Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin 2013: The Future of Payments - San Jose, CA - May 17-19, 2013 - page 9. (Read 17384 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002
No livestream? We're supposed to be on the bleeding edge, people.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Bitcoin Conference, I am in you  Wink
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Hi, everybody, but any video link?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
Just a heads up, since today's premeetup went so well.. the plan is for people to meet up again tomorrow at 4:00 in the Marriott Bar prior to conference registration opening.. feel free to come by, grab a drink, and talk some bitcoin...

SWEET! I will be there.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
Yeah the pre-conference meetup was like a conference itself! Standing room only, very high energy. Everybody was so excited to be there and meet people they've seen online for so long. The camaraderie was palpable.

Really excited to be here with all you guys!

I'll second that.  The host at the tech museum told me it was the most energetic, riveted crowd they could remember hosting.  They were having a lot of trouble kicking us out even one hour past the scheduled ending time.  Looking forwards to the rest of the conference where the discussion can reach a higher level.
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
Can anyone post what Charles Lee the creator and lead developer for Litecoin sad?

I just invested in LTC Smiley
Activity: 364
firstbits 1LoCBS
On a train now, arriving shortly.

(Just a common commercial train, not a luxury private train - my bitcoin holdings can command just so much indulgence)
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
#madrespect to those showing up and spreading the btc gospel.

Would loved to have made it out there.  Will def. catch the next 1 in Vegas, but this 1 seem huge and is making me a bit jelly Smiley

glglglglgl bitcoin'ers in CA!

What? No Micon-Inaba shenanigans? Booooring.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
#madrespect to those showing up and spreading the btc gospel.

Would loved to have made it out there.  Will def. catch the next 1 in Vegas, but this 1 seem huge and is making me a bit jelly Smiley

glglglglgl bitcoin'ers in CA!

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I'm in the Bay Area, is this worth going to San Jose for if you are not going to spend the $300 to actually go in the event?

The $300 entrance fee actually makes it more of a Bitcoin elite/high society club. Why don't we "commoners" get together at Singlebarrel on San Salvador st Saturday night? If the lords & ladies of Bitcoin Abby want to come too that's fine.

Tongue

Let them eat cake.

With beers.

LOL - I may have watched a few too many episodes of Downton Abbey. In fact, I make my girls call me Pa Pa.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
Just a heads up, since today's premeetup went so well.. the plan is for people to meet up again tomorrow at 4:00 in the Marriott Bar prior to conference registration opening.. feel free to come by, grab a drink, and talk some bitcoin...

Cool. I'm at 30,000 feet, and on my way.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
I'm in the Bay Area, is this worth going to San Jose for if you are not going to spend the $300 to actually go in the event?

The $300 entrance fee actually makes it more of a Bitcoin elite/high society club. Why don't we "commoners" get together at Singlebarrel on San Salvador st Saturday night? If the lords & ladies of Bitcoin Abby want to come too that's fine.

Tongue

Let them eat cake.

With beers.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
Also I'll be arriving round 11 to SFO, if anybody needs a ride to the conference center just let me know.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
I'm mad I missed my flight yesterday and won't be there for a few more hours yet Sad

See y'all soon.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
This thing had better be good - I had to wake up at an extraordinarily uncivilized hour in order to get up in time to make my flight.
Activity: 333
Commander of the Hodl Legions
Has the BTC foundation planned to live-stream the event for those of us who can't make it? You just need to rent a decent camera, a computer with Flash Media Live Encoder and a UStream/LiveStream account. Please guys do us a favor... looks like it is going to be epic. The best part will be the networking tho. Plenty of awesome people there!!!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1023
Democracy is the original 51% attack
Yeah the pre-conference meetup was like a conference itself! Standing room only, very high energy. Everybody was so excited to be there and meet people they've seen online for so long. The camaraderie was palpable.

Really excited to be here with all you guys!
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Always riding the Bull...
Activity: 454

I might be be able to do that. Get back to you.
Pages:
Jump to: