Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin alternatives in 2018 - page 10. (Read 2400 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 09:45:21 AM
it is difficult to answer this question when you actually think. there is a continuous cash input and output. the information is refreshed in the market. The volume of money is increasing. BitCoin is coming up with new competitors. competitors trx xlm mco.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
June 15, 2018, 04:16:15 AM
Bitcoin can compete only with ether! there are no other alternatives! I buy an ethereum - it will be expensive this year
I don’t think so that there can be any other alternative of the bitcoin as this is a coin which has no match in any way and that there can be no other crypto coin even ETH which can compete with bitcoin not even now but in the future too. Bitcoin is a classy coin and that it will remain there at the top of the list even after number of years and that we will never see any other coin replacing this coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
June 15, 2018, 01:26:56 AM
It seems to me that only the etherium can be an alternative to the bitcoin from the presented list, because it has a strong community, good devepment team and many applications to use at the moment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 01:15:21 AM
I think the best alternative to bitcoin in 2018 will be cryptocurrency Zcash for. This is a very promising cryptocurrency that offers users true anonymity. According to the developers, the mission of Zcash is to create an open global economic platform from which no one can be excluded. They believe that decentralization is the key to security and justice. But wait, shouldn't bitcoin be anonymous because it's not linked to your online nickname? This is true, but only partly. It is true that usernames are not used in bitcoin transfers, but a transaction can still be traced back to a specific person using a public Ledger (public ledger) in the blockchain in combination with IP addresses. On the other hand, the digital currency of Zcash can be truly anonymous. It gives users the choice whether to make the transaction "hidden" or not. In case of consent to anonymity, information about the buyer, seller or transferred amount is not recorded in the block chain. The only information that will be recorded is the time of the transaction. In fact, only about ten percent of Zcash transactions are hidden because of the extra time and processing power required to process them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
June 15, 2018, 01:06:12 AM
I believe that in 2018 the main thing is the facilitation of the lives of ordinary people through a variety of applications, such as remme, conditions, steem
Activity: 101
June 15, 2018, 12:46:32 AM
I think that the best alternative to bitcoin would be Litecoin this coin is recently getting value in the market and hasn't had a good market capitalization enough to make it to the top and it could frequencies of the market but other than this factor I think that you Ethereum classic bitcoin cash dash – are the other options to go.
Activity: 45
June 14, 2018, 10:25:43 AM
These are the few alternative that may testify in this 2018 Litecoin because of it's persistence, Ethereum because of it's smart contracts, Monero because of it's anonymity.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 01:23:27 AM
There is no alternative to Bitcoin, but I believe Litecoin is in 2nd place for crypto currency.
Activity: 162
June 14, 2018, 01:16:11 AM
Some coins coming out in 2018 on the crypto-currency market are very strong as a project. maybe later they will be alternatives for bitcoin. these coins are litecoin, Eos, Ripple
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 01:12:19 AM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?

I think many altcoin that able to take bitcoin place as leader in market. Ethereum for an example, its good coin with great developers team and used by many platform. I think ethereum can be an alternative bitcoin
Activity: 434
June 14, 2018, 12:52:13 AM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?

It seems to me, the best alternatives for BTC will be perspective investments in coins ETH and Ripple. After all, they already demonstrate an excellent potential for growth with demanded coins.
Activity: 224
June 13, 2018, 06:25:47 PM
Bitcoin can compete only with ether! there are no other alternatives! I buy an ethereum - it will be expensive this year
Activity: 7
June 09, 2018, 06:06:45 PM
I think Stellar ore Ripple coul be a good alternative this year if banks will join the cryptoscene.
Activity: 196
June 09, 2018, 06:00:24 PM
Out of the five suggestions that can be alternative to bitcoin, ethereum is the only one capable of replacing bitcoin or be as an alternative to it because of its platform and the volume it has as against the rest altcoins
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 09, 2018, 05:32:31 PM
my alternatives for this year
may choose eth,
main reason because all projects work together with attach wallet erc20,
and the investors for this year are enjoying great results from it
Activity: 98
June 09, 2018, 05:21:51 PM
I do not see an alternative to Bitcoin and Ether in the near future. There are the main currencies that are very strongly entrenched in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 182
June 09, 2018, 05:20:59 PM
If you are thinking so far about to find the alternative for the bitcoin itself. AFAIK bitcoin fork coin just like bitcoin cash can become bitcoin alternatives but all of these tokens were started from the bitcoin and caused by the bitcoin problem with its scalability and then the more people try to make another improvement that planted in the new altcoin or blockchain.
Bitcoin also has its own alternative to being a coin that is very capable to rely on. because Bitcoin can go down at any time. but it would be great to have it when the market is over. because for alternatives will help us to get more profit in the future. so having it from the beginning will be very profitable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 09, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

It seems to me there are many scenarios of the situation development but the most evident one is this in which Ethereum will become a king because it makes the half of the market go round! The main thing is Vitalik Buterin finally updated the technology of ETH blockchain itself!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 09:32:54 AM
I think there is no alternative to Bitcoin, karen The best alternative to bitcoin is the bitcoin itself, so Do not ever look for an alternative to bitcoin at this time, because we will never find it, because Bitcoin is very unique in its kind, And bitcoin is bitcoin, and that the other is altcoyin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 09:26:17 AM
Of course it is Litecoin. The easiest way to describe Litecoin is Through a comparison in which Bitcoin is gold and Litecoin is silver. Litecoin, like most cryptocurrencies, is based on the Bitcoin Protocol, but this currency is much easier and more democratic in terms of mining.
One of the ways of archiving, which is used by Litecoin is a different Protocol encryption, scrypt, which can be decoded using a consumer GPU.
Pages:
Jump to: