Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin alternatives in 2018 - page 13. (Read 2403 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Heya Homies
March 26, 2018, 06:01:57 AM
Oh Yea, It's Real !!
Get That Free $$
#FreeCrypto
#FreeStuff
#FreeMoney
#FreeTernio
#FreeTheWhales
#FreeCash
http://ternio.me/GetYourFreeTernio
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 12:31:30 AM
Ethereum is sure because Ethereum is the third largest coin in the world after Bitcoin and Ripple
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 10:30:23 PM
for me the best alternative for bitcoin is ethereum no doubt because this two coins is very popular and high value and there are many investors investing in bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 25, 2018, 09:33:05 PM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
a pretty good alternative to Bitcoin is Ethereum. as we know by ourselves that Ethereum is the second best coin after Bitcoin. and this could be a good reason that Ethereum became a Bitcoin alternative.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 08:40:56 PM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?

I am prefer to choose ethereum as best bitcoin alternative. I am believe ethereum have potential to replace bitcoin place as leader on market cap. Ethereum have smart contract system can use by many company and platform and it will increasing ethereum demand in the future
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 08:37:18 PM
I think that the best alternative to bitcoin would be Litecoin this coin is recently getting value in the market and hasn't had a good market capitalization enough to make it to the top and it could frequencies of the market but other than this factor I think that you Ethereum classic bitcoin cash dash – are the other options to go.
Activity: 44
March 04, 2018, 07:38:53 PM
I think it depends on what you choose. depending on your beliefs as well. if indeed you want to benefit from bitcoin yes you select bitcoin. if you want to seek trust in others I suggest you choose Ethereum and NEO. I think both coins will have a good chance in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
March 01, 2018, 05:06:46 PM
Off course Ethereum will be alternative for BTC. It is huge now...
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 01, 2018, 05:05:26 PM

I think ethereum can be a good choice after the bitcoin. Also Litecoin can be a good choice, but I think ripple is not a promising coin. In addition to these, I think Stellar and NEO have good popularity and potential for the future.
Activity: 217
March 01, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

This will probably be the best alt

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2856789
Activity: 135
Decentralized Transportation Solution
March 01, 2018, 04:34:14 PM
I think there is no alternative of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is always the number one in this market.
Other coins will certainly rise, but they can not be an alternative to bitcoin.
Activity: 189
March 01, 2018, 04:29:28 PM

Their isn't any alternative for  BTC BTC will remain the king of the crypto world
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 01, 2018, 04:24:01 PM
IMHO , Cardano is challenging Ethereum and Bitcoin

Cardano is a blockchain platform launched by Blockchain Development Output Hong Kong (IOHK), led by former co-founder BitShares and Ethereum Charles Hoskinson. The platform is aimed at launching smart-contracts, decentralized applications and blockchains.

Cardano is just a challenge to Ethereum and not a challenge to bitcoin since those two coins are too different and perform different functions, bitcoin is mainly a currency and a store of value and nothing more while cardano is basically trying to do the same as ethereum, however I'm not sure cardano is going to truly challenge ethereum since ethereum has been in the market for years and cardano is still a new coin that still has to prove its worth.
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
February 27, 2018, 05:17:47 AM
The best alternative to bitcoin is bitcoin itself. Do not look for an alternative to bitcoin. You just will not find it. Bitcoin is unique in its kind. And bitcoin is bitcoin, and everything else is altcoyins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 05:14:16 AM
There is no alternative to bitcoin. I think there are no altcoins that can replace him.
Activity: 114
February 27, 2018, 05:11:47 AM
ETH and Ripple, I think is the best bitcoin alternative, because it has good prospects now the price is also soaring
I think this is suitable for bitcoin alternatives.
Activity: 224
February 27, 2018, 03:47:01 AM

bitcoin best alternative on altcoins is ethereum i guess. the others are below ethereum.
because with ethereum, you can invest on many ICO that you will gain your profit.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
February 27, 2018, 01:33:25 AM

There are three best alternative for Bitcoin. I am talking about Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple. Maybe in 2018 Bitcoin Cash will show a good result. But it is unclear. So my advice is to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 25, 2018, 12:28:44 PM
For investors, the biggest challenge is to find the right investment vehicle to place their funds. The biggest rising crypto-star of 2017 was Ripple’s XRP, according to data from CoinMarketCap. It started 2017 worth a measly $0.0065 per coin, but was valued at $2.47 by the end of the year –a Herculean 37,000% increase. Ethereum and Litecoin also performed exceptionally well in 2017. Litecoin and Ethereum are arguably bigger names and will set you back more, but if Bitcoin’s rise and rise is anything to go by, they could still be far from their ceiling and also represent good alternatives to consider. However, know that the value of digital currencies are subject to major fluctuations – far more pronounced than physical monies – and high-profile cryptocurrencies have been known to completely crash in the past.

But with such high increases in the price in the last year it is almost impossible to repeat that performance for those altcoins, the market cap of Ripple for example is so big already that is unlikely it is going to outperform bitcoin by any wide margin, in fact we are seeing the coins at the top move in a very similar manner over the last weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
February 24, 2018, 06:53:26 PM
I think Bitcoin Cash is a great alternative to Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin Cash will see more jobs in the future. Bitcoin millionaire like Roger Ver should give more support.
Pages:
Jump to: