Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 6. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
We all know that bitcoin price is volatile and so unpredictable so holding bitcoin for a long time can give you only two result, it's either you win by having the price double or more over or lose because of the price drop. For me the benefit of the saving is the experience you gain from that situation weather you lose or you win, and from that you will have the more knowledge on how to play the market of crypto currency. There are many bitcoin holder who benefits nowadays but all of them have different journey and results so you better find it by yourself.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
The benefit of bitcoin saving for a long time is you will sell it in the right time, right place, right decision, right price. If you store your bitcoin in a long time, you can decide if you will hold it or sell it. Smiley
Activity: 378
Yes true, bitcoin is more profitable if we keep for a long time, and I hope that all bitcoin users do not panic when the price drops, it is a good opportunity to buy because we can get a cheap price.
Well if we will able to save our bitcoin for long time, there is no doubt that it can really give us a lot of money, and for me if we will able to hold it before 2018 will end, i am sure that we have a chance to be rich, just like what happend last december 2017, the value of bitcoin  was pump to $19k.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

Because they believe that price will hit high points for sure; also it's logical that they don't sell it for current prices.
Indeed it is profit to hold your bitcoin for long time as bitcoin is full of profit if you hold it with a lot of patience. Price of bitcoin use to increase and decrease but we will have to understand the time of holding and the time of selling, most of the time people hold bitcoin at the time of low price and they sell at high, so patience makes your profit very high, gradually price of bitcoin is increasing don’t sell it, wait and you will see how high your bitcoin will grow within few months.
Activity: 152
The purpose of people who store bitcoin for a long time is for long-term investments and also they store bitcoin in a long time is to get big enough profit if one day bitcoin price soar very high.
Activity: 350
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?
Come share your thoughts
Reading this topic a year after its publication, I understand that in a year someone will read our correspondence today and think how the bitcoin cheap then cost. Just as we are now thinking about how in March 2017 the bitcoin was cheap. In my opinion, everyone understands the answer to the question of the author of this topic? Naturally, those who collect and multiply bitcoin will become richer with time.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
You can get really big benefit from saving for a long time, for example, when someone started save it 3years ago, he have a really big profit now, so you know - all the people, who do it, have profit now.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
is very rewarding because when bitcoin prices soar they will sell their coins and they will earn a sizable profit
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
Come share your thoughts
Because they believe that price will hit high points for sure; also it's logical that they don't sell it for current prices.
Moreover, after the bitcoin price rose to $20,000, everyone began to understand that if bitcoin was so expensive, then it can once again rise to this price and it has all the chances to cost even more. It is this hope for a price increase above $20,000 that pushes people to not sell their bitcoin and just wait
Activity: 28
I think saving bitcoin is a good idea and one of the best thing to get a higher profit and It is the most common and easy method of making big profits with bitcoin that is simply holding it for a long time. people save them because they could sell them at the highest price possible. a little risk by that person turns out to be the life-changing investment for him.

I think , some people of bitcoin save their benefits for the future. but others they invest for a longtime it's because a profitable or else 25% for savings and 50% for investing of bitcoin and 25% for thier expenses we must budgeting how to save money for the future .
Activity: 42
High risk bitcoin trading, you can buy bitcoin for long-term and medium-term investment. For example buy bitcoin for 1 million rupiah and you save for 5 years. bitcoin prices will continue to rise every year and you may sell them for 50 million rupiah. It can be said that bitcoin is digital gold or digital properties.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Come share your thoughts

I think  people hold their bitcoin as savings. When the time comes they feel bitcoin reach its highest value that they can earn the biggest, they will trade them. Or some are just saving for future use.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
Holding bitcoin is very profitable. Imagine if we holding bitcoin from 2011, we can buy bitcoin on that year with low price and bitcoin price right now become expensive. I am believe that holding bitcoin for long time is profitable and time will pay us well
Activity: 120
No one can guess with certainty that the bitcoin price will later rise to a fantastic price. But this is only part of the analysis of investors that bitcoin will rise in price for the various reasons it carries. And it could be true later. They have tried to fight for bitcoin life with a lot of support that is here. With a lot of bitcoin support will continue to survive and the price can go up. Benefits to be obtained by them, of course, they will get a lot of money from the investment-saving bitcoin that they store in their own wallet.
Activity: 231

Come share your thoughts

their goal of storing bitcoin in their wallets for a long time is to have a high price, so if they sell it later, it will be very profitable. actually holding back in the long run does not promise to earn that much profit, because we do not know when bitcoin has a high price.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is good for longterm investment. But it is also good to use or to sell it during its peak. Then rebuying it again when the price crashes. 
My bitcoin investment has doubled since I sold my BTC at 19k, now I am rebought BTC again using the money I earned the time I sold Bitcoin to 19k. So I got a huge 2x profit.

Come share your thoughts

Activity: 212
Yeah it will surely benefit you if you can save it for a long time as price keeps on going higher and higher so if you manage to save them for next few years then it can bring best profits for you.
A good trader must equip patience to themselves for them to achieve their expected price or income in a particular holding. The longer time you will hold it the bigger possibility that your income will be double up or even tripled up. As the time passes by many investors encourage to invest so because of that the demand of bitcoin is rising up so the price also.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Yes true, bitcoin is more profitable if we keep for a long time, and I hope that all bitcoin users do not panic when the price drops, it is a good opportunity to buy because we can get a cheap price.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
It's really a good thing to keep bitcoins for a long time because during the long course of period of holding on to it, the price exchange would have increased, turning it to a huge profit. Unless one has a huge need to use the bitcoins they have at the moment, saving it is much better.

Working a regular job allows you to get more Bitcoin and you can also make more fiat while paying your bills as well. I guess that most people on this forum like to just sit around on their computer waiting for money to jump inside their pockets. Well, I am here to tell you that those things usually don't happen often so I would suggest that you get to work soon before the price of Bitcoin goes up in value.
Activity: 340

Come share your thoughts

In saving for a long time, you have lots of benefits that you may possibly get. First is, you can have a larger earnings. The long you hold the higher chance of having large value of bitcoin. You just choose whether the value is enough for you or you are wanting for more. Another, it is good for future expenses or future needs. It can bring large profit for you and for your family.
Pages:
Jump to: