Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 46. (Read 89468 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
yes....if you are doing a cold wallet/node setup.

example...

i have a cold wallet in my windows machine and 2 nodes running on linux vps.

Hi,

I am trying to understand the MasterNode setup and the Google doc is a little confusing. Hope someone here can help clarify:

For windows setup:

1) The document talks about a control wallet and a server wallet, can that be one and the same?

2) or do I need 2 different wallets (on different IP's)

3) or do I need a Windows control wallet and a Linux server wallet?

Thanks!

I'm not sure what that is about. I know for sure you can run a masternode quite simply from a single machine, with one wallet. VPS/PC, either will work.
Masternodes use the 'getaccountaddress 0'.

Can you provide a link to the Google doc you are referring to? I haven't seen that one.

Google doc (as posted in OP): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L8AbY225aaoWc3XRxRsWNI8ROLI7QNlZ5RmuW3uQBuI/edit#

Can a wallet host multiple MN's if multiple 10k transactions are sent to it?
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
18 hours right now....atleast

How long is the wait before the first masternode payout?

Thanks, pretty excited to add BTDX to my masternode portfolio.
15-18 hours right now....

Activity: 422
copper member
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi,

I am trying to understand the MasterNode setup and the Google doc is a little confusing. Hope someone here can help clarify:

For windows setup:

1) The document talks about a control wallet and a server wallet, can that be one and the same?

Thanks!

I'm not sure what that is about. I know for sure you can run a masternode quite simply from a single machine, with one wallet. VPS/PC, either will work.

Can you provide a link to the Google doc you are referring to? I haven't seen that one.

Google doc (as posted in OP): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L8AbY225aaoWc3XRxRsWNI8ROLI7QNlZ5RmuW3uQBuI/edit#

Can a wallet host multiple MN's if multiple 10k transactions are sent to it?
Activity: 378
I have 990 coins stuck in limbo.  It got on the blockchain at the same time their wallet went down.  We are unfortunately at their mercy.

Paying 2500 bitcloud for help if you can get bitcloud stuck on coinexchange.io deposit to be credited or to get their wallet back up and running.

Same thing happened to me, now im stuck waiting and it doesnt seem like they give a shit, so im trying to incentivize maybe on of their workers to spend the time and get it up and running.
I have 990 coins stuck in limbo.  It got on the blockchain at the same time their wallet went down.  We are unfortunately at their mercy.

Paying 2500 bitcloud for help if you can get bitcloud stuck on coinexchange.io deposit to be credited or to get their wallet back up and running.
masternode=1

If you want it to work

getaccountaddress 0

0 can be anything you want, mine is mn01

Questions about configuring masternode (windows):
1. Need to create a new address?
2. Send there 10000 BTDX?
3. Then Open Console on local Wallet and type masternode genkey?
4. edit bitcloud.conf
bitcloud.conf
rpcuser = USERNAME
rpcpassword = PASS
rpcallowip = masternodeip
rpcport = 8329
daemon = 1
server = 1
masternode = 0
masternodeprivkey =
masternodeaddr = masternodeip: 8329
5. after wallet restart also 15 confirms open console and type 'masternode start'

Is that so or not?

Looks about right. You need your masternodeprivkey listed in the conf file
Make sure the 0 address has only one transaction, 10000 exactly.
Activity: 210
4. edit bitcloud.conf
bitcloud.conf
rpcuser = USERNAME
rpcpassword = PASS
rpcport = 8329
daemon = 1
server = 1
masternode = 0
masternodeprivkey =
5. after wallet restart also 15 confirms open console and type 'masternode start'

Is that so or not?

0 address should be created with the command 'getaccountaddress 0'? Is this the address of the masternode? Just about this there is no information (WHY, Dev?).
Activity: 37
4. edit bitcloud.conf
bitcloud.conf
rpcuser = USERNAME
rpcpassword = PASS
rpcport = 8329
daemon = 1
server = 1
masternode = 0
masternodeprivkey =

Is that so or not?

4. edit bitcloud.conf
bitcloud.conf
rpcuser = USERNAME
rpcpassword = PASS
rpcport = 8329
daemon = 1
server = 1
masternode = 0
masternodeprivkey =

Is that so or not?
Activity: 37
Hi,

For windows setup:

Thanks!

copper member
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
Hi,

For windows setup:

Thanks!

You can do it on one PC/VPS
copper member
Hi,

For windows setup:

Thanks!
was activated staking. the reward is 60btdx, the balance is 5000. Now 5060btdx is immature. why is 5000 immature? when they can be sent to create a masternode. Can it is necessary as that to disconnect staking in options?
Do I have to wait for 145 confirmations 60 btdx awards stake? what would those 5000 btdx become mature? or you need to do something else? please, help!

I think that you have to wait for 145 confirmations, before your 5060 BTDX becomes spendable.

You are lucky, you got 60 BTDX, because BTDX rewards are hard to get.

You have just made 1% profit on your initial investment  Wink  Cheesy
Thank you! 60 BTDX immature - this is understandable. But why 5000 BTDX immature - this is strange. You need to fix this information on the first page. and it would be nice if there was a step-by-step masternode configuration instruction.

Because those 5000 are used to produce 60, they are locked while those 60 are confirmed.
I understood. But there are coins where this is implemented easier.
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
was activated staking. the reward is 60btdx, the balance is 5000. Now 5060btdx is immature. why is 5000 immature? when they can be sent to create a masternode. Can it is necessary as that to disconnect staking in options?
Do I have to wait for 145 confirmations 60 btdx awards stake? what would those 5000 btdx become mature? or you need to do something else? please, help!

I think that you have to wait for 145 confirmations, before your 5060 BTDX becomes spendable.

Thank you! 60 BTDX immature - this is understandable. But why 5000 BTDX immature - this is strange. You need to fix this information on the first page. and it would be nice if there was a step-by-step masternode configuration instruction.

Because those 5000 are used to produce 60, they are locked while those 60 are confirmed.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: