Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark - page 51. (Read 89468 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Who wanna buy this shit? VERY EXPENSIVE!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
what happens to coins on coinexchange?

it is clear that it is a manipulation of the exchange, I do not believe anything that takes more than 2 weeks to update the wallet coinexange SCAM

Coinexchange seems to be having some other problems, too.

Coindera is a service that allows users to set alerts for coins on exchanges. I had an alert set a week ago for Bitcloud on Coinexchange. Yesterday I tried to set a new one, but the engine no longer has Coinexchange listed *at all*, for any coin. I wrote to Coindera tech support and they got back to me today with this message.

https://imgur.com/Fao5GBj

Don't know what this means, about the health of the Exchange. I did a bitcoin withdraw from the exchange over the weekend that took 12 hours to clear the exchange's wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

it is clear that it is a manipulation of the exchange, I do not believe anything that takes more than 2 weeks to update the wallet coinexange SCAM
Activity: 489
Merit: 253

They will still be there, so until the wallet is out of maintenance, the only thing you can do to get them out is to convert to BTC
Activity: 30
Activity: 489
Merit: 253

"Administrators will review the coin/code and begin the listing process as soon as possible."

Great news.Waiting with interest  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
When exchange?

We have too wait..Sorry.  Undecided

Kind Regards Christian

What have you actually heard from them , because it doesnt seem like they know what they are doing? 2 weeks of waiting is ridiculous for maintenance

I have received a ticket from cryptopia...

"Administrators will review the coin/code and begin the listing process as soon as possible."

I think we have asap a good solution for the bitcloud project.

Kind Regards Christian

Sounds great.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
When exchange?

We have too wait..Sorry.  Undecided

Kind Regards Christian

What have you actually heard from them , because it doesnt seem like they know what they are doing? 2 weeks of waiting is ridiculous for maintenance

I have received a ticket from cryptopia...

I think we have asap a good solution for the bitcloud project.

Kind Regards Christian
Activity: 378
When exchange?

We have too wait..Sorry.  Undecided

Kind Regards Christian

Activity: 30
is there anything you need christian to help move this along? or is it out of your hands?

the cause of the delay is not clear
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
When exchange?

We have too wait..Sorry.  Undecided

Kind Regards Christian
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
i like Phore
i can sell 10k BTDX @ 1.3BTC Wink
Activity: 378
Has anyone heard anything from coinexchange in the last few days? This is crazy.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
When exchange?
Activity: 136
if your node is running correctly, it needs to be staked for 6 hours before it'll start earning rewards.  right now, with the amount of nodes running, it's roughly more than 13 hours between rewards.

Did you guys figure out how staking works with BTDX? I got my masternode up and running, but it hasn't been staking. Let me know please.
Activity: 1
Did you guys figure out how staking works with BTDX? I got my masternode up and running, but it hasn't been staking. Let me know please.
Activity: 101
Greetings users, I'm looking to buy 5000 BTDX
I'll pay 7000 satoshi

Last price on Coinexchange was 6236

I have an offer for escrow, and can discuss in private message when we come to agreement.

sent you pm
Activity: 136
Coinexchange says they are working on it.  Nova exchange is currently not adding coins.

I don't know what's going on.  I don't know what anybody else has done.

I've gotten tired of waiting.  I've reached out to novaexchange to see how/if we can get btdx listed there.  I'll let you guys know.

Great, keep us in the loop.
Activity: 37
Greetings users, I'm looking to buy 5000 BTDX
I'll pay 7000 satoshi

Last price on Coinexchange was 6236

I have an offer for escrow, and can discuss in private message when we come to agreement.
Pages:
Jump to: