Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin As a subject in school - page 2. (Read 1490 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 6
FREE VPS. Check Signature for link
April 25, 2018, 05:38:43 PM
Bitcoin As a subject in school

Blockchain as a subject in school/high school.

This sounds better
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 05:36:37 PM
It would be really amazing! but it's not actual for governments to have educated children about it (
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
April 25, 2018, 05:36:09 PM
Bitcoin could be introduced as a separate subject for study on computer technology or Economics. But a separate subject, it's too much, I think.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 05:23:19 PM
Hello guys and girls! For me this can as gift from Gods! Because I living in such place where people not only traders! 90% have no any idea what is this! I will be first person who want study it and get more and more knowledge!
Activity: 224
April 25, 2018, 05:19:46 PM
How about if there's a subject added in school
For crypto trading?

I don't think it is a good idea but it could be possible if it is given as an example in economics study to give ideas to individuals that in line their field to market trading.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 05:18:58 PM
In my opinion more than a btc trading course in schools would be useful to introduce a modern computer course that also speaks of blockchain and cryptocurrencies as well as other more innovative topics over time.
Activity: 221
April 25, 2018, 05:13:52 PM
Maybe not a whole subject. I think it could be part of a financial educational subject with crypto as a module
Activity: 210
April 25, 2018, 05:06:50 PM
I don't think schools will allow it in that way (trading) because that will be considered as teaching kids some gambling. I don't think schools will dedicate a special subject to bitcoin because they are also a part of this central governmental authority.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
April 25, 2018, 04:54:02 PM
How about if there's a subject added in school
For crypto trading?

Yeah, it's possible and I believe it's a great idea in which intended for that field like the economics or any courses that may in line all about business since that kind of expertise is already in the school. By adding the bitcoin as well as other crypto currency is a great way but their should be enough limitation since it could be use in different bad doing like by using other people. I believe bitcoin will be known in the future for those ordinary people since as of this time there some people didn't know as well as those people didn't believe bitcoin.
Activity: 294
April 25, 2018, 04:51:27 PM
Hahha, not in my country, we study at the school those things, that new age people even dont have a clue what they are, so old system is.
Activity: 84
April 25, 2018, 04:48:27 PM
It would be great to have a subject on crypto, taxes, banking system
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 04:46:47 PM
schoolkids themselves will learn about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they understand that crypto is the future of payments and investments.
Activity: 406
April 25, 2018, 04:40:39 PM
This would be interesting for schoolchildren, but not as a main subject, but as an additional one. It is important for students to know more about modern technologies.
Activity: 92
April 25, 2018, 04:30:34 PM
well,i reckon its suitable for people who read computer disciplines but its not necessary for education for everyone.plus several countries have yet accept bitcoin.therefore the expression of this subject requires more time. Cool
Activity: 226
April 25, 2018, 04:29:54 PM
that's right if you teach the bitcoin in schools to make it better for students to be good for all people because students can learn to earn money even if they are in school and they do not have to ask for money in their parents because they have their own money and your parents can save more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 04:24:36 PM
I think this is a very good idea to learn about bitcoin in all school.Bitcoin is the most powerful currency in the whole world.Its change many peoples life in a very short time.If school are started bitcoin as a subject students can get a very good  knowledge about bitcoin.Bitcoin going to be more trusted and more powerful currency in whole world day by day.It is the life changing currency so if all government and all the society people also want that bitcoin as a subject in school its possible.I think if any government want to take this decision they are going to be a one more step in the modern world and they are build a digital country as soon as..... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley
Activity: 28
April 25, 2018, 04:07:35 PM
I agree to include the technologies and innovations in bitcoin.
But I don't think it's a good idea for students to do trading.
Activity: 215
April 25, 2018, 04:04:56 PM
To my mind   it wil be better and more useful  to provide subject  a basic of money and finance, also blockchain technology
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 25, 2018, 04:02:10 PM
The idea is to teach the next generation to make their own cryptocurrency and allow these people to market it as their own and revolutionize the current industry. Make the topic optional so those who are interested the topic have an opportunity to learn without forcing it upon anyone. It should be taught somehow though because the future is constantly changing and evolving. Just like how people had to eventually learn how to use credit cards. Teaching bitcoin in school will have a big impact especially, students today are very fond of using technology as a part of their every day lives, that is why bitcoin can really bloom when it is taught to students. When it is implemented.
Activity: 280
April 25, 2018, 03:46:57 PM
i dont think that it is wise decession . bitcoin as a subject in school syllabus it inappropriate .  i dont know in future it might be added in syllabus .
Pages:
Jump to: