Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 8. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The main reason for keeping the bitcoin for long time is  capital gain. People believe it will cost much more in the future as bitcoin is growing rapidly. And the best part is the amount of bitcoins is constant and can’t be more than 21 million. Thus its value will gradualy grow.
,,,Exactly, that the amount of bitcoin is constant and can't be more than 21 million. This is why we must keep the bitcoin for a long time and waiting until the price in the market will rise the value. So, it's better to keep bitcoin in the wallet  than saving money in the bank.
Activity: 66
To be honest no one knows what is the full potential of bitcoins as may be tomorrow we see price of $5k and in next few months it can climb even to $10k and so on as no one knows which is the highest price of bitcoins and people will sell their coins when they are making huge profits from it and buy it back when price drops and I think that is the best way to play with your coins. Embarrassed
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
Actually i am one of those people who stored bitcoins on my wallet for long term investment. I badly need to save for my children future. And investing bitcoins is more appropriate than saving our money to the bank which only give us a little bit of interest, almost none eventually.
No doubt that saving bitcoin for long term is a good decision, specially for those people who have their day job and cannot give full time to bitcoin trading or short term investment. They just need to hold bitcoin and wait  and i am sure that they will get a good profit from bitcoin investment after some time. I myself holding bitcoin for  a long time and pretty confident about the profit that i can get from bitcoin.
Activity: 210
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Because, they know that their investment will grow i mean double or triple one day. We are treating it as an investment like time deposit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Storing bitcoin on a wallet for long time have more benefits that we can get. To reach a big profit is the main reasons why people stored it. We believe that our money will double and more. It can serve as a great asset which will generate more money than even keeping a gold. Saving enough bitcoin can also serve the fortress to lean on during retirement. Bitcoin is our saviour in everything.

Obviously storing bitcoins and stacking it to keep on increasing will make you earn more profit in the future since the volume is keep on increasing due to the people who are keep on investing because they are also trusting bitcoins that it has a bright future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is always changing price but mostly rising up that means on long range we will get free profit without hardwork and other difficult stuff. Thats all.
Activity: 224
The benefits of storing bitcoin in a long time  is certainly a huge advantage. Where the previous price is very low and in a long time usually the price is much higher. But for someone who likes to trade bitcoin, they buy and sell it when they get a profit in a very short time.
This is the difference between storing bitcoin in a long time, it will get a huge profit. On one condition, the fund for investing in bitcoin is not needed in a long time or excess money.
Activity: 392
Some people believe that bitcoin is currency futures in the world, therefore many are saving and investing to the time it arrives and hopes the longer bitcoin has the value that will be expensive. actually quite reasonable since the development of the bitcoin getting bigger nowadays.
For me the benefit of saving bitcoin for long time is tha value or the price of bitcoin can increase very high, and j believe that by trusting and saving our bitcoin can surely help us to became very profitable in the future and i am sure that holding our bitcoin for long time can help us to be rich.
Activity: 308

Come share your thoughts

Storing bitcoin on a wallet for long time have more benefits that we can get. To reach a big profit is the main reasons why people stored it. We believe that our money will double and more. It can serve as a great asset which will generate more money than even keeping a gold. Saving enough bitcoin can also serve the fortress to lean on during retirement. Bitcoin is our saviour in everything.

Yes I think the benefits of Bitcoin will remain for a long time. Bitcoin is a very valuable currency. Bitcoin gives us many benefits. For example, earn money while sitting in the house. Bitcoin is a great opportunity for the unemployed. Bitcoin also provides many profitable profits when it increases its value. Bitcoin can easily be traded through it. Bitcoin has earned a lot of money, which has given us a lot of advantages. For this benefit, Bitcoin will live forever.
Activity: 104
People who have bought bitcoins in the past when the price was too low have become millionaire by now and that was possible only because they saved bitcoins for a long time and even now its not too late to buy bitcoins and save it for the future as price of bitcoins will definitely skyrocket when demand will go higher and many more people will start adopting bitcoins which will led to very high price in future so the best thing would be to buy bitcoins now as price is not too high and save it for next couple of years.
indeed everyone wants to have a big profit in bitcoin, they all take advantage of the moment of falling bitcoin prices by buying bitcoin, then they hold it for as long as possible until the desired price materializes and sells it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
People who have bought bitcoins in the past when the price was too low have become millionaire by now and that was possible only because they saved bitcoins for a long time and even now its not too late to buy bitcoins and save it for the future as price of bitcoins will definitely skyrocket when demand will go higher and many more people will start adopting bitcoins which will led to very high price in future so the best thing would be to buy bitcoins now as price is not too high and save it for next couple of years.
Activity: 140
if someone keep bitcoin since 2010 until now then they will get many advantages .. why? because bitcoin prices have increased significantly and if you buy now then you are selling 8-9 more years then you will also experience the same thing ..
Activity: 79
Saving bitcoin for a long time is investing for good. If the value of bitcoin goes high as the time passes then the more profits people can get. But we can't always say that it will consistently goes up, there are times that the price will go down, at this time it is not an advantage to hold bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9

Come share your thoughts

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The holders don't seem to be obtaining profits for your information square measure|they're} learning edges on account of worth|the price} of bitcoin goes up and there's no profits in lightweight of the very fact that their money that are returning in is relying upon their purchased value thus frugal and holding bitcoin for end of the day is even, despite all the difficulty on the grounds that the conceivable profit is large and you merely have to be compelled to pause.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
the benefit of the higher price. As the coin market price goes higher each year. if you notice bitcoin price orignally start at 0.7 $ compared today which the price goes to 8,000 usd. There is a huge difference of coin market price from the past and present. If you are positive enough to invest in bitcoin then it will be possible to earn more in investing for more than 3 years then you can expect a hugr profit to it. That is a good thing about investment especially in bitcoin. There is no reason for you not get more profit from it. Some of the members here get addicted to it.
Activity: 52
People have their own reasons for keeping bitcoin in their wallets for a very long time. Probably, they bought their bitcoin for a certain price and they want to earn for a certain fold. However, the market is unstable so they are just waiting for the perfect time to trade. They maybe also keeping some bitcoin for future use. Let say, the value of bitcoin is not enough to purchase properties so they hold it for now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Yes, if we save for a long time then we can get a big profit, when we buy bitcoin then must have a target of at least 2 years, do not check the price too often because if it goes down can make us panic and sell despite loss.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14

Come share your thoughts

Bitcoin is good and when saved for future use can be beneficial. It can serve as a great asset which will generate more money than even keeping a gold. Saving enough bitcoin can also serve the fortress to lean on during retirement. Anyway, you cannot save all your earned Bitcoin for future use. You must budget it in a way to spend some, save some and invest some.
Activity: 92
Of benefit is to make a profit. With bitcoin price speculation increasingly rising. With so many people interested in bitcoin, of course the bitcoin price is getting taller. By saving for a long time, very much profit is expected.
Pages:
Jump to: