Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin-24.com matching engine seems broken, site down. - page 3. (Read 64416 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 500

Please consider a donation to bitcoin-24.

Happy for you Smiley

sure!

I'd like Simon's face on next edition of cascascius bitcoin, he really deserve it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This bull will try to shake you off. Hold tight!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Took a little longer than 24 hours, but just received my bitcoins intact from bitcoin-24.com. Euro deposits however still sitting there.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
just logged in and i have negative BTC funds and fewer euros than i should have. nice work simon...
Activity: 569
f..ker   btc24-help.com admin  do not activate my account for 2 days , nice
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1005
24 hrs up. no btc yet. What to make of it? Why make false promises?
Activity: 308
Jack of oh so many trades.

Nice to see the address is nearly empty now... hope he gets to my transaction before it dries up!

https://blockchain.info/de/address/1AnixjBYxpTzAmfSa8kRdBiUaSGV2e9d26

Cold storage is far from empty  Wink

Whew!

I'm glad 600watt got his.

I'm at 21 hr, should be coming soon I hope!
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
btc arrived. still shiny, no rust or spiderwebs
legendary
No btc yet. Close to 21 hrs.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Nice to see the address is nearly empty now... hope he gets to my transaction before it dries up!

https://blockchain.info/de/address/1AnixjBYxpTzAmfSa8kRdBiUaSGV2e9d26

Cold storage is far from empty  Wink
Activity: 308
Jack of oh so many trades.

I put in the request immediately after the site opened for withdrawals. Haven't seen anything yet. My balance on the site has been updated to reflect my post-withdrawal amount, but I never received an e-mail confirmation. I hope he has a record of it!   Embarrassed
Activity: 89
Merit: 12

But what worries me more is that there is still no word on the trading engine bug, no sign of any rolled back transactions.  How is he going to do that after he refunded the BTC?

In fact, the buggy transaction have been rolled back,  if they were in your favor  Grin

The sell order of my last 0.10btc, which was replicated 3 times,  had given me a(non legit) bonus of ~20€ in my fiat balance until the site eventually died minutes later.
As expected, this bonus has now disapeared from my fiat balance, and the 0.1 btc were back.

What I didn't expect was to lose all my legit fiat before I can buy back btc  Cry
Simon for President !!!
legendary
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
monero
legendary
No coins arrived as of now. Its close to 18h now.
Activity: 518

And this is exactly why he could have easily refunded everybody instead of letting FIAT holders potentially lose all their investment. Seeing as bitcoin has doubled in value, for people who were probably gonna panic sell their coins at that moment anyway, it could have been a win win and everybody would have had their investments back.

You are suggesting Simon should have sent me only half the BTC I had on there? Where is the logic in that? Your assumption that I would have panic sold these anyway makes no sense, like many others I was buying coins. Refunding the BTC because he can, and not yet refunding the fiat because he cant, makes sense. Your solution does not. For the record I had about 50/50 in BTC and fiat on there.

But what worries me more is that there is still no word on the trading engine bug, no sign of any rolled back transactions.  How is he going to do that after he refunded the BTC?
Activity: 518
My BTC balance appears correct. I requested a withdraw yesterday but its yet to arrive. Has anyone received theirs yet?
My fiat balance is only showing a tiny fraction of what should be on there. There is also no sign of the fiat withdraws I had pending, but I guess thats to be expected.
Activity: 93
I have some fiat money in the bitcoin-24 account, but just 4 days before the site went down, I sent a slightly bigger sum, and those money are not visible in my account. Where are those money ? Can I perform a charge back with my bank ? Since the money never arrived in my bitcoin-24 account ?

Is there anyone else in the same situation ?
Activity: 110
yeah, btc holders win twice
when the site was closed btc was about 50-60 EUR , now 105 , so  value doubled
while fiat holders could not buy btc at low price and perhaps all fiat will be lost  ,
so not only 100% vs 0%  btc/ fiat, insted 200% vs 0%

nice, i can congratulate for this to the site owner

+1

Couldn't agree more. I had sold BTC the day before the site went down, expecting to be able to buy back lower. The site closed just 2 hours before the crash to my buy price target of 40-50 EUR. In other words, had the site remained open for just 2 hours longer, I would have BTC (bought for less than half the current price) in my account instead of fiat, while many of those with BTC would have probably ended up with fiat after panic selling on the dip.

The fiat holders are certainly the ones left holding the bag in this case and we could be waiting a while to get our money back. Getting back less than what I'm owed or possibly nothing at all will only add insult to injury Angry
Pages:
Jump to: