Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and eth big scam - page 4. (Read 3030 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 14
June 24, 2018, 01:50:11 PM
The fact that you invested in the crypto currency and did not receive instant profit is only your fault. If you understood what is behind this technology and have more patience, you would not say that.
it's probably not worth blaming people for lack of knowledge, because a lot of investors today are in very poor condition, especially those who invested in Bitcoin in late 2017.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 11:53:47 AM
The fact that you invested in the crypto currency and did not receive instant profit is only your fault. If you understood what is behind this technology and have more patience, you would not say that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 11:48:46 AM
You buy bitcoin and ethereum at high price. And now you are in regret. Bitcoin and ethereum is not scam. Your timing is bad when you buy them. But don't lose hope. Lets hope that they will comeback to that price again.
Activity: 378
June 24, 2018, 11:13:47 AM
There may be some people who say that BTC is a fraud, it's because he does not understand or examine it first, because it's all wrong, they go up and down, because the big traders have been manipulating the price when they see it, so the BTC volatility is high and ETH
for now we can not expect more about BTC and ETH, because it may take a long time to be able to stabilize the price of this coin
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 24, 2018, 10:39:33 AM
BTC is now down pretty deep, many people think btc will die and they are afraid that this should sell a lot of btc to the market, but I think should not worry too much, it is bad time and they will grow come back in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 24, 2018, 09:54:03 AM
To say that BTC is a scam is not right, they rise and fall as the hands of the wealthy people have manipulated prices to their will. So btc volatility is high and today many people are expecting too much btc and they have pretty much lost.
Activity: 434
June 24, 2018, 09:51:28 AM
I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet

You're just too unlucky that the time doesn't favor your investment. Of course, cryptocurrencies are volatile so don't expect them to rise all the time. What happened now is part of its volatility as their market price goes down the unexpected. All you need to do for now is to hold them as much as you can because they will rise again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 09:18:37 AM
I'm amazed at people ... You came to a volatile, unstable, unregulated market, invested your money and now complain and shout that the crypto currency is a scam.
Crypto currency is not a scam - it's a breakthrough. And people earn money on this. You invested in order to earn money, only you did not have the wit for it. Or did you think that the market MUST give you your profit? What did you do to earn something? Do you understand that to come and invest its do nothing? The market will not adapt to you. And you, if you want to earn, must work!
Bitcoin and eth are good coins, thanks to which the revolution is happening now. We all stand at the root of big changes!

They are focused on making their money as big as possible with the shortest period of time as possible, then when the crushed happen they start saying it is a scam. Because they don't have the knowledge that this kind of thing is happening every year and even in the past..
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
June 22, 2018, 04:02:13 PM
I'm amazed at people ... You came to a volatile, unstable, unregulated market, invested your money and now complain and shout that the crypto currency is a scam.
Crypto currency is not a scam - it's a breakthrough. And people earn money on this. You invested in order to earn money, only you did not have the wit for it. Or did you think that the market MUST give you your profit? What did you do to earn something? Do you understand that to come and invest its do nothing? The market will not adapt to you. And you, if you want to earn, must work!
Bitcoin and eth are good coins, thanks to which the revolution is happening now. We all stand at the root of big changes!
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
June 22, 2018, 03:18:58 PM
I disagree with your point that Ethereum and Bitcoin are not scams. Their last year's price looks very alarming. This year is only returning to their original value, but I believe Bitcoin and Ethereum will be very large potential in 2018,don’t make conclusions early.
I believe the same and have reasons to prove my statements. If ETH and Bitcoin were scams, they would not have come such a long way. Besides, the rational people would not have invested so much in Bitcoin and then ETH. They invest only when they see profit and they are getting the profit. Besides, just look at the facilities the crypto has introduced. It has given the financial freedom and has allowed people to earn easy money even by investing little. How come you call it scams?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 02:35:29 PM
I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet

Hey buddy there is 1000 and 1000 of people around this forum. they are all working for bitcoin and ETH also other coins too. that may be scam ICO are there but BTC and ETH are not scam. If you dont have trust in bitcoin go out of this forum. Later you are the looser. I have more than 1 year experience in this forum. Dont use these kind of words.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
June 22, 2018, 02:16:23 PM
I feel your pain thats how crypto markets welcome their investors, but the important is you learn from that tragic event. Next time you should consult an expert trader or a friend who knows how crypto market moves. I think you should hold until 2019 maybe the price will exceed from your expectations and your frustrations will be replaced with motivations.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
June 22, 2018, 02:00:18 PM
Maybe you didn’t do your own research before you invested on Bitcoin and Ehtereum. Because if you did, then you should’ve known that these cryptocurrencies are constantly moving and they are not always increasing all the time. The market currently is not stable and keeps on fluctuating and no one can tell yet when it will be stable.
in any case, you can not define Bitcoin as fraud. The fact that his son is not at all justified, I also think so. But in order to rid the Society of such, we must really use Bitcoin in everyday life, Only in this way will we be able to stabilize the market and make Bitcoin really useful for society.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 11:40:03 AM
Maybe you didn’t do your own research before you invested on Bitcoin and Ehtereum. Because if you did, then you should’ve known that these cryptocurrencies are constantly moving and they are not always increasing all the time. The market currently is not stable and keeps on fluctuating and no one can tell yet when it will be stable.
Activity: 78
June 22, 2018, 10:59:28 AM
I disagree with your point that Ethereum and Bitcoin are not scams. Their last year's price looks very alarming. This year is only returning to their original value, but I believe Bitcoin and Ethereum will be very large potential in 2018,don’t make conclusions early.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
June 19, 2018, 10:43:09 AM
You should've never invested during the distribution stage from whales to the public. Before you make an investment to any investment vehicle, you should've assessed the situation first, tested the waters, and applied those investment advice you have learned through thorough research. When you bought the coins you have mentioned during their peak, treat it as an investment for long term. Your losses are your responsibility alone.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 10:01:59 AM
Don’t call scam just because you are loosing money (you never loose until you sell by the way )  give it time let the market settle and hit a few bullruns  I can tell you I’m loosing right now but I’ve made alot of profit during the last bullrun  do I call it a scam no that will be ignorance by my part . Sometimes you loose and sometimes you win
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 19, 2018, 09:48:26 AM

I do not think that's possible because there are so many people who use Ethereum and Bitcoin to invest and so you can see the best bitcoin and Ethereum coins that can be profitable and promising because until now many people are investing in them
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
June 19, 2018, 04:27:19 AM
big scam?
hey please in rectify your statement. bitcoin and ethereum are the 2 best coins in crypto currency we will very easily benefit by expanding these 2 coins. both long-term and short-term trade

Probably, the guy (I mean the author of the thread) just wanted to argue. Of course, these cryptocurrencies are not the scam. They are the best cryptos for now.
Hey look at what the OP says, he says that Bitcoin and Etherum is a scam. He says it because he feels failed and suffered a loss. Buy both coins when the price is high and then sell it when the price decreases. It is a mistake and should be avoided, but believe that any investment will have such a characteristic. That is why all investments in the world today are at risk, Bitcoin and Etherum do have high price fluctuations, they are all influenced by manipulation as well as public confidence in the coin.
Activity: 224
June 19, 2018, 04:14:15 AM
BTC coins are never fraud, they are the biggest coin in the crypto market, if they are rogue coin then probably all other coin will die. So be assured to buy and hold them, do not be afraid of BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: