Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 9. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

the benefit are obvious aren't they? by holding your bitcoin become more valuable, and without doing nothing you could be rich!, what you want more than this? only gold offer this same thing but gold is going anywhere anymore, bitcoin has a very potential to go 10x or 100x in 10 years, i'm all for bitcoin

Yeah, Bitcoin has great potential and can emerge as one of the best security with time.

It can be happen if there's a stable value of bitcoin crypto currency. Saving or holding for a long period of time is a good idea but it depends the value/price of token in the market sales.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
When you saving bitcoins for a long time your profit is growing without any work from you. The only one problem it will take many time and nerves.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Money savings is one type of investment in the market because if you hold some of the parents you are decreasing the supply in the market as because Bitcoin is fixed in the network so nobody can create additional Bitcoins which you holding so this results in an increase in price when many people do it together. Just take an example that when Bitcoin was first launched in 2009 it cost around $5 but today it has crossed $10,000 so if you have 200 coins from that time then you are a millionaire.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Many expect Bitcoin price increases because initially Bitcoin can only buy pizza. But now it's so high, that's everyone's hope of Bitcoin price increases
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
True, bitcoin is a long-term investment so if we are patient to wait then we will get big profit, just like today many people panic when they just buy bitcoin and just hope the price skyrocket, wait at least 5 years then I sure will success and rich.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Some people believe that bitcoin is currency futures in the world, therefore many are saving and investing to the time it arrives and hopes the longer bitcoin has the value that will be expensive. actually quite reasonable since the development of the bitcoin getting bigger nowadays.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

The people store their bitcoin for a long time because the benefit that they can get is they can gain a lot of profit. It is possible that their money will be doubled or more. Because if bitcoin price will rise it is possible that their own bitcoin will rise too. It is also possible they save it because they wait for the perfect time to use it. But it is also risky because if the bitcoin price will fall it is sad to say that their own bitcoin will fall too.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108

Come share your thoughts

I hope you saved your bitcoin since your post date Smiley price dfference is really huge..
Activity: 350
Merit: 111

Come share your thoughts

of course,saving bitcoin will give you benefit  you just need to save it for some time or hold it for a few years. depends on your need
you will benefit by reselling your bitcoin at a higher price?
Activity: 6
It depends because bitcoin currency is not stable but storing it can benefit in some ways.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I prefer to keep long term because of the expectation that the price of bitcoin will rise very much. Even if the price drops, i consider it a bit more opportunity to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin Long term investment is also a serious accumulation for the future.
Long-term investments are good when you have the spare cash and there are other sources of income. If you earn by means of bitcoin, that will be more correct to trade in it.
Merit: 251
I prefer to keep long term because of the expectation that the price of bitcoin will rise very much. Even if the price drops, i consider it a bit more opportunity to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin Long term investment is also a serious accumulation for the future.
Activity: 25
which obviously they do solely just want to make a profit, they hold their bitcoin in the wallet waiting for a high price or perceived price according to their taste, then they sell.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Come share your thoughts

That is because they believe in the investment of bitcoin and hence no matter what happens or every bad news or panic, they won't sell if all their coins at a cheap price. That is the power of an investor
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

Come share your thoughts

The reason is that, everyone is expecting to earn a huge amount of profit when the market price increase to the highest cap, it was very easy to obtain profit and you do not really need to work really hard just like in the corporate world so everyone is really interested.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
Of course you will get big benefit, because bitcoin is the best cryptocurreny now and value of it will increase with time, so if you want, just invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
A lot of bitcoin you keep means a large amount of profit you earn for a certain period of time. That's the benefit you get for saving it for a long time. Most of all, if the bitcoin you are keeping are coming from bounty hunting and not directly from your wallet or from your savings. No worries because you're not buying them, it is the reward you get for your hardwork, patience and perseverance. 
I totally agree with you and even more than I can say thanks bounty companies you can earn starting capital and fill their wallets, with no spending their money.
Activity: 196
A lot of bitcoin you keep means a large amount of profit you earn for a certain period of time. That's the benefit you get for saving it for a long time. Most of all, if the bitcoin you are keeping are coming from bounty hunting and not directly from your wallet or from your savings. No worries because you're not buying them, it is the reward you get for your hardwork, patience and perseverance. 
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
By seeing a very short price change, I do not think bitcoin is right if it's stored for a long time. Saving is good but bitcoin itself has shown its characteristics more suitable for short-term trading
Activity: 266
I think they will profit a lot of sustain from storing bitcoin for a long times.Always rising bitcoin prices create us profit a lot of profit. you gain not have to discharge adherence hard to earn portion.just by storing bitcoin without help. The longer you quantity bitcoin the more child maintenance you will have. It's because of the demand of bitcoin a lot and makes the bitcoin price go occurring. If we see at bitcoin prices from year to year rise significantly. This is your era to invest bitcoin in order for you to earn maintenance.
Pages:
Jump to: