Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin 2013: The Future of Payments - San Jose, CA - May 17-19, 2013 - page 6. (Read 17384 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
This conference was definitely worth the price. So much material being covered.

smoothie.  the new elitist. Smiley

Lol I admit I was being an ass earlier this year when talking about the conference. I concede once again I was wrong in my presumptions.

... sell out ... you'd do anything for a coin.

Wrong. I wouldn't scam someone. If it comes to trading fiat for coin on exchanges you bet your ass I will take the profit I make.  Grin

Nor would I knowingly lie to get coin. Lol
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Thanks for the photos. I should claim that I look like a young Brad Pitt but honestly i look a little like Tuxavant. He's a handsome fellow, isn't he? lol

Rassah, you look exactly like I thought you would. Very professional. Love the power tie.

I'm so disappointed that I couldn't make it. I knew early in 2011 that I found something great when I found Bitcoin. I started buying and mining them as fast as I could. Congratulations to all involved. It looks like Bitcoin has made it big time.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
We debuted the trailer for our documentary today at the conference.  If you see us tomorrow, stop over and get a free t-shirt.  Smiley

http://player.vimeo.com/video/66482225

wow amazing video thx
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo

smoothie.  the new elitist. Smiley

Lol I admit I was being an ass earlier this year when talking about the conference. I concede once again I was wrong in my presumptions.

... sell out ... you'd do anything for a coin.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
I enjoy meeting people from the forum in person to finally put a face to a name. So far the forum members I've talked to include:

cypherdoc
mindtomatter
aantonop
etotheipi
maaku
JoelKatz
CoinHoarder
Gavin Andresen
misterbigg
gmaxwell
Luke-Jr

...and several others whose handles I can not remember.

OMG - Luke-Jr is there! Does he really look like his photos? That's the one person I would really like to meet. LOL

Gah. I haven't seen 2/3rds of those people yet.
Luke is shorter and not as skinny as he looks in the photos. Very shy and quiet, too. Mostly I see him walking around on his own  Undecided

I'm on the left in a black shirt and red tie. Tuxavant in a cap.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
OMG - Luke-Jr is there! Does he really look like his photos? That's the one person I would really like to meet. LOL
He looks like this:

legendary
I enjoy meeting people from the forum in person to finally put a face to a name. So far the forum members I've talked to include:

cypherdoc
mindtomatter
aantonop
etotheipi
maaku
JoelKatz
CoinHoarder
Gavin Andresen
misterbigg
gmaxwell
Luke-Jr

Activity: 1071
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013

cypherdoc
mindtomatter
aantonop
etotheipi
maaku
JoelKatz
CoinHoarder
Gavin Andresen
misterbigg
gmaxwell
Luke-Jr
casascius
Pieter Wuille
Rassah

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
WAAAAH this conference is so much fun!!  It's been amazing meeting so many of you thus far. This movement is gettin' cray.

Sucks we're both so busy we never get a chance to hang. I think I only saw you twice this whole time!

Lol well I had a shirt on that said "I am a smoothie". Didn't have any problems. The conf is too big for that stuff.

Very good turn out!

Dude, I still have yet to see you! Stop by the table at the BitcoinStore section and say hi, please! Bunch of people have asked about you already.
Activity: 662
Merit: 545
Are there any videos of the Dev Q&A session?

Also Dan Kaminsky seemed to be a great show too.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
We debuted the trailer for our documentary today at the conference.  If you see us tomorrow, stop over and get a free t-shirt.  Smiley

This is an amazing trailer!

You did an excellent job!!

Looking forward to seeing the documentary...

Congrats!
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Commander of the Hodl Legions

It looks awesome! Looking forward to the release of the full version!
legendary

The ability to hobnob with all those people you frequently irritate must have been priceless.lol

Lol well I had a shirt on that said "I am a smoothie". Didn't have any problems. The conf is too big for that stuff.

Very good turn out!

Yeah, I crashed the event at the Hotel Kabuki in SF one year. They were well dressed in casual professional attire. I had on old jeans and a Bitcoin t-shirt. I looked like a hobo compared to them. lol

But they were all very nice.
legendary

I didn't see your booth. Which is it next to?

I would like a free shirt.
Activity: 518

Cool!
donator
Activity: 362
Merit: 250

legendary

The ability to hobnob with all those people you frequently irritate must have been priceless.lol

Very good turn out!
Pages:
Jump to: