Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as Main Currency - page 2. (Read 6012 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 03, 2017, 09:54:34 AM
No. It will create many problems for government so I don't think government will allow bitcoin as main currency.

the currency is the most important means of payment in the world, so it is indeed the Government will surely prefer to keep using the currencies they charge. because only then they can still control and overseeing all circulation of money is different in each country, with bitcoin. Any Government would not be able to control and supervise all transactions or funds that exist therein. Because the bitcoin untraceable who's original owners.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
March 03, 2017, 09:47:03 AM
I don't think many bitcoin users want their currency to become main. As for sure, we can't even dream about it for next nearest 10 years.

I believe that it is proper for bitcoins to be not a main currency. If it becomes a main currency then its value will no longer rise. The increase in value is one thing that makes this coin very special as a currency. If it becomes an ordinary currency then there is no much fun in it and we will no longer enjoy the price increase when the time comes.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
March 03, 2017, 09:34:58 AM
I don't think many bitcoin users want their currency to become main. As for sure, we can't even dream about it for next nearest 10 years.
Why do you think bitcoin users won't their currency to become the main one, not only in the market but also in the physical world. Being the main currency for bitcoin is a huge step for being more stable and being strong in the market because more people will use bitcoin as a currency and it will help bitcoin price to become higher and more stable and strong.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
March 03, 2017, 09:08:44 AM
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
March 03, 2017, 08:52:42 AM
it may happen in the future, however, it will be a very long road. it only begins when people Bitcoin is recognized as a legal currency, there is a lot of trouble at the moment, so it would be very unlikely. I feel excited if it happens. but there are many different countries using Bitcoin, why did you choose USA? something favorable than in other countries or not? I think, it will be easy to place more countries have recognized Bitcoin, they already have the technology and tools used in everyday life Bitcoin, it is very amazing, we absolutely can be confident about the future of Bitcoin in those countries
But, Now Bitcoin is still very rare in some countries, their knowledge against the bitcoin is really very low,
so when we say the name "Bitcoin" they are confused, what is that Bitcoin. This will be an obstacle
for the Government to accept bitcoin as main currencies.
Activity: 2
March 03, 2017, 08:40:44 AM
It's not impossible but its quite difficult cause not everybody can understand how the process of bitcoin works. It's quite complicated for beginners.  Smiley Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
March 03, 2017, 08:26:28 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency which is being popular since years. And I think it is still light years from being a main currency, bitcoin may be a successful digital currency, but not as a main or real currency.
Activity: 896
March 03, 2017, 08:12:48 AM
it may happen in the future, however, it will be a very long road. it only begins when people Bitcoin is recognized as a legal currency, there is a lot of trouble at the moment, so it would be very unlikely. I feel excited if it happens. but there are many different countries using Bitcoin, why did you choose USA? something favorable than in other countries or not? I think, it will be easy to place more countries have recognized Bitcoin, they already have the technology and tools used in everyday life Bitcoin, it is very amazing, we absolutely can be confident about the future of Bitcoin in those countries
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
March 03, 2017, 06:29:19 AM
I was not agree bitcoin be the main currency but the second currency though bitcoin has an advantage over but the anonymity that makes tools for committing criminal acts by malicious people
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
March 03, 2017, 06:11:24 AM
I was just curious but, what would you guys think if Bitcoin was the main currency of America. Would you like it and agree with it or would you agree with the current main currencie(s) we have.
Well it depends on the situation.
I would if it keeps all the freedom and low fees of the Bitcoin.
I wouldn't if it will be like the dollar that we now have
Activity: 26
March 03, 2017, 06:02:26 AM
I was just curious but, what would you guys think if Bitcoin was the main currency of America. Would you like it and agree with it or would you agree with the current main currencie(s) we have.
eventhough bitcoin exists all over the world, the value of main currency will remain the same as many people are comfortable with it. if it becomes main currency, obviously people will suffer but not for long period of time. they will practice to use it as main currency.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 03, 2017, 04:47:32 AM
It is about the possibility, if it be, but it will be tough going, I think this is something different, Bitcoin and fiat money. Let them into something sustainable and mutually profitable and running on each track. We do not want Bitcoin controlled by the government and controlled by some investors and speculators.

I can't see that bitcoin will be a main currency of America neither any country but I'm only seeing it to be the main crypto currency. There are a lot of things to be set before making bitcoin as the main currency. We know that many people are still relying to fiat or with their local currencies. Bitcoin is just another good alternative payment and currency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
March 03, 2017, 04:48:42 AM
I am sure than one day, bitcoin will be one of the dominant currency in the world. But I don't think the other official currency will be disappeared. At least in the near future.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
March 03, 2017, 04:34:40 AM
I do not see bitcoin being a main currency, because being a main currency means being centralized and control by government.  Bitcoin is fitted being an alternative currency, it is its nature, decentralized and free from any regulatory grasp of the government.
If someday the Government successfully adopts bitcoin as official currency,
whether it's going to be a problem in the  cryptocurrency world ?
Activity: 518
March 03, 2017, 04:15:52 AM
 Bitcoin has high fees transaction, so if bitcoin be used for daily transaction,
 it is not good because must pay high fees especially for small amount of transaction.
Bitcoin is place for save values like gold than be used as currency at least for right now,
but if the developers has good solution for the block size problem there is chance bitcoin
become main currency.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 28, 2017, 02:25:09 PM
It is about the possibility, if it be, but it will be tough going, I think this is something different, Bitcoin and fiat money. Let them into something sustainable and mutually profitable and running on each track. We do not want Bitcoin controlled by the government and controlled by some investors and speculators.
Well, I think fiat and bitcoin is a different thing but have the same function. I believe, that bitcoin will someday be recognized as the major currencies. Well, although bitcoin be major currencies, we are not going to stop using fiat, because bitcoin may only be used as a means of international transactions.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
February 28, 2017, 02:19:38 PM
If may think it is good for allow bit coin to be used as one general currency for it transpellency. Bit coin is one of the most value able currency in the world. I think bit coin needs world leaders support.

If the bitcoin has 1 billion users, it might be the most valuable currency. But it has long way to go.
The truth we do not know exactly how many bitcoin users in the internet.. and maybe we already touch in billions of bitcoin users..
For now there is still no exact result how many users are so for me we are nearly in billions we are not in thousand users since the price of bitcoin is high if the price could be increase more high there is the possibility that more people are using bitcoin..
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 28, 2017, 02:07:39 PM
Bitcoin can stand alone and can be a main currency because it has a lot of features which we can take advantage of. One of them is being fast on doing transactions like transferring and receiving bitcoins from short and longer locations, So it will be a great idea for people who want faster transactions and also a cheaper fees to pay because bitcoin already have those. Second is bitcoin is safe so even you are ordering an item online or whether paying in person, you don't need to worry about your personal informations because bitcoin does have anonymity feature.
Activity: 615
February 28, 2017, 02:01:06 PM
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
February 28, 2017, 01:56:40 PM
If may think it is good for allow bit coin to be used as one general currency for it transpellency. Bit coin is one of the most value able currency in the world. I think bit coin needs world leaders support.

If the bitcoin has 1 billion users, it might be the most valuable currency. But it has long way to go.

That is way too long to achieve.
Many time I have thought about that too. But it is also scary.
It will get a lot of attention from the government of different countries and might be the end of bitcoin.
A billion user with the freedom to just transact without tax could also lead to making the government officials to make laws that would tax every transaction.
We dont know if it will be fair or not, we know those greedy bastards.
Pages:
Jump to: