Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin as national currency? - page 8. (Read 967 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 06:00:03 AM
It is possible. Everything can be possible in terms of currency. Nowadays there is a country that accept the payment through btc amount equal to the items amount. If this will continue it can be applied in other countries. Then applied by others too. Until the time btc will be the national currency. It takes time to make it come true.
Activity: 53
February 27, 2018, 05:55:02 AM
I can see it happening on a very free country such as singapore and others.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 05:54:14 AM
Bitcoin how to become the national currency, I think this can not happen. Because bitcoin is not owned by any country, bitcoin price fluctuations, if used as a currency of a country will not be possible, and bitcoin transactions very difficult, only those who know about electricity smartphones and computers can be made.
Activity: 281
February 27, 2018, 05:52:15 AM
      Bitcoin as national currency,i think it is impossible because of the nature of bitcoin,verry volatile and many countries are still against in bitcoin. Another thing,bitcoin is decentralized and every country has a government law to follow in terms of currency to be use.
Activity: 236
February 27, 2018, 05:51:05 AM
For now bitcoin can not be totally use as national currency, it has to go alongside with the fiat because most people are not acquainted with the usage of bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
February 27, 2018, 05:45:45 AM
I think this is possible to happen in the economic developed countries and maybe we will live to see it happening in our lives
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 05:43:46 AM
I think is really impossible to make bitcoin as national currency. Because we all know about the price of bitcoin, they always increase and decrease for several time. National currency should have a stable price, so what bitcoin to do if they want to be national currency just make their price stable first.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
February 27, 2018, 05:37:58 AM
Could it be possible that in the future there are countries that use bitcoin as the national currency??

With the history and the tradition of paper money in some countries, I think that there is a little possibility of this happening because of paper money and their national currency makes countries different from one another and also speaks of the marketability and their economic standing in the whole world. That’s why I think that bitcoin is a supplement but it cannot stand on its own due to the world’s dependency on the paper money and its currency it represents
Activity: 280
February 27, 2018, 05:34:38 AM
In order to deal with ever-growing issues with hyperinflation, the country of Venezuela may soon decide to adopt a new currency: Bitcoin.
As explained by CoinTelegraph, Bitcoin has been the subject of a massive amount of mining and purchasing over the last few months, leading to a number of rumors regarding the country’s desire to incorporate it into their financial structure.
Activity: 27
February 27, 2018, 05:33:24 AM
Could it be possible that in the future there are countries that use bitcoin as the national currency??

Maybe Yes? Just like in Zimbabwe, their government screwed up their economy with no physical money around the people found a way around it and they start using E-Wallet as their money. maybe in the future there will be a country that will use BTC as module.
Activity: 238
February 27, 2018, 05:28:29 AM
Something so volatile will never be accepted as national currency.
I agree with your opinion, the bitcoin price is too volatile, high risk, the government can not accept bitcoin as their currency, while the government has not managed to bitcoin , tax evasion, money laundering will happen a lot. I think bitcoin is a game rather than a kind of asset used in life. That is my personal opinion, I would like everyone to comment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
February 27, 2018, 05:25:24 AM
I'm pretty sure that bitcoin will be definitely used in the future but, making it as a national currency of a particular country would be impossible. It will be difficult for a country to acknowledge bitcoin as their national currency because bitcoin has many users throughout the world, and some people acknowledged bitcoin as an asset only. There is a possibility that some country will use digital currency as their national currency in the future but I think those will be Alternative Coins. Not Bitcoin.
Activity: 84
February 27, 2018, 05:11:22 AM
Ofcourse bitcoin is a possible natonal currency because he is in demand in this word.
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
February 27, 2018, 05:08:43 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized, and it is one of its advantages. If it will be national currency it will be controlled by government, so I do not think that it is good.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 05:06:57 AM
Bitcoin for the state is a threat to the loss of control over cash flows. Bitcoin in no way can replenish the treasury of the state.
The anonymity of the crypto currency allows citizens to avoid the universal control over monetary transactions. Thus, in my opinion, the country's economy will decline.
Activity: 33
February 27, 2018, 05:04:23 AM
most other countries have become bitcoin as their national money. I hope my country can accept bitcoin as its national currency
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 04:56:44 AM
The existence of a crypto-currency system is unprofitable for the state and any country will try either to ban bitcoin, or to seek methods of regulating crypto-currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
February 27, 2018, 04:51:47 AM
I do not think so. because every country has its own currency. and cryptocurrency is only used for virtual currency.

Every country has their own standards. Country currency is not determined by the common people in the mass. It is determined by the government which has high standards for choosing the main currency for their nation. This scenario of the Bitcoin prevailing would be possible only if some main nations accept Bitcoin as the main currency; then the others would follow ( That will never happen )!
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 04:51:12 AM

No it will not became national currency, first of all there are not enough bitcoins, besides, if it will be under the control of the state it will loose its main feature decentralization.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 27, 2018, 04:45:41 AM
It does not seems for me realistic, as there will not be enough bitcoins to supply all the population, especially of the big country.
Pages:
Jump to: