip the life out of the coin and take as much profit as you can and all you will get is lower prices, less faith and many more accusations of scam leading you nowhere fast.  its short term thinking. legitimate projects recognise that sacrificing a little profit is an investment in itself.  when i sold i could have taken much more profit but chose not to as corrections are healthy and goodwill in the market helps boost faith amongst those that actually understand, as well as those that could not afford the thinly traded high prices that were being maintained.  you want these people in and sells give them the opporrunity. you want to build a community right and make more money? youre risking it all for less money than risking less lmao.

i actually want the coin to succeed which is why i didnt maximise profit and left plenty on the table for others. and i will help it succeed whether im in or not as i believe in the idea.and i have a few at least so you cant reject me for no skin in the game.

so if you believe in your product relax. the big boys will come if you arent too greedy - they expect you to take significant profit - but not  entirely at their expense and they need to see sufficient profit potential themselves.. their risk profiles will not allow exposure to such obvious risk, which is why you see crickets out there right now instead of them being all over this loke they could be.

or be just another altcoin and be a market tyrant.  we all know what happens to tyrants in the end - cutting your nose off to spite your face is a mistake imo and holding too many actually show your fears and lack of faith in the product because essentially your saying if i cause the price to go down im worries it wont go back up.  so you fall victim to your own fears because others see that, and so you make them come true.

its a good product but the best product doesnt always win you need adoption. ask sony about betamax.  im not saying it wont necessarily be a success either way, but it will take a lot lot longer your way imho if it even gets there that way.  look at btc...ots been successful because traders have allowed swings.

the reason i was looking for a response is because debate is healthy for the coin also - faith will increase if people can see that the right thing is being done and issues are being considered as they are placing money in your hands and need confidence.  all currencies require faith and confidence and if you think you can tell the market hiw it is rather than the other way round you are in for a shock most likely. it might be a steep learning curve for you but it will benefit you in the long run.  we can learn the lessons of life the easy way or the hard way my friend. 

you obviously ignored the comment about selling a decentralised system but controlling it centrally being a bit of a contradiction!

im not going to cry either way from the sidelines anyway.. its not like i havent missed profit opportunities in the past many times and ive made plenty here. i had hoped all involved would do well but im happy just paying it forward in life, it has always served me well.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Hi Am using BTDX Core versão v2.0.0.3-gcbcb549 (32-bit) win wallet and does not sync! Any help please
obviously many people think i am wrong so please tell me how im wrong if i am, and if youre right i will be quiet and let you get on with it.

Am I missing something? You wrote 3 posts in a row and nobody even responded to them.

Are you just trying to get your post count up?

The current price, right now, is 100x what the price was a year ago, exponentially affected by the rise in BTCs price. I'm running nodes, not selling. Why would I sell pure profit?

I will risk losing it all. Why? Because I can.
How many coins do I have to buy to run a masternode by myself? And on what exchanges can I buy BTDX right now? Is it possible to buy with ETH or only with BTC?

Cryptopia

No, only with BTC for now. There are LTC and Doge markets but nothing to them yet.
obviously many people think i am wrong so please tell me how im wrong if i am, and if youre right i will be quiet and let you get on with it.

Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
How many coins do I have to buy to run a masternode by myself? And on what exchanges can I buy BTDX right now? Is it possible to buy with ETH or only with BTC?

10k per MN, get them at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=btdx_btc
Activity: 476
I see very good work. Next masternode coin is ready!

Devs please add in the first post:

New exchange cryptopia!
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BTDX_BTC

and masternode calculator?
https://bit-cloud.info/masternode/

keep in mind these calculators are highly inaccurate due to the low liquidity.  somebody drove the price up on cryptopia trying to buy a MN, and it looks like this coin is mooning.  but the highest buy orders are down at 7000 sats, meaning that there's no liquidity for any large hodlers to dump, and this thing will shoot right back down as soon as any of those buy orders are filled.

looks great on paper tho!

The price has been going up to 15k pretty regularly for the last month or so. Cryptopia is a new and better listing.

Personally, I have already made quite a bit of profit off of Bitcloud, but I mined it...

I can say that I regret the coins I have sold. I'd rather have the masternodes I could have had.
$10,000 marketcap... Poor guy trying to buy a MN on Cryptopia lol.

CMC listing is incorrect.
for the record and in the interests of full disclosure i am currently sat on the buy side of things, so before you cry vested interest at my comments i can confirm what i am advocating is in my interest. 

however, i believe it to be in the interest of the coin too.  someone has to fill the roles of buying and distributing and generally trading so true  price discovery can take its place and i see nothing wrong with that.. and controlling the process yourselves prevents that. everyone wants to make money including the little guys and if the risk reward ratio is not good enough for them to buy in then you find yourself in the current situation.

i know you are worried that a big sell will reduce the illusory number on your screen that you see as your wealth but have some faith that people believe in the coin tech - if you believe it is that good then any reduction will be shortlived once prices find a surer foundation. i suggest you release some of the wealth and in a short space of time you wealth will likely be greater.. you are tour own enemies at present.  lead follow get out the way or whatever. rocket science it certainly is!
looks good on paper? likely the plan by some!

its expensive still for this stage in its life imo because the big holders have not accepted the result of the natural price discovery process still.  the market has not and will not buy up the coins and raise the price like they want so they can them dump them and take the cash.. buy prices will stay where they are, people are not stupid and therefore there is no natural liquitidy at current prices.  you are surely in good profit already if your not wasting it with this current play.

new people are needed to develop faith in the coin and is it stands that will not happen beecause the perception is that its dodgy because of the above.  you want to sell a decentralised product but centrally control it?? lol.

in all honesty it looks very much to me like a bunch of fake orders from these guys are propping it up until they run out of cash and/or accept reality, hence they keep moving the same value of orders around constantly if you watch. obviously there will be pockets of legitimate buyers unaware as well. i could be wrong though, who knows.  and im not saying its the dev necessarily either, its difficult to say what exactly is happenong but in short theres just too much greed amongst some presently and its delaying the progress of the coins maturity as an investment.

i like this project - coin tech is good.  the coin could go high in the long run and actually stay there, but more smaller holders are needed to ensure this and bigger bags need to be distributed more widely and then further distributed themselves, in part at least, for this to happen.

if you want to hold onto wealth you have to share the wealth too or risk ending up with none, just like in "the real world".  leave no man behind and benefit yourselves too is surely the better option.. let nature take place and stop trying to control everything or it may be all of our downfall.  

please do not waste the faith people have in you - or the faithful may decide to look for better options where their faith looks more like being rewarded.  the faithful appear patient.. why are the big holders not being patient in search of wealth too? you only delay the result you yourselves want, and you are bearing that risk almost entirely by yourselves.

these are legitimate risks and buy order prices reflect that, its that simple and its time to wake up. what you dont seem to grasp is that everyone likes the coin and is on the same side, there are just different views as to what is best for its future longevity.   tell us, hows your current course of action working out for you?  not going as you want or expected is it. i suggest being honest if you want the love and faith people have for you to remain.

the market is always right even if its wrong because it deals with the here and now, not what you view for the future as it considers these to be merely delusions of grandure at this stage of the maturity curve.. and there is no avoiding these stages as should now be obvious.
Activity: 34

New exchange cryptopia!

keep in mind these calculators are highly inaccurate due to the low liquidity.  somebody drove the price up on cryptopia trying to buy a MN, and it looks like this coin is mooning.  but the highest buy orders are down at 7000 sats, meaning that there's no liquidity for any large hodlers to dump, and this thing will shoot right back down as soon as any of those buy orders are filled.

So pretty much the only way to have enough tokens for any MN is to either be in on it or find the thread super early eh?  Grin
Activity: 98
Hello all. I installed a Windows wallet on a VPS where I am runniing other coins' wallets but this one cannot connect to the network. How can I fix this? Thanks.

install the wallet on your local pc wait full conect. then copy and paste the peers.dat from your pc to vps. works for me. Smiley

Did that. Waiting for 30 minutes. No connections on local PC either. Very strange.
Activity: 117

New exchange cryptopia!

Pages:
Jump to: