Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as national currency? - page 10. (Read 967 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
February 26, 2018, 07:13:02 PM
Bitcoin could not become a cryptocurrency of any state. This is because its price is highly unstable making it harder for people to actually use it as a currency. Imagine this, you buy something from the grocery that it 0.0003 bitcoins a few minutes ago and then when you check the counter it become 0.0004 bitcoins. Do you think that kind of situation can be convenient and most of all beneficial to the uaer? I don't think so. So unless people finds out a way to banish the high volatility rate of bitcoin it's better for us to stick around with bitcoin being an asset for now.
A national currency may not have anything for it to survive on. Bitcoin can be used for a lot of things but what makes a person who has no idea of what Bitcoin is want to have any for their products?

bitcoin only gained popularity because the national currencies cause economic problems in the developed world, you cant use "bitcoin" as a state currency,
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 26, 2018, 07:12:14 PM
I think maybe in the distant future.
In my humble opinion, most countries will be too afraid to apply it as a national currency because of security concerns.
There are many thing for us to consider if we want to establish a nationwide currency or to make Bitcoin as a national or even an international currency in transaction becssweu there are differences and barriers in each country specially on developing countries. Do we should need to support Bitcoin with unity for us to establish a good future.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
February 26, 2018, 07:05:01 PM
Bitcoin could not become a cryptocurrency of any state. This is because its price is highly unstable making it harder for people to actually use it as a currency. Imagine this, you buy something from the grocery that it 0.0003 bitcoins a few minutes ago and then when you check the counter it become 0.0004 bitcoins. Do you think that kind of situation can be convenient and most of all beneficial to the uaer? I don't think so. So unless people finds out a way to banish the high volatility rate of bitcoin it's better for us to stick around with bitcoin being an asset for now.
A national currency may not have anything for it to survive on. Bitcoin can be used for a lot of things but what makes a person who has no idea of what Bitcoin is want to have any for their products?
February 26, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

It's sounds funny  because almost many countries are banning bitcoin because of its tax issue. So I can't imagine it as a national currency. But many country are using bitcoin as payment method. And also national currency is that what is regulated by government and central bank of any country but bitcoin can't be regulated at all by bank. So its hopeless one. : D

not countries ban bitcoin and cryptos bankster cartells do, if we and you are not careful with our language they will even succeed it

only legitimisation they have is the participation of employees, the bankster cartels and the property owning elite doesnt has one
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 06:32:27 PM
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
February 26, 2018, 06:11:12 PM
It seems to me that bitcoin can not become a national currency in any state. First of all, the reason for the high volatility of bitcoin. The state simply will not be able to plan its economy, since it must be based on the price of the national currency. If this price changes substantially every day, no economy will simply survive. Also, in this case, the economy of this country will be interconnected with the economy of other states where bitcoin will go. Most likely, bitcoin will walk in parallel with the usual types of money.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

It's sounds funny  because almost many countries are banning bitcoin because of its tax issue. So I can't imagine it as a national currency. But many country are using bitcoin as payment method. And also national currency is that what is regulated by government and central bank of any country but bitcoin can't be regulated at all by bank. So its hopeless one. : D
February 26, 2018, 05:48:11 PM
Could it be possible that in the future there are countries that use bitcoin as the national currency??

never ever, because national currencies are always fiats and always controlled by a regulated trusted national banker cartel, bitcoin is just an encripted system centered only by those that have computation power around it

this is my post 1666 the mark of the beast appears again  Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
February 26, 2018, 05:46:17 PM
Could it be possible that in the future there are countries that use bitcoin as the national currency??
I do not think it will be possible bitcoin be the national currency because now all countries already have their own currency, if that happens will not be that easy, it all takes a friend process
Activity: 238
Merit: 46
February 26, 2018, 05:20:23 PM
A global currency that's accepted and used by anyone who wants to, or for trading purposes as someone else mentioned--I could see that. I don't see a country adopting it though, at least not completely. Also, just thinking of the potential learning curve effects and pace of change involved with all citizens makes my head hurt!!  x0
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
February 26, 2018, 05:09:27 PM
in 2008 satoshi nakamoto created the bitcoin and the blockchain technology , which allowed us for the first time in our history to send money world wide without the need for a bank or financial institution , this technology is revolutionary and even though its not intuitive it is obviously changing the financial landscape so yes we might see this situation in the very near future as even the people who are against the bitcoins are interested in blockchain.
Activity: 101
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 05:08:26 PM
Do u know bitcoin illgegal most of the country in the world?Bitcoin is cryptocurrency coin and nobody cannot control this coin so its impossible to national currency.Already some of local complain and money launderingcase for use bitcoin because bitcoin increase tax evasion.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

I would actually think of Bitcoin as a Global currency for the entire planet, not National. I think Bitcoin can & has big chances to actually be that global currency we all need.
Activity: 45
February 26, 2018, 04:58:15 PM
Bitcoin used as a national currency can happen if a country gives a clear legality to the use of bitcoin in the country. But for now, only a part of the country is behaving that way. One day I'm sure all countries will recognize about bitcoin because the state gets the profit from tax every bitcoin transaction.
Activity: 32
Merit: 9
February 26, 2018, 04:00:10 PM
Not so sure that any country would use bitcoin as their national currency, but we can think or consider that bitcoin can be used as a center of all other currencies of other nations like it is used now in trading. Sure it can be the most used currency but not the national currency. After all you don’t possess bitcoin physically. People would prefer something they can touch or possess as their national currency.
it's not about possession. people are still accepting bitcoin as their major way of transactions and payments. I'm pretty sure people will love bitcoin as their national currency but because of the governments and policies, it looks impossible.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 03:59:21 PM
Bitcoin has the right potential to become the national currency. I think it is heading to that direction
Activity: 56
Merit: 30
February 26, 2018, 03:57:07 PM
If you’re a fan of cryptocurrency and your country has banned crypto, you should move to Liberland, the land that recently adapted crypto as their official national currency. The Land was founded on April 13, 2015, by a Croatian economist and entrepreneur Vid Jedlicka, It lays on a 7 square kilometers radius and it borders between Serbia and Croatia.

Liberland is right now accepting applications for citizenship and those wishing to end up as citizens have to stand by the rules and directions. Half a million individuals from over the world, including more than 20,000 American citizens and around 7,000 from the United Kingdom have as of now applied for citizenship for this Eastern European nation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 26, 2018, 03:52:26 PM
   Bitcoin as national currency, no way! Bitcoin as global currency, who knows!
   Bitcoin can be accepted in some countries, like it is now, but to take main and
only role in one country economy is almost impossible in my thinking.
   I agree with people that say that there are more chances for some country to
create their own alt-coin. One big country can not allow to depend from someone
else, they need to have their own currency and that currency to be connected with
outside world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
February 26, 2018, 03:44:07 PM
bitcoin will not be a national currency.bcz govt are opposition of bitcoin but bitcoin is future.
Activity: 32
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 03:43:13 PM
Not so sure that any country would use bitcoin as their national currency, but we can think or consider that bitcoin can be used as a center of all other currencies of other nations like it is used now in trading. Sure it can be the most used currency but not the national currency. After all you don’t possess bitcoin physically. People would prefer something they can touch or possess as their national currency.
Pages:
Jump to: