Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin alternatives in 2018 - page 12. (Read 2403 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 255
June 07, 2018, 02:46:33 AM
Everyone has their own opinions and tastes on their favorite coins, for example, me. I think Alternative Bitcoin for 2018 is Ethereum, Litecoin, and Neo, but the main and the best fixed bitcoin under various conditions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 02:40:35 AM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?

which is approaching for the current bitcoin alternative is ethereum (ETH) but for the price Ethereum is still under bitcoin. Because Ethereum is very popular now. For now bitcoin remains number 1. But over time we do not know, maybe ETH will balance the BTC sometime in the future.
Activity: 126
June 07, 2018, 02:29:02 AM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?

It is very difficult to predict which coin should be a viable bitcoin alternative in 2018. For now no one can substitute even a bitcoin alternative, bitcoin is too perfect, it's hard for other coins to match bitcoin, equating it is hard to even match. It seems impossible, which could be an alternative bitcoin.
Activity: 182
June 07, 2018, 02:22:43 AM

Ethereum is in the front queue to become a bitcoin alternative. Besides the ethereum of the top coin line in crypto, ethereum is now more popular and the price is likely to increase. For the price between bitcoin and ethereum is far adrift but I think ethereum deserves to be a bitcoin alternative because he is very popular.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 12:17:39 AM

Nothing seems to be really an alternative to Bitcoin for this year because almost all of these altcoins are experiencing the same trend as Bitcoin. But perhaps for a longer period, Ethereum or Ripple will slightly provide a greater percentage of profit from Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
June 05, 2018, 11:53:24 PM

Until June, it seems we have not seen Altcoin really convincing the community to become a coin that must enter the portfolio.
But it looks like the end of the year the situation will be different, like the trend in previous years.
Activity: 161
June 05, 2018, 11:38:08 PM
If you are thinking so far about to find the alternative for the bitcoin itself. AFAIK bitcoin fork coin just like bitcoin cash can become bitcoin alternatives but all of these tokens were started from the bitcoin and caused by the bitcoin problem with its scalability and then the more people try to make another improvement that planted in the new altcoin or blockchain.
2018 This is the year when many Altcoins are improving quickly and well. so it would be very profitable to have a fairly high profit. Altcoin is able to be the best alternative to Bitcoin. such as EOS, Ethereum, and Ripple. they are one of the coins that have the potential to experience ever-increasing logging.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 11:34:21 PM

For now, most people still expect a great deal on Ethereum, although at this time we also know it is not easy to make it happen. But the younger Altcoin like Trx, Eos or Verge took little chance this year. Probably still very far from Bitcoin, and would not be too close, but at least in percentage the profits are greater.
Activity: 294
June 05, 2018, 01:16:52 AM

maybe that would be a bitcoin alternative is Ethereum and so I am sure Ethereum will be good because bitcoin in these few months cannot be predicted and still decreases and with so the best bitcoin alternative is Etherum because this coin has good growth
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 07:42:53 PM
I don't think there is any alternative to Bitcoin in recent years. But what do you mean by saying that it is an increase? I think the increase. Somewhat better may be other currencies but Bitcoin is the safest.

it is very hard to tell now because alot of people believe that the rise of an altcoin has been influenced,and Ethereum for me seems to be a good alternative to altcoin that have great prospect to be the best alternative coin.
Activity: 77
June 04, 2018, 07:36:56 PM
Coins that are an alternative to being able to reap big profits this year I think he is ethereum and bitcoin. If bitcoin does not have a fantastic development like last year, but I think you will still get a big profit if you buy it at such a cheap price today. Because bitcoin will definitely increase its price significantly.
While ethereum, you can earn big profits also this year, according to ethereum experts have a considerable percentage increase this year. So that ethereum can create a new record for its highest achievement this year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 04, 2018, 07:31:08 PM
Actually theres a lot of good altcoin in the market can be alternatives for bitcoin but you need to be careful for choosing I must prefer to hold EOS and MONERO this two can be more valuable in this year most people predict that EOS can be surpass ethereum in other hand monero have a good product.
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
June 04, 2018, 07:24:17 PM
Ethereum? Ripple? Defo

Activity: 178
June 04, 2018, 07:00:36 PM
I think that the best alternative to bitcoin would be Litecoin this coin is recently getting value in the market and hasn't had a good market capitalization enough to make it to the top and it could frequencies of the market but other than this factor I think that you Ethereum classic bitcoin cash dash – are the other options to go.
Activity: 112
June 01, 2018, 09:04:47 AM

The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

GIFTO (GTO) is working on integrating a GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (25 million users, mainly in asia, 100m in sales 2017), with full commercial launch in Q2 2018. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J32hbFsyeA8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOl_l6Yl7pU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaJOSrKBfxk

This app, Uplive, can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin (GTO) is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest
Activity: 103
June 01, 2018, 03:57:20 AM
I don't think there is any alternative to Bitcoin in recent years. But what do you mean by saying that it is an increase? I think the increase. Somewhat better may be other currencies but Bitcoin is the safest.
Activity: 17
May 31, 2018, 12:07:51 PM
There will emerge a few Bitcoin alternatives over the next year based on one important thing. Right now the only coins being used for real world transactions are anonymous coins. All coins like Bitcoin are considered dead coins because they can be traced. This is huge because the ppl actually using crypto right now are ppl that need to remain untraceable. Zcash and deeponion are my favorite
Activity: 25
May 29, 2018, 09:36:06 PM
The volume of money is increasing. BitCoin is coming up with new competitors. competitors trx xlm mco.
Activity: 126
May 25, 2018, 06:34:23 PM
Bitcoin Cash: this alternative is not that far removed from Bitcoin itself. When Bitcoin’s market value soared last year, everyone wanted in and started investing. This created a backlog of transactions because miners couldn’t add enough blocks in time. Bitcoin Cash split off from the original back in August 2017 to solve the problem. Known as a ‘Hard Fork’, Bitcoin Cash works the same, except its blocks were increased from 1mb to 2mb of data to help speed up transactions and keep fees down. Since Bitcoin dipped, however, the price of Bitcoin Cash has gone the same way.
Activity: 238
March 26, 2018, 06:05:54 AM
I dont see ethereum as a global payment system. Ethereum is a very good blockchain project for smart contracts. Technically i dont think that i can handle world wide transaction. I think a very good alternative to bitcoin is deeponion. Its much faster, transaction fees are lower, its super fast. And the biggest point for deeponion is that it is totally anonymous. So i think its the best pivacy coin, and it will lead the chart of privacy coins very long. So i think this year will be for deeponion.
Pages:
Jump to: