Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as national currency? - page 3. (Read 967 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
April 01, 2018, 04:14:35 AM
I don't see that any country would use it as their national currency but bitcoin could be a global currency. Every country has their pride on their own fiat because it represents them so it's impossible to see btc replacing theirs.

It is am inescapable truth that countries will not make bitcoin as their own national currency. Government will not accept a national currency wherein they do not have control of except for America. Due to this reason the only possibility but until now was not realized was that a government will create their own crypticurrency on which they have control and centralized.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 04:09:17 AM
If it is done well, then I believe that Bitcoin will likely become the universal currency of the world. By then, it will be the most brilliant moment for Bitcoin. We look forward to it. It will get better and better. We will witness together. This historic moment.
Activity: 78
April 01, 2018, 03:56:04 AM
For me, I dont see bitcoin as national currency but an international currency in the future.

If the development and innovation will continues. The people will have a safer and protected wallet on their own which can store lots of money. However, government shoud support this and make actions to improve the project.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 03:41:23 AM
My opinion about Bitcoin if it happen as every country will reorganize it as national currency and it will become very safe to each and every country to be come all transactions in digital crypto there might be a very safe and no any kind of misuse by the rulers who loot their people wealth in every regard. I am sure one day this will happen.
Activity: 93
April 01, 2018, 03:03:19 AM

Mr. At present, Bitcoin has no possibility of being a national currency. If bitcoin continues to fall, people’s assets are decreasing. This is not what people want to see. The country cannot do such a wrong thing. The state can issue its own digital currency, which does not necessarily require Bitcoin as its national currency
Activity: 406
April 01, 2018, 03:00:15 AM
Bitcoin can be used as national currency,if government can be allow bitcoin.but I think now in the world many countries authority approve bitcoin.bitcoin now as a global currency.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 02:59:57 AM
Could it be possible that in the future there are countries that use bitcoin as the national currency??
it could happen that no one can predict exactly because there is no such guidance but with the belief that bitcoin is a currency that uses technological progress and progress of the time may be all that can happen
I think that is not going to happen that the bitcoin is going to be a national currency, but bitcoin as international currency is possible. The government will not allowbitcoin as a natinal currency because they cant manipulate it, and the value of bitcoin is unpredictable.But who knows? Maybe in the future, bitcoin is going to be a national currency because of its potentials.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
April 01, 2018, 02:57:49 AM
Could it be possible that in the future there are countries that use bitcoin as the national currency??

It's a NO from my side. Accepting BTC as national currency means that government has no control over the currency circulating in the country. why would any government do so? The only way BTC or another cryptocurrency can be legalized is by regulating it and this is something not acceptable to the crypto community.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 02:47:59 AM
I don't see that any country would use it as their national currency but bitcoin could be a global currency. Every country has their pride on their own fiat because it represents them so it's impossible to see btc replacing theirs.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
April 01, 2018, 02:44:23 AM
I think this would be a long long long way in the future we just are not ready for that kind of thing as yet. I have heard that Dubai was creating a currency to be used for paying government bills and service called Emcash, but so far it is just talk and no reality.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 02:11:37 AM
it could happen that no one can predict exactly because there is no such guidance but with the belief that bitcoin is a currency that uses technological progress and progress of the time may be all that can happen
Activity: 378
April 01, 2018, 02:11:02 AM
In my opinion for me now is yes because bitcoin very indemand right now and many investor trust bitcoin to invest big money to  earn a lot of money from bitcoin and someday i will teach to my kids about trading bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
April 01, 2018, 02:07:54 AM
That is a kind of 50 50 situation. Because we cannot predict in the future its maybe possible or not. Because a lot of project and good conduct for the future coins is there. We need to wait the result, And result is will be made from all people. What if? If one of a lot of platform used is the future for the fit porposes example: If 1 ecommerce platform used for all kind of effectiveness of ecommerce. Addition 1 gambling platform for gamblers and 1 bank platform and etc. So we cannot disclose this bitcoin that we can use for national currency.
Activity: 98
April 01, 2018, 01:59:00 AM
What is needed Bitcoin - what is it in simple words, can not be explained without asking the question, why is needed and how the crypto currency works.
Activity: 11
March 28, 2018, 07:31:55 AM

From the research we have done here at Traidia, Bitcoin probably wont become the national currency but one cryptocurrency might be able to be. A cryptocurrency that might not even be invented yet has the possibility to become the national currency. 
Activity: 420
March 28, 2018, 05:26:00 AM
If in my country Bitcoin is not allowed to be used as currency but if it is used as a means of payment for members of Bitcoin and or used as a personal asset for Bitcoiners.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 05:14:42 AM
Nope, because Bitcoin is decentralized. Why would a country use a decentralized currency? There are countries banning Bitcoin because it is decentralized and some countries hate it. As of now, people only see Bitcoin as a way of earning money instead of a currency. In the future Bitcoin will still be like this instead of making it as a currency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 02:35:29 AM

Bitcoin as national currency? I don't think so but I guess world currency or international currency. Let us put that on the positive side. Imagine Bitcoin legal worldwide and being used worldwide. I don't really know how it will work but sounds and advantage for a legend and who already gain a lot of bitcoin now. But for now Let's just wait for that put bitcoin on regulation in other country and on other banned.
Activity: 357
March 24, 2018, 02:28:33 AM
I think its possible to happened,like my country which is Philippines and our national banks was looking to use this bitcoin,and i think my country was totaly legalized the using of bitcoin.
Activity: 350
March 24, 2018, 02:25:42 AM
Now the market is growing soon in the world many countries will allow bitcoin and they will focus on the bitcoin and if this currency growth is same like now then soon some countries will declare bitcoin as their national currency but now the bitcoin is the global currency and more than twenty countries are actively using this currency for buying and transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: