Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin and eth big scam - page 3. (Read 3030 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 02:06:50 AM
I think because you lose money on your investment that doesn't mean it's a scam, you just don't understand how the market works. So now let's buy and hold them, maybe we will become millionaires in the next few years, which is very good.

Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 13, 2018, 07:59:17 PM
I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet

What you say is very chaotic and full of emotion, it looks like you are one of those people who do not understand how crypto currencies work, so when you buy you don't think about them carefully. It should be that's when you ask, not now. Because, the current condition is very different, not the same as last year. But because you already bought it so you should hold it. You must believe that Bitcoin and ETH prices will improve again. I need to remind you Bitcoin and ETH aren't SCAM.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 13, 2018, 07:43:15 PM
I buy bitcoin at14000 and eth at 1200 and they only fall in price. Cryptic are scams wish I never invested. I should of listen to Warren buffet

That's choice and that's is your decision nobody can stop you because everyone have an freedom of choice in their lives.

Sorry don't offend for me i think your not enough understand the bitcoin as decentralized volatile cryptocurrency and you listen to the thoughts of other peole against the bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 13, 2018, 07:17:36 PM
I am convinced that all those who chose to invest in this market moved solely and exclusively by the great speculative wave of late 2017 and early 2018 deserve the great losses they are suffering, because in some way they are the cause that this market has become a mess that has dragged us all into the quagmire.

For my part I am happy to see the market at this low point, because in this way many speculators will be scared away and only those who are really interested in this promising technology will persist here.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
June 28, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

Many people already became millionaire with those crypto you mentioned. Its just that you bought it during hype and until now market is down . Patience is the key to success . Good Luck !  Wink
These are actually the people who intent to invest in these crypto currencies and want our opinion because we have been here for some time now. You are right, because if both of them were scams or bubbles, they would have not mad such worthy market cap.

So many people have earned billions of dollars and are still in the pursuit of more. It is legalized by so many countries and the economists sitting in these governments are not kids.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 03:07:51 PM
Oo why should BTC or ETH be a scam because of your investment Oo

You should think of long term investment , not making mouch money in short time.
Sucht an shity thread should be deleted

Activity: 261
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 02:32:34 PM

Investing in crypto is very risky, and you should know it before investing in crypto. And if you want to benefit from bitcoin and ethereum you have to have patience.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
June 26, 2018, 02:22:09 PM
Since prices fall far when you invest you consider bitcoin and ethereum is a scam? I think it's wrong because every big increase there must be a big drop too, it's because the price of the crypto is very volatile. We also know including me that when bitcoin prices go from $ 1,000 to $ 2,000 as well as eth and many people are selling their coins, they get huge profits. So this is not a scam I think, this is part of the fluctuations.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 01:50:02 PM
I'm sorry you have such a bitter experience, but you're mistaken. This is a correction of the market and can not do without it.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
June 26, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

Many people already became millionaire with those crypto you mentioned. Its just that you bought it during hype and until now market is down . Patience is the key to success . Good Luck !  Wink
The true is that he needs some more time to get something from those investments, if he is patient enough he could get some income in coming months in my opinion.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 26, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

This is not fraud. Though these cryptos are highly risky investment but they can lead to good profits in the future.
Volatility is a characteristic of the coins which make them great investment assets. You have to be patient through this market dip and hold onto your coins.
Bitcoin has the potential to cross the $15000 mark by the end of 2018 and similarly Ethereum is gaining more and more acceptance day by day and can cross the $1500 mark easily by the end of 2018. You can expect good returns from these coins in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
June 26, 2018, 09:11:52 AM
Actually this is not a fault of Bitcoin or Ethereum, in fact this is not a fraud but a very risky investment because we may lose our money or get a bigger profit, but we need to develop our skills and knowledge in this technology before investing and have a very large patient to wait for the best price.
The knowledge in the technology is not important. You only need to know how to use your wallet and how to protect it. What is important is your trading ability.
Activity: 110
June 26, 2018, 08:57:18 AM
Actually this is not a fault of Bitcoin or Ethereum, in fact this is not a fraud but a very risky investment because we may lose our money or get a bigger profit, but we need to develop our skills and knowledge in this technology before investing and have a very large patient to wait for the best price.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
June 26, 2018, 08:16:14 AM

Activity: 66
June 26, 2018, 06:19:55 AM
that means you do not understand about the risks involved in cryptocurrency and strategy for trading. and you buy at the wrong time, buy bitcoin and eth at the highest price. you are one of the victims of FOMO and then you say bitcoin and eth is a big scam. LOL
Activity: 52
June 26, 2018, 06:14:44 AM
I don't think they are scams. But the value is build mostly on speculation. The real value will develop itself in the future. But i think these 2 will keep on rising the coming years.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 26, 2018, 06:11:17 AM
I do not think so, BTC is not a scam coin, people involved in buying them have cheated, the whale used their capital to create turbulent for the price of BTC, because the price of BTC fluctuations. Many people fear and think they are fraudulent, in fact, the BTC is the most powerful digital currency.
Activity: 27
June 24, 2018, 02:37:51 PM
if you bough ETH and BTC at a really high price this doesn't mean they're scam!
everybody hope prices will come back to previous ATH. Only the time (and whales) can say this to us.
this bleeding has to stop soon or later!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
June 24, 2018, 02:37:22 PM
It is your own responsibility for your own investments- If you believe this space is a scam then leave and realise your loss, a lot of people here will be glad to remind you a few years down the line that you should os stayed, but its your own choice
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 02:22:20 PM
Both bitcoin and ethereum are useful for long haul speculation. As the cost of Ethereum is very low contrasted with bitcoin, so I would pick Ethereum to hold long haul.
Pages:
Jump to: