Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and eth big scam - page 6. (Read 3030 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 07:25:56 AM
Why, I would not say so, these two powerful coins as it is now well show themselves in business, also work well in the cryptocurrency market, and show good growth in price.
How come it be a scam for millions of people are gaining profit over it? those people that say bitcoin or ether is a scam maybe they are entering a world of crypto without understanding of what is it. Risk is always on its way because that is a part of having no central control and yes there are scam but not on eth and bitcoin itself for people just using them to scam others.
Maybe scam for people who dont profit and juat loss every time. Why loss? Maybe they dont know the knowledge and just enter the market like what you said. I am sad with those people who get this condition and finally said that crypto is scam. I think they need to learn again about this world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 07:18:16 AM
I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet

I don't think that it is a scam. Maybe it was a mistake we made ourselves for buying when the price is so expensive. If you join bitcoin since the beginning, bitcoin and eth is the proper coin to invest our money because in the history this coins crypto it reaches miracle at the highest price of about $19.000.
This dip takes place because of our own fault (the coin users) who start selling a lot of coins that cause the market to be down.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 07:11:35 AM
Fluctuation in the price of coin in crypto doesn't mean it is a scam moreover, bitcoin and ethereum are the best crypto with lots of popularity and investors trust this two coin so much because of the potentials and good features that they have. I think you should be patient and continue holding because the price of this coin will rise as soon as they market recover this bear period and then you can decide to sell at a higher price to earn profit.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 07:00:50 AM
You should search more info before do statement like this
Totally agree with your suggestion. Because both Bitcoin and ETH are the top notch spots for investment in the current market because we have a very low risk factor associated with the investment and beside the risk factor, both crypto are highly liquid. The market moves with Bitcoin and also with ETH because these two crypto have big shares of the market. Other services offered by both are worth counting as well. Having said that, Bitcoin and ETH does not look scam.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 12:25:54 AM
Maybe your strategy is wrong in allocating your funds to Cryptocurrency.
My friend has always been successful in investing Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Although Ethereum and Bitcoin have decreased and price increases but my friend always waits until the price returns to normal.
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 04:40:21 PM
I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet

You can not blame bitcoin and ethereum because you have bought them in a wrong term. In my opinion, this two are the best coins of the crypto which have amazing popularity.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
June 11, 2018, 04:22:33 PM
All monetary politics is a big scam. But we use it. And fiat is a foundation stone for all world economics. That's why BTC and ETH can take place in the human and countries relations. But 95% of other coins are actually scam  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
June 11, 2018, 02:44:02 PM
In 2014, with mt.gox there was a big crash. Plus the market was really terrifying on these days.
You can find a lot of sad stories about these days on reddit, even on this forum.
These are not scams, but if you are seek an easy profit after a x14 in less then one year....
Activity: 10
June 11, 2018, 02:38:50 PM
You should search more info before do statement like this
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
June 11, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

Too bad you bought it in a high price but even crypto is so down right now it doesn't mean it is a scam . You just need to hold and wait till you get profit or if you feel can't wait then cash out and forget what happened.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
June 11, 2018, 02:06:42 PM
Yes If Bitcoin and ethereum are scam than the biggest scam in the world is US Dollars.
Until US Dollards equal to zero you cannot see that bitcoin under 100 USD.
this shows us the degree of scam coins.
Activity: 672
June 11, 2018, 01:53:41 PM
haha it's hilarious , you invest in wrong time xD buy at high and sell at dip.

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 02:03:23 PM
FOMO is one of the main enemies for cryptotrader/investor. If you made mistake with the purchase it's not mean that all around are scammers. Before any finance steps every must to learn/research much if he don't want to loss
Activity: 574
June 11, 2018, 01:14:33 PM
I do not believe that bitcoin and eth scam, because we believe that bitcoin and eth coins can be expected in the future, so I think bitcoin and eth are not a scam.
Activity: 292
June 11, 2018, 01:09:23 PM
What?  Grin Interesting idea, I've never heard about this. But you all can be 100 % sure, that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not scams, real money come from these.
Activity: 238
June 11, 2018, 01:04:33 PM
I think that you are mistaken. A single negative experience in investing in the crypto currency, not an indication that the crypto currency is a big fraud.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
June 11, 2018, 12:42:11 PM
HaHa, Lol! if you still consider these coins as a scam. It means you are lacking the basic knowledge which a crypto investor much carry before investing in it as these are the long-term investment and for a great outcome, you have to hold them patiently. However, there's always a risk in the crypto world but if invested in the right time and at right places such as in BTC or ETH then there are negligible chances of any loss...
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
June 11, 2018, 11:37:06 AM
If BTC and ETH are scam so who do you think you are? I think you're just a stupid investors cause you don't have your own opinion, you just invest in BTC and ETH just because someone told you to do that, right? LOL. I think that if they told you to eat shit, you'll also do it Smiley)

that's what you say maybe this is one of the ignorant people who know about the world of crypto, he should first understand the new comments do not just accuse bad about bitcoin.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 11:18:20 AM
If BTC and ETH are scam so who do you think you are? I think you're just a stupid investors cause you don't have your own opinion, you just invest in BTC and ETH just because someone told you to do that, right? LOL. I think that if they told you to eat shit, you'll also do it Smiley)
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 11:12:04 AM
Perks of crypto investment. It is perfectly understandable to be frustrated if you're not getting returns for your investment. But relax. It's going to bear fruit eventually.
It is to be said do not invest if you can't afford the lose in crypto. Everything in crypto is risks but even btc and ethereum price has downfall we cannot say a big scam. I still believe price will usually going to increase sooner.
Pages:
Jump to: