Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior! - page 14. (Read 2965 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 10:22:30 PM
Yes. Since no one controls an individual's personal bitcoin asset, it is very helpful. Decentralization is the best factor about bitcoin.

Its a true,because no whoever you will be able control Bitcoin as long as it and counting of counting the participating and consumers.Bitcoin is good asset to everyone who want earn bitcoin and needs money it is so very helpful to us.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 10:21:56 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!

I agree with what you said sir. However, bitcoin cannot be a savior for many situations, it is only acknowledge as a savior because of its financial benefit to the users.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
January 08, 2018, 09:52:42 PM
The Savior seems too big, I do not mean to patronize but bitcoin save me in thinking about technology, of course also help me in terms of finance, it is true bitcoin has become savior for me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
January 08, 2018, 09:35:43 PM
well yes bitcoin can be a savior of poverty, there will be no more poverty if many people with a good heart will know about bitcoin and those who are poor now can change their life using bitcoins. for sure there is a chance that this will happen.
Well i can say that bitcoin is a Savior.Savior in the sense that bitcoin can save me from my financial problem and through joining this campaign i can earn money for my family because as of now we have no job and work at all so Thanks to Bitcoin.
Activity: 249
January 08, 2018, 09:06:17 PM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!

Yes you're right bitcoin can indeed be a savior. Honestly speaking i was entered the world of bitcoin due to financial constraints then someone offer me this and it really worth it to enter this because it will benefited you a lot economically. So now I'm enjoying the benefit of bitcoin and it really save me from poverty.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
January 08, 2018, 08:52:25 PM
Bitcoin save me in my financial problem so for me bitcoin is my savior, before that i didn't know about bitcoin, financial is my problem but since i start invest on bitcoin my problem in financial was gone.
That is a good thing, if we will just focus here in bitcoin our life would really change a lot, so for me I will do anything just me to earn here whether here in posting thru a campaign or investing and holding in bitcoin, It really change our life as this helps us with some of our needs that I can't afford when we are just holding in our regular job.
This great opportunity really a tool for us to improve and to have a better life coming. No wonder people are coming in just to enjoy and embraced this great technology which is recently considered as one of the biggest investment worldwide. Not only it could lift us our status in the society but also it could bring us for a new beginning.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 08:42:47 PM
Bitcoin can be savior ... Yes, people who are familiar with this says, it could change your life from poor to wealthy, . But it depends on how you handle it or use it. For me you must be a risk taker, have a positive mind and must be very wise on how you invest your bitcoin.. if your successfully done this, then you are supported from financial needs and you are saved by Bitcoin..
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
January 06, 2018, 04:37:52 AM
It is encouraging to know that bitcoin is starting to be used for really useful and beneficial things for society, instead of being an asset for the exclusive use of speculators and investors, although it is true that these countries are extreme examples in which bitcoin can make a difference.
Right and it is funny how they really portray it. Some people expect that they can just hop in on bitcoin or even join this forum and then start earning big like there is always going to be a bitcoin airdrop going around for every user of the forum.  It is really damn funny.

Without a lot of effort and hard work, this is not something that can work, and those who are thinking otherwise without some huge skills to offer are basically fooling themselves.
Activity: 532
January 05, 2018, 01:06:19 PM
Yes, bitcoin can be a savior because it can help to solve our problem in our financial and to solve poverty. Especially to the people who don't have job, so bitcoin is an opportunity and it can be a savior to us. Because bitcoin is a good source of income to the people and a great help. Bitcoin can improves our income and knowledge by investing. Bitcoin can be a savior because many people are already invest and earn profit.
Activity: 1092
January 05, 2018, 11:27:31 AM
bitcoin has been widely discussed in many countries and users of bitcoin  are growing every day, bitcoin is in great demand by the public I believe bitcoin can be a savior in the midst of economic crisis in some countries, bitcoin can help their finances because of its stable exchange rate ... even now the exchange rate is very high
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
January 05, 2018, 11:19:53 AM
yes.. bitcoin could be a savior for everyone in the world who learn and earn bitcoin in financial problem.. not easy to make money in real life and quite difficult to find offline job, bitcoin is new hope for everyone to improve their life..
Yes i agree bitcoin be savior to everyone because it will help us to earn profit,and bitcoin helps unemployed people that facing financial problem to earn money,and because of bitcoin many people change there life because bitcoin give us hope to face our problem and gives us motivation to survive.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
January 05, 2018, 11:04:35 AM
Indeed it is a savior because it will save the income of everyone who entered bitcoin community. It is easy to handle especially if you are earning by signature campaigns. I myself was saved by the financial support of bitcoin. I was able to support my studies and other needs.
Activity: 16
January 05, 2018, 10:20:48 AM
in some country they are still facing with the political and financial problem. Bitcoin can become a good option for them to build the financial status, it will let them exchange their services and money from all over the world and hence will increase in production.
Activity: 136
January 05, 2018, 10:18:06 AM
Yes bitcoin be a savior,it will help a lot to us,through bitcoin we can earn money that can buy what we need and what we want.
Activity: 238
January 05, 2018, 10:02:40 AM
Yes bitcoin can be a savior. Because many people can use it especially the students that didnt graduated in college. They can still earn money by using this.
Indeed, since the bitcoin was formed, many young millionaires have emerged from the crypto world. I also know that a lot of people are getting rich quick with bitcoin. This is truly one of the most positive signs that bitcoin in particular and crypto has in general brought to the global population. I hope in the future there will be more and more practical applications from blockchain technology can help people.
Activity: 325
January 05, 2018, 09:30:54 AM
Bitcoin save me in my financial problem so for me bitcoin is my savior, before that i didn't know about bitcoin, financial is my problem but since i start invest on bitcoin my problem in financial was gone.
That is a good thing, if we will just focus here in bitcoin our life would really change a lot, so for me I will do anything just me to earn here whether here in posting thru a campaign or investing and holding in bitcoin, It really change our life as this helps us with some of our needs that I can't afford when we are just holding in our regular job.
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 05, 2018, 09:27:29 AM
I am one of the many people that was saved by bitcoin. Yes, it really helps me a lot. Before i always drown my self in overthinking where will i get our next payment for our bills. Bitcoin is really a big help as long as people will use it in the way and earn it in a legit way. (sometimes people are being scammed by those who are very thirsty in earning in a fast way)
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
January 05, 2018, 09:13:59 AM
Bitcoin in a way can save someone else drowning financially, chaos and almost in a whirlwind of debt and not knowing where and how to solve it financial and moral crisis, other decided to end themselves just to flee from all shame, fear, and the consequences of what they've done..Bitcoin came just in a right time ... maybe send from above to help you realize that there's always a way out to every problem we encounter.. when everything's in our life seem full of disaster.. we just have to pause for a moment and say to our self.. there is a way... as long as there is God.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
January 05, 2018, 09:07:37 AM
Activity: 52
January 05, 2018, 08:47:07 AM
Yes bitcoin can be a savior. Because many people can use it especially the students that didnt graduated in college. They can still earn money by using this.
Pages:
Jump to: