Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin benefit of saving for a long time? - page 5. (Read 82307 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 100
Many things we can get if you want to be patient to wait, I'm sure that someday bitcoin become official payment system that legalized many countries so that if we wait for long time then we will get big profit.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

The benefit they can get if they save bitcoin for a long time, is big profit. It may double or tripple the money that you invested in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
why so many people store their bitcoin in their wallet for a long time, whether the benefits will they get?

Come share your thoughts

As we saw the price of Bitcoin is more and more increasing so using bitcoin like an saving method is the best idea. Indeed, if you saving your money in the bank, you'll  receive a little benefit yearly, but with Bitcoin your money can 2x in a year ( in 2017, Bitcoin increased 20x help investors earn a lot of money) even more. Bitcoin bring much profit for investors but it also ask we have to patience and not panic sell when the price goes down.
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
If you manage to save bitcoins for a long time then it will definitely help you in positive way and will give you best returns on your investments in future so I am not spending my coins at a moment as I am sure that it will hold much higher value in future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
It is sounds like good to all of us, but we cannot predict whether it is good to save our bitcoin now. We cannot either know what will happen for the next few days. Even today, bitcoin value goes high overnight, but from this morning it came down also. We should learn first what may happen over a long period of time.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
A lot of people have already started to jump into cryptocurrency, and that means the demands of it is raising each day. And you can imagine it yourself how the price will go when there are a lot of people seeking for the crypto coins.
Exactly, Bitcoin is receiving more and more attention every day, many new investors are starting to participate in this market, that means that they will invest and contribute some new capital into Bitcoin, of course the price of bitcoin will increase when many people want to own it. And if we accumulate a large amount of bitcoin, I can only say that we will be millionaires in the new age, or worse, we will also have a good life, it is a great benefit for saving Bitcoin, and I think most will fall into this situation because saving is very hard to have a large amount of bitcoin, so I suggest that everyone should think about investing more instead of just saving
Activity: 1

Come share your thoughts

These people stored bitcoins in their wallet as a savings for them and when the time bitcoin price will reach higher price in the market, they will sell their holdings so that profit will be earned. In this way of holding bitcoin amount is really a profitable aspects of investments and you will have mo hard times convicing other people to buy products, and you only need is bitcoin balances in your wallet.
ok
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 252
Precisely bitcoins has a big benefits for a long time, Bitcoins existence has limited numbers, Due to its popularity most of the people are craving to have a piece of it, the more people wants to obtain bitcoin the faster the value will stretch up. In a long run if you hold bitcoins as early as today,  The year comes bitcoin value will increase then that's the right time to sell.
Activity: 354

Come share your thoughts

The bitcoin value change everytime. So there's a big impact if we save the bitcoin. There is a negetive as well as a positive happens. If you save the bitcoin for a long time the good is there's a great profit thatvyou can earn because if the bitcoin price will increase yoir own bitcoin will increase too. But there's a bad thing if the bitcoin will decrease your own bitcoin will decrease too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
A lot of people have already started to jump into cryptocurrency, and that means the demands of it is raising each day. And you can imagine it yourself how the price will go when there are a lot of people seeking for the crypto coins.
Activity: 266
The bitcoin investment is not meant for impatient one or weak heads ,if you ca hold for a long time than you can benefit from a huge profit
Activity: 518
Because of the unstable value of bitcoin, many people have long stored bitcoins in bitcoins, whose value is increasing year by year, and potentially huge potential.

As the value of bitcoin goes up, those who keep their bitcoins in their wallets for years are sure to reap the benefits.

Many guys are still in a hurry to sell Bitcoins and get at least the smallest benefit as they are scared by the market volatility. Personally, I am holding my BTC.
Activity: 184
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
of course because they want to gain the maximum profit they keep bitcoin in a long time waiting for bitcoin prices high from the price they buy.bitcoin is a good digital currency for investment tool but remember invest always have risk.we must be angel investors who sincere funds on the business and ready to lose.
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
The benefit of saving bitcoin for a long time is when bitcoin pumps or let's say a sudden increase of value. You can get a bigger profit than other altcoins or coins here in yhe crypto currency. The value of bitcoin is very volatile. The value of bitcoin is always decreasing by the first up to second quarter of the year then it will regaim it's high value by the last month or maybe just the beginning of the last quarter.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
In my opinion, many people stack the coins for a long time to hope that the chart will reach their desired price so they can earn the profit.
But in other cases, there are some people stacking their coins to be deposited in the future.

Saving bitcoin for long time will give you more benefits rather than short time. Because the price of bitcoin is very low now. So this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Hold that bitcoin for long time, because the price will rise again with tremendous growth. Save the bitcoin for future it will give you more and more profit than invest. Many people are now ready to invest in bitcoin for future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
From one side it's smart decision but from the other you never know what gonna happen with bitcoin in 2 days but you want to make this investment for years, lame.
Activity: 322

Come share your thoughts

people store their bitcoin in their wallet for long time because they are believing that the price will rise. almost all of us buying bitcoin if the bitcoin price low then store on the wallets after the depreciation of the price or f the price is rising we will exchange it for good you earn profit from it just like an investment in a bank you put your money in the bank the you let it grow by the time past by the money will grow it is big enough you will withdraw it you earn profit by just putting your money on your wallet and then wait until the price gets high.
Activity: 91

Come share your thoughts

by seeing fluctuations of the bitcoin prices, I think bitcoin for along therm investing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Come share your thoughts

Because they believe that price will hit high points for sure; also it's logical that they don't sell it for current prices.
Bitcoin although a lot of people may argue is a good long-term investment since the profits you could potentially gain in the industry is very high compared to other investments. The value of bitcoin although is very unstable is exponentially rising with every passing year so this brought me to the conclusion that bitcoin is a good long-term investment. You would gain tremendous amounts of profits.
Activity: 56

Come share your thoughts

Offcourse I get benefit from bitcoin. In My opinion, bitcoin is investing for along therm, because by seiing fluctiations now, bitcoit get alot benefit when you hold untul the price high
Pages:
Jump to: