Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin alternatives in 2018 - page 20. (Read 2444 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 10:32:06 PM
Ethereum will be the best alternative for bitcoin.  I can't replace and can't outstand bitcoin but it will be the second to bitcoin. As most of altcoins today is base on ethereum.
I agree with you, I am happy with ETH. Easy, lots of usability, simple and fairly fast transactions. Ethereum is also widely used as a source of new tokens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 10:25:27 PM
Ethereum will be the best alternative for bitcoin.  I can't replace and can't outstand bitcoin but it will be the second to bitcoin. As most of altcoins today is base on ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 25, 2018, 09:39:05 PM
there is no alternative to bitcoin but the second best option is ethereum i guess
Ethereum is obviously its place in crypto world. What about ripple? Some people said that it will beat the bitcoin but now it is red as all the other altcoins.
Ripple is very different from a typical cryptocurrency in the markets.
I did have some XRP but sold it last month. In my opinion, it is still overvalued with current price.
Activity: 110
January 25, 2018, 02:44:03 PM
there is no alternative to bitcoin but the second best option is ethereum i guess
Ethereum is obviously its place in crypto world. What about ripple? Some people said that it will beat the bitcoin but now it is red as all the other altcoins.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 09:28:34 AM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
Litecoin sounds just like Bitcoin so that coin might be the one that can match against Bitcoin if given the chance to do so.

Ethereum is the future and the long term coin. With the ERC20 ability with Ethereum's blockchain the possibilities are endless. Creating altcoins from the ethereum blockchain is a new trending task. When we created CYPT COIN an ERC20 ethereum blockchain token, we noticed how many were now creating other coins. Ethereum has an interactive quality and that might be enough to surpass Bitcoin (BTC) in general.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 16, 2018, 09:24:21 AM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?

I don’t know the better alternative to Bitcoin than Ehereum. At last time it fall a little but it will be recovered soon. We will see how Ethereum will reach the point of 2000USD in 2018.

Ethereum is much more superior than bitcoin from many perspectives.
But I don't think it is proper to call it bitcoin alternative. Actually there is no such alternative.
Activity: 53
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 07:54:14 PM
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2018, 05:00:00 PM

I don’t know the better alternative to Bitcoin than Ehereum. At last time it fall a little but it will be recovered soon. We will see how Ethereum will reach the point of 2000USD in 2018.
Activity: 51
JOIN TOKEN SALE
January 14, 2018, 10:52:26 AM
I think best alternative cryptocurrency in 2018 Ethereum, Ripple, Zcash, DigixDAO, Bitcoin Dark. Litecoin are good coins.
Activity: 28
January 12, 2018, 06:31:10 AM
I think Etherium, and Litecoin are good alternative too.
Activity: 140
January 11, 2018, 11:13:30 PM
I don't see them as alternatives but they are bitcoin competitors. I will pick ETH and LTC because 1st, they are the most valued alts in the market today plus most of the conversions, profit from bounties, and many more alt transaction utilizes ETH and LTC the most often.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 11, 2018, 11:12:46 PM
I think it is ethereum because ethereum has a smart contract that is widely used by tokens that now appear frequently. so ethereum is the best coin in 2018 and the price will increase
Activity: 462
Good Morning
January 11, 2018, 11:10:37 PM
I think that this will be ethereum, great hopes are falling on him.
Plushon has been on the market for a long time and goes up and up.
So that my opinion is that he will be an alternative to bitcoin.
Well, there is still a Google project, maybe it will blow everyone up.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 11, 2018, 11:06:30 PM

In fact at this time there are enough alternatives to overcome the shortcomings of bitcoin, I do not think that new altcoins are needed to result in the same. Rather I think that this year should be the right one to reach a consensus that makes bitcoin a functional currency again.

This could be the ideal year to MAKE BITCOIN GREAT AGAIN.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 98
January 11, 2018, 11:00:59 PM
Of the alternate types of Bitcoin I chose Ethereum. Why? Because Ethereum can run code that can facilitate the exchange of money, content, property, stock, or anything of value. These codes are referred to as smart contracts (en: smart contracts) that characterize ethereum. This smart contract can automatically execute instructions when a specific (pre-programmed) condition is met. When summarized in one sentence, ethereum is a decentralized platform running smart contracts, ie applications that run precisely programmed instructions, without the possibility of third-party downtime, sensors, fraud, or interference.
Activity: 13
January 11, 2018, 10:40:37 PM
If I have to choose one of those you have mentioned, I think to choose Ripple and Ethereum.
But it is still too early for the final forecast for 2018 th.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

IQeon SCAM IQeon Scam papasmurph scam be aware. I know as i owned user papasmurph before i got hacke. they needed a sr. member to post their shit.
My last post under papasmurph was 12 September about hobonickels. All my posts have been about mining and coin problems. never made any coin etc. or joined any general discussion.I started one topic before. never was that active.

This guy papasmurph has my account hacked dont give im anything he advertises. This fucker has no shame. hacks my account and uses my senior member ship to post his crap.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/innosilicon-a4-dominator-setup-guide-revamped-1680082

Here my orginal post about innosilicon. i can proof its my account as i have the emails about what i have posted from support innosilicon.
Everyone be warned who spend coins already.

I appreciate all help from community to take this down and help me being treated right.

My emails from Innosillicon and post match, specially about the images.

Be aware about this fucker, yes fucker he is.

I am steaming hot and hope that the admins take this account down immediately.

Check twitter Smurphpapa with original bitcointalk papasmurph avatar. that is my account.

everyone check my twitter thats my original bitcointalk profile.

I pay a 100$ bounty in BTC to get my account back. send me PM and offered solution so we can setup the payment via trusted member as escrow

Activity: 66
January 11, 2018, 02:17:45 PM
There's only one coin currently that is designed to replace Bitcoin : RaiBlocks. If RaiBlocks manage to catch more eyes, it will be a killer: Instant transaction, 10k+ transactions per sounds, 0 fee and 0 inflation! Its technology is just perfect.
Activity: 166
January 11, 2018, 01:17:49 PM
NEO!
Activity: 322
January 11, 2018, 01:12:35 PM
The best alternatives of bitcoin for 2018 are Ethereum, Monero, Dash as all these are in top 20 list and top gainers of last year and same can happen this year also.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 02:06:55 PM
I Think Ethemeum has real chances. But I would be happy if XEM and Verge will be a good alternative in 2018. Will see.
Pages:
Jump to: