Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and eth big scam - page 2. (Read 3030 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 08, 2019, 01:12:03 PM
I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet
The prices pumps but when it falls you dont just call it a scam. You need to educate yourself on the highs and lows of cryptocurrency and get familiar with the trend.
Definitely a cryptocurrency market is manipulated by big whales and unscrupulous speculators who do everything to lower the price and buy cryptocurrency for cheap.  They operate with such methods, which is very harmful to the entire cryptocurrency market.  We see how the market is being depleted and even the most promising projects disappear.  But it is possible not to speak about fraud in relation to Bitcoin, because such information campaign only negatively affects the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
June 08, 2019, 11:02:31 AM
I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet
The prices pumps but when it falls you dont just call it a scam. You need to educate yourself on the highs and lows of cryptocurrency and get familiar with the trend.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 05, 2019, 02:53:35 PM
I don't think bitcoin and ethereum are big scam instead I think they are the most reliable two project right now in the universe but everything need time to grow
yes I really agree with you, don't panic when investing in bitcoin and ethereum both of these coins have very high quality in the future and will give big profit so there is nothing to doubt
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
June 05, 2019, 01:25:37 PM
I think you should consider and choose the right time to invest most effectively. Please anticipate the risks and potential assessment of your project otherwise you will get zero. But now perhaps this is the right time for you to invest when the BTC is on the rise and stable above $ 7k9.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 05, 2019, 11:59:05 AM
It is unfortunate when people buy at the top and expect returns. The crypto markets are merciless so people need to be smart and buy at the bottom rather than wait for it to pump then invest

People were excited about the price growth of the cryptocurrencies, they believed the rumors about Bitcoin that would grow and reach 50 K in 2017, and it was a mistake. Now, they need to wait for the slow growth of BTC long.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
June 04, 2019, 10:25:18 PM
I don't think bitcoin and ethereum are big scam instead I think they are the most reliable two project right now in the universe but everything need time to grow
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
June 03, 2019, 07:23:37 AM
If cryptocurrency is scam, then maybe mankind existence is scam too. I am sorry for your loss but if you get patient enough, in few years time, bitcoin and ethereum will certainly topple their all time highs. Try to research and read more about the cryptocurrency Market while you wait
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
June 03, 2019, 03:46:39 AM
Because you are a newbie,  in bitcoin you forgot to research before you invest. In any undertaking, you should know what you are doing first. Before you engage in anything, know what it is all about because, in the end, no one is responsible for anything you have done but you. You are the one who decides for yourself.
Activity: 630
June 03, 2019, 02:31:58 AM
It is unfortunate when people buy at the top and expect returns. The crypto markets are merciless so people need to be smart and buy at the bottom rather than wait for it to pump then invest
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 03, 2019, 02:19:38 AM
Hi Bro you can say you loss from the investing perspective, while you cannot say they are scam. For me, as well as IoT, AI, 5G, Blockchain is also a part of the new technical revolution. Many industries are applying the blockchain tech like courier, copyright, bank, statistics, etc.

I tbh invest below projects:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Stellar
Historia.network
DGB
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
June 03, 2019, 12:38:02 AM
If you but at that price you should hold them for long, i think bitcoin will have a new ATH even if will not happen this year i think on 2020 you can take a profit. And you can't say they are scam, is only the time problem ăst when you buy it.
Holding is really important, we can't get instant return and bitcoin and ETH already proven how profitable they are.
But like a legit project, there are also tough times and we should understand that, this is a coin that has limited supply but is going to increase its demand in the future, also consider the market manipulation, if you get affected and panic, you probably going to end your journey soon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 02, 2019, 06:37:24 PM
i think you must have check and do your research first before investing.. you cannot say they are scam until the price is 0 Grin Grin

He's one of the guys that rushed into cryptocurrency in late 2017 during the boom to make quick money without understanding the dynamics of the market. All hope should not be lost though, bitcoin Is fast recovering
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
June 02, 2019, 04:02:00 PM
If you but at that price you should hold them for long, i think bitcoin will have a new ATH even if will not happen this year i think on 2020 you can take a profit. And you can't say they are scam, is only the time problem ăst when you buy it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
June 02, 2019, 03:57:24 PM
i think you must have check and do your research first before investing.. you cannot say they are scam until the price is 0 Grin Grin
Activity: 532
September 14, 2018, 03:53:50 PM
It was unnecessary to buy currencies for such a high price. And you hate the market now cause you just hurried with decisions  Huh
users of crypto currency and investors makes decisions on investments in this or that coin, But if it is Bitcoin or etherium, then for today it is the most promising coins on the entire crypto-currency market.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 02:36:28 PM
It was unnecessary to buy currencies for such a high price. And you hate the market now cause you just hurried with decisions  Huh
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 14, 2018, 08:27:10 AM
I think because you lose money on your investment that doesn't mean it's a scam, you just don't understand how the market works. So now let's buy and hold them, maybe we will become millionaires in the next few years, which is very good.

well, maybe he has lost a lot so he did a lot of news and spread about a fraud. eth and bitcoin are impossible to cheat. only a lot of losers will say he loses
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
September 14, 2018, 07:41:09 AM
It looks like OP started his investment just because of the mainstream. At least he could read a bit about what bitcoin is and how the market works. Basic knowledge is a must for people who want to involve in this cryptocurrency community. Big risk is waiting, but big profit is waiting as well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 07:37:02 AM
my friend you bought at a very high price. why do you get something more without knowing it. I will hopefully be patient and it will be much higher prices if everything goes well.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 07:28:30 AM
It's so funny mate. Are you a troll? Beacuse it's okay for coins to fall in price. And it's ok for them to rise. I think this huge scales just making you fear and panic. It's ok, believe me. Everything will be fine you'll see.
Pages:
Jump to: