Pages:
Author

Topic: BitClub Network: MLM promises, false testimonials and PoS coin - AVOID - page 12. (Read 62162 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Here make an account and check for yourselves, I got in because where I live the senator was doing the presentations with a bunch of financial advisers,bankers, etc rich old people.

My mom go invited because they thought she was assumed to be a financial adviser I think, but im just a regular teenage guy, but when my mother told me it was bitclub related i was like wtf.

So when I checked it out I technically snuck in early im assuming.

Also most of those people know something is going on in September and have insider information about bitcoin, those people in that meeting are not ones to be fucked with.

Sure, sounds legit.

Pleased to meet you, I'm the CEO of Bitcoin.

Activity: 270
Merit: 260
Pool Owner
Most of the blocks discovered by this pool are fake, only 5 are actually blocks they have discovered.

What do you mean "fake?" Like they were orphaned, or? They were on Blockchain, IIRC...

They claim to have mined over 50 blocks.
Checking blockchain.info shows the actual amount. https://blockchain.info/blocks/BitClub%20Network
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Here make an account and check for yourselves, I got in because where I live the senator was doing the presentations with a bunch of financial advisers,bankers, etc rich old people.

My mom go invited because they thought she was assumed to be a financial adviser I think, but im just a regular teenage guy, but when my mother told me it was bitclub related i was like wtf.

So when I checked it out I technically snuck in early im assuming.

Also most of those people know something is going on in September and have insider information about bitcoin, those people in that meeting are not ones to be fucked with.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Most of the blocks discovered by this pool are fake, only 5 are actually blocks they have discovered.

What do you mean "fake?" Like they were orphaned, or? They were on Blockchain, IIRC...
Pool Owner
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
I doubt they will it should not take to long to post information unless it`s a SCAM!

Can anyone track this btc address down, give a general location?

1D4RC3FGNX3mx5RvNwBqHZtKiwog7a39Rj

1FDcTCX7azfHuYgtwoXAWkfQBrmubJgLQj

1JefaDwtSEr7RmA4dBdmZYJ5EAcKyD7a6Q

The scammers claim that I took btc using such address, I did not!

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Have they given any response to this information yet?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Meanwhile, BCN continue their attempt at global domination with another lie, this time with their mining pool

As I have circled, they use the word "Free" three times in respect of cost to miners of using their pool.
This is an outright falsehood, they keep the Tx fees that miners would normally receive for transactions Roll Eyes

Despite being asked a number of times to correct their advertising in this thread, they still continue to claim that it's "free" to mine with them.
But it's not.
Neither are there any details of how they'll pay miners for their work....Paycoin maybe?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/100-giveaway-3000-th-bitclubpoolcom-official-thread-1148668
Pool Owner
They must have them on a different rotation somehow, the rapist is still listed in that group of 'satisfied investors' when I load it up.

Quite likely, there are various different addresses which are run by MLMer's high up the food chain, you'll see at the bottom of the page which member is "sponsoring" the version you are looking at. On this page he's vanished completely, (only three dots representing "Members who love us")
One huge red flag for anyone undecided is that you cannot sign up for the BitClub Network without a referral, just as a customer off the street, so to speak.
You MUST use a referral page, otherwise you get this:-

Think about that.
If you've read that absurdly complicated page of their referral commission structure, you won't be surprised to learn that over 30% of all new 'investment' goes solely on maintaining the referral payments.
https://bitclubnetwork.com/compensation.html

Q: Why would a legitimate company only take investments through third parties at a cost of 30+% commission, rather than allow direct investment and receive 100% of the money?
A: They wouldn't.

the most funny thing is they're too dumb to use a decent translation software. the German used in the testimonial is broken to the bone.

Scammers getting more sloppy <3
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
They must have them on a different rotation somehow, the rapist is still listed in that group of 'satisfied investors' when I load it up.

Quite likely, there are various different addresses which are run by MLMer's high up the food chain, you'll see at the bottom of the page which member is "sponsoring" the version you are looking at. On this page he's vanished completely, (only three dots representing "Members who love us")
One huge red flag for anyone undecided is that you cannot sign up for the BitClub Network without a referral, just as a customer off the street, so to speak.

Think about that.
If you've read that absurdly complicated page of their referral commission structure, you won't be surprised to learn that over 30% of all new 'investment' goes solely on maintaining the referral payments.

Q: Why would a legitimate company only take investments through third parties at a cost of 30+% commission, rather than allow direct investment and receive 100% of the money?

the most funny thing is they're too dumb to use a decent translation software. the German used in the testimonial is broken to the bone.
legendary
Pool Owner
legendary

Think about that.

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire

legendary
I know it only seems like a small thing, these false pictures and non existent customers: "Hey, everyone does it, it's just marketing, doesn't mean anything!" but I don't see it like that. Once someone is established as a liar, then exactly how much of what else that they say can be trusted?

I know people who work in boiler room scams, confidence tricks and the MLM industry: in order to do the job properly they have to have the right psychological approach to the clients victims.
In order to avoid any compassion or sympathy as they hassle people night and day to part with whatever money they have in order to hit their targets, they effectively dehumanise the marks, treat them with contempt and laugh at them.
Some actually place bets on how absurd a pitch they can make and still be successful.

This is where the picture of the rapist/client comes in.
It's reasonable to assume that whoever used that picture of Ansari and gave him the ID of a fictional Brazilian client of BitClub Network, knew where the picture came from and who he was, what crime he had committed. This is the contempt I refer to, "Hey, these people are so fucking stupid, let's show them a picture of a rapist and say he's a client, I bet they don't even fucking notice!"

But someone's had their ass kicked, and the picture's been changed.
A real pro job they've made of it too....

Pool Owner
The video is the most retarded fiverr video ever, its worse than the cloudthink one. I think even the guy paid £5.00 for the video was stuttering a bit on the 1000 for 1 share, etc etc.
staff
Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206
Yield.App
Hopefully nobody has fallen for this scam.

I just read the whole thread when someone I don't know came up in the chatbox of vip.bitcoin.co.id (Indonesia Biggest Exchanger) claiming that there will be a roadshow seminar around Indonesia about Bitcoin. After a word or two, he claimed that he's promoting www.bitclubindonesia.com 'A real investment'. Now, I have to warn everybody.

Let me guess: Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners in the Philippines is sponsoring the roadshow.

I don't really know, Bruno. But I'll update it when it comes to my city because he said he'll bring a Bitcoin expert from the United States.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
scammers are creative nowadays. they will even invest in a website just to scam people. for those who are new with bitcoins most likely will fall to this scheme.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Hopefully nobody has fallen for this scam.

I just read the whole thread when someone I don't know came up in the chatbox of vip.bitcoin.co.id (Indonesia Biggest Exchanger) claiming that there will be a roadshow seminar around Indonesia about Bitcoin. After a word or two, he claimed that he's promoting www.bitclubindonesia.com 'A real investment'. Now, I have to warn everybody.

Let me guess: Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners in the Philippines is sponsoring the roadshow.
Pages:
Jump to: