Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin alternatives in 2018 - page 15. (Read 2444 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 2
February 23, 2018, 05:02:05 AM
Bitcoin will end up at least 60% of crypto by end of 2018. Alt bubble is over. There are almost no alts with fundamentals.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 04:46:00 AM
Alternative to bitcoin can only become ethereum. Because such a project as LTC, I think that it can not become an alternative. And if the biton command can still integrate the lightning into the network. That's all. The Alts will all die out

Hey, man, I guess NEO can also soon become a very powerful crypto. Naturally, I do believe that the coolest rival of Bitcoin is Ethereum, but the market of cryptocurrency is so much unpredictable!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 05:14:28 AM
Ripple
Ripple is an entirely premined currency, with a set number of Ripple tokens in existence and no possibility of more to be created. 62% of all coins are held by the consortium that designed Ripple, a complex international corporation founded by more than seventy banks and large financial organizations. As is a common theme with Ripple, this both decreases transparency and increases utility. If the non-circulating bulk of Ripple is discounted from the statistics, then there are those who will say that it already outperforms Bitcoin per unit. Due to its utility and the financial heft of the organizations behind it, Ripple is a fairly safe bet. If Bitcoin were to collapse today, Ripple would be ready to take over the market.

Ethereum
This coin has the advantages of faster transaction speed, high-powered investment, and an extremely committed development team. They also hold a novel view of the blockchain concept that changes their focus from direct commoditization to the maintenance of contracts.

IOTA
What sets it apart from other coins is its use of something called the Tangle, a blockchain derivative that attempts to improve security and transaction speed by utilizing underappreciated computer resources in the area. IOTA eschews mining and processing fees, leading to the fast and economical exchange of funds. However, the system’s stated Reliance on the IoT, or Internet of Things, strikes most computer security aficionados as something between audacious and astoundingly risky. The very nature of the IoT network is determined by the un-update ability of most of such processors.

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
February 21, 2018, 02:59:14 AM
There are many excellent coins which will give good profit in 2018. I would pay your attention to ETH, ADA, NEO, EOS, RDN. I consider that these coins will well grow for 2018.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 12:56:21 PM
why should there be an alternative for bitcoin so far no one can rival at the peak there is no approaching to BTC I still consider BTC is the king
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 12:54:20 PM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?

This is a tough question. I would hold a certain amount of Ripple and Verge for a long time. Then Ethlend and Gifto are currently my best investment.
Activity: 210
February 18, 2018, 12:51:56 PM
Bitcoins alternatives in 2018 will be the Ethereum and Litecoin .Both coins are performing really well.
Activity: 336
February 18, 2018, 12:48:05 PM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?

yes you are true to the growing of technology and the increasing of year hence the technologically progressed and bitcoin this proven digital currency which is very good for the future with having very little availability make bitcoin become very rare and expensive. for altcoin i prefer verge and XRP.
Activity: 618
February 18, 2018, 12:45:20 PM
Alternative to bitcoin can only become ethereum. Because such a project as LTC, I think that it can not become an alternative. And if the biton command can still integrate the lightning into the network. That's all. The Alts will all die out
Many altcoin can be an alternative in bitcoin some of them have potential to be second best coin. And for me ethereum is the one can be alternave in bitcoin this year 2018 because this coin is become popular last year because its value rise so high until now. And i know it will rise again this upcoming year and probably it become much profitable.
Activity: 154
February 18, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

it is difficult to answer this question when you actually think. there is a continuous cash input and output. the information is refreshed in the market. The volume of money is increasing. BitCoin is coming up with new competitors. competitors trx xlm mco.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 18, 2018, 12:27:35 PM
I think if you miss the train of bitcoin jump inside the one of etheruem and maybe neo. But enter ether
Anyone that did not bought Ethereum last year already lost the train, there are still profits to be had but nothing like what happened in the last year, you will be in a better shape if you invest in other projects, there are many other coins being developed that have smart contracts so that could be an option for those that missed the train with ethereum.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 11:26:50 AM
There are also lots of alternative coins that has good potential aside from the ones you listed. Neo is good as well as venchain, lisk is doing good at the moment xlm has good partnerships and as always cardano and iota have great technology. And as for the newly ones i would go with thekey, bluzelle, nebulas and dragonchain. I am waiting for wanchain to get listed lots are waiting for it and i would definitely buy a pretty decent amount of it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
February 18, 2018, 11:23:55 AM
Another one that recently had ICO is Zilliqa. It's currently 700% above ICO price but I think it has similar potential to Cardano.

It's at a good price to buy atm:

Activity: 476
February 18, 2018, 11:16:10 AM
eth,neo, cardano, omg are the bes alternatives for me.
also these are the biggest competitors for bitcoin

ETH and NEO are a really good competitor for Bitcoins but ADA and OMG I am not sure. ETH is 2018 most promising coin and people are believing the price of the ETH will go skyrocket. and NEO also gaining more trust from investors. But to give good competition to Bitcoin these two coins need more time.

NEO is artifically being pumped, be advised for this. It can show a significant price drop anytime. ETH is already a good competitor for bitecoin in terms of market capitalization and market value. OMG, not really; ADA maybe but not importantly.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
February 18, 2018, 11:14:42 AM
eth,neo, cardano, omg are the bes alternatives for me.
also these are the biggest competitors for bitcoin

ETH and NEO are a really good competitor for Bitcoins but ADA and OMG I am not sure. ETH is 2018 most promising coin and people are believing the price of the ETH will go skyrocket. and NEO also gaining more trust from investors. But to give good competition to Bitcoin these two coins need more time.

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

In my own humble opinion. Ethereum and Litecoin are my choices that has a possibility can Bitcoin alternatives this year 2018 because those coins has a really lot more potential that other you mentions. If you don't mind I want to include NEO this was of the best coins for long term hold.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
February 18, 2018, 10:25:14 AM
I guess in 2018 Bitcoin will surprise us all, when price will go to $100k. Maybe this time will be spring.

I also think that in 2018 bitcoin will surprise us and reach even 30000-40000 dollars. Last year there was a significant correction, but then a fantastic growth began.
Activity: 546
February 17, 2018, 02:06:12 PM
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
February 17, 2018, 02:04:25 PM
for now I choose and hold Ripple instead of Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
February 17, 2018, 01:45:01 PM
I don't like bitcoin cash but now it looks like the best BTC competitor due to fast transactions and low tx fees. But unfortunately it has the founder in opposite to the original BTC.

I will vote for BCH as well, it is now the only competitor for BTC, I think this year will be the one for BCH, it will pump high for this summer
Pages:
Jump to: