Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 10. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

If you're patient enough, profit will come to you with btc. I will say that some % of your saving should be invested in bitcoin which will help you to retire a rich life as price of btc tends to rise in future as well.
Activity: 112
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

the benefit are obvious aren't they? by holding your bitcoin become more valuable, and without doing nothing you could be rich!, what you want more than this? only gold offer this same thing but gold is going anywhere anymore, bitcoin has a very potential to go 10x or 100x in 10 years, i'm all for bitcoin

Yeah, Bitcoin has great potential and can emerge as one of the best security with time.

Saving and holding bitcoin for a long period of time is done normally when the price is down then sale or trade it if it is a high value. But some of us are saving it for their future and to have a big profit someday.
Activity: 401
Merit: 100

Come share your thoughts

There are a lot of people who has bitcoin for the last years, but there are some people who has bitcoin and don't know how much is its value. There are also people who has a lot of bitcoin but they cannot open their wallet to sell their bitcoins. Storing your bitcoin and waiting for the price to go up is a good investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
save Bitcoin in Wallet for a long time, of course hope later Bitcoin price will rise high. with the hope of getting a big profit, that's an investment and all that there is a risk.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
People store their bitcoins because they're waiting for its value to increase so that they can have a huge profit.

Although the profit is smaller when compared with the trade. But I think there are many benefits in getting, by storing bitcoin and of course as future investment because it has good prospects for investment other than that crypto currency is a good asset
Activity: 252
Merit: 9
And if you know the bitcoin price will continue to increase for years to come, you should save a bit of sugar at this time.
I keep saving, because I believe that saving bitcoin for a long time will be good for me. The more bitcoins we will save, will tell you that this is a very good thing and this is a wise decision. The price increase is very surprising now, so this is the best thing to do.
Activity: 82
I agree with you that holding bitcoin wil be an advantage of gaining profit but it is not also bad to try other methods to earn bitcoin.  Smiley
If there many people who save and keeping their bitcoins, it is because they believed keeping it will give them a big profit in the future once bitcoin reach the high price value especially this year
Activity: 196
It is a wise thought to spare bitcoin for quite whereas and that i am nearly sure that we have a tendency to square measure reaching to profit by it. As time cruises by, the bitcoin is getting outstanding so, varied unit of measurement contributive on it and its worth goes high every single time with the exception of the red days. among the event that we have a tendency to square measure reaching to spare our bitcoins, we have a tendency to square measure reaching to whereas not a doubt advantage custard apple.
Activity: 280
Sometimes saving bitcoin for a long time will give you more profit especially when the price of bitcoin will rise high so some of the people hold their bitcoin and wait for the time that its price will go high to earn more profit so others invest it also.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The main reason for keeping the bitcoin for long time is  capital gain. People believe it will cost much more in the future as bitcoin is growing rapidly. And the best part is the amount of bitcoins is constant and can’t be more than 21 million. Thus its value will gradualy grow.

That is the main reason why there are new investors are used to invest with bitcoin because it will surely grow or the price will surely rise. We just need to be patient and hold our investment.
Activity: 392
It is the biggest benefit you will get from bitcoin when  you keep it for a long time.. Why, for bitcoin price increases almost yearly.. But it is also best to sell it once you have profited the roll back again once dump.. No need to keep it for a long time to get profit you must know how to play with crypto.
Activity: 142
crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank
Saving more bitcoins for a long period of time will make you rich. Because bitcoin is ideal for long time investments. Many successful investors was successfully become rich because of this saving bitcoin for a long time because when you save,  it may be doubled or even more higher in the future. So hold bitcoins and save for the future.
Activity: 420
sometimes it's to risky to stored our invest in our wallet,we don't know if what happen in our saving because there's a lot of hacker's...there's a lot of way's to hold our investing in bitcoin to our wallet,some are success...These people stored bitcoins in their wallet as a savings for them and when the time bitcoin price will reach higher price in the market, they will sell their holdings so that profit will be earned. In this way of holding bitcoin amount is really a profitable aspects of investments and you will have no hard times convicing other people to buy products, and you only need is bitcoin balances in your wallet...
Yes saving of bitcoin is really beneficial for them who hold their bitcoin for long time and that's why they will get huge profit, so they can perfect planing for future as like starting a business, i think many of people should invest their money because bitcoin price is increasing and that is the best time.
Activity: 300
I think that bitcoin is designed for such an action in order to get a big benefit over a long period of time
Activity: 210
sometimes it's to risky to stored our invest in our wallet,we don't know if what happen in our saving because there's a lot of hacker's...there's a lot of way's to hold our investing in bitcoin to our wallet,some are success...These people stored bitcoins in their wallet as a savings for them and when the time bitcoin price will reach higher price in the market, they will sell their holdings so that profit will be earned. In this way of holding bitcoin amount is really a profitable aspects of investments and you will have no hard times convicing other people to buy products, and you only need is bitcoin balances in your wallet...
Activity: 742
Merit: 160

Come share your thoughts

Bitcoin has a high volatile so there is really a large possibility that your money would grow more as you save it for a long time. It is a strategic idea of the people who want to recieve more profit over time. It may sound selfish but it is where they get their extra income from. Not doing it would totally make a great impact in their lives. Let us just leave them the choice on whether they would hold it for long or not.
Activity: 129

Come share your thoughts

Come share your thoughts

Come share your thoughts

Activity: 42
Of course make a profit, I envy those people who bought bitcoin at least 3 years ago...
Pages:
Jump to: