Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Can Be A Savior! - page 16. (Read 2965 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 07:28:38 AM
Yes bitcoin can be a savior it can save the poor and the needy to earn some money.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
January 02, 2018, 12:59:24 PM
Yes it is really now a financial saviour i really experience this .Bitcoin has really a capacity to save our financial problem because it has really the will to provide an extra  income that even in a  single our of the day we  can really earn on it wuthout a prior notice because of its unstable price  bitcoin oa really amazing it can be  our saviour in a financial terms.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 12:14:58 PM
Yes of course,but it depends. bitcoin can save people in terms of financial situation.using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday but not at all..before you do this you need internet and gadgets.if you don't have that you can't earn a coin to convert into money if you needed it to exchange.

Yes it is. Bitcoin plays a great role to people who are having a financial problem. I also had financial problem before I started earning bitcoin. However, I was able to earn, save and invest some bitcoin. Since then, I was able to help my family, buy all the things that I need. Bitcoin saved me from all my problems.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 02, 2018, 11:56:23 AM
Yes of course,but it depends. bitcoin can save people in terms of financial situation.using this bitcoin we support our needs everyday but not at all..before you do this you need internet and gadgets.if you don't have that you can't earn a coin to convert into money if you needed it to exchange.

Yes I certainly agree. Bitcoin has been my helping hand since I've known it. I was having a trouble on where to get a sustainment for my family needs until I've heard about bitcoin. Since then, I was very eager to be rewarded just to provide my family needs. Bitcoin has changed everything and I'm very thankful for it.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
January 02, 2018, 11:44:00 AM
Until now and for a little more time we can say it can be a savior but as soon as the governments and the other big corporates include their business here it won`t be a savior anymore

If government actually make it a legal tender it would be a great boon frankly since people would be started using this for buying/selling goods and services which is now not happening much. Only for the investors to invest it is being used mostly and thus it restricts the mass adoption to an extent.
Activity: 154
January 02, 2018, 11:34:48 AM
I can not really say bitcoin is a savior as I can not a give a place for God for a human system that has been created. I have see bitcoin as a change and that it has the capacity to make one rich and prosperous but it has no capacity to save as save only come from God. I myself can actually testified how bitcoin has been of a great help to me financially and in bitcoin we have a system that is good compared to fiat.

Bitcoin can be of help to every one that have bitcoin, but not a Savior. The only savior I  know is the Lord Jesus Christ,who laid down His life for all sinners. Bitcoin actually can change the life of many, it has help many to transform their lives, has made many to become millionaires, yet it does not mean it can now be accorded the position of a savior. My bitcoin are of great gain to me and have been of great help to me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 11:12:06 AM
Until now and for a little more time we can say it can be a savior but as soon as the governments and the other big corporates include their business here it won`t be a savior anymore
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 11:04:06 AM
Back of mymind thinking really bit coin is a saviour.?
And this is my answer just an overview of my understanding.
Bit coin is really a saviour especially to a country who have a low vablue of their own money.
Bit coin to dollar is a big thing for them. A huge help to economic growth. Rapid growth will happen if you have a many bit coin then change it to dollar. Maybe that country will become wealthy as before if their leader is not corrupt.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
January 02, 2018, 09:57:43 AM
I certainly do not live in those countries, but I can safely say-for me, bitcoin in 2017 really became a savior. I had financial difficulties and thanks to bitcoin I eliminated them.
yes well  said like me...personally bitcoins save me financially stable...i am full time housewife i can earn bitcoins even i am on home.... my friends and family asking me about bitcoins they also willing to learn to earn....
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
January 02, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

Bitcoin can indeed be a savior!

I agree. I think it has all the characteristics and ingredients to help one economy gain traction and prosper, not only in their locality but worldwide. Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general has been a major player in many economies world wide because many people are beginning to see the potential it has, and they are starting to delve in deep on how it can help them gain profit. There have been so many speculations of countries trying to make laws and some even trying to impose taxes on it are just some of the moves that means many countries are starting to accept and embrace bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 02, 2018, 09:38:58 AM
The real value of bitcoin in countries with bad monetary policy is its resistance to inflation.
Government have all the time the temptation to print surplus of money, with very bad results.
With bitcoin, this is impossible.
Activity: 532
January 02, 2018, 09:33:00 AM
I certainly do not live in those countries, but I can safely say-for me, bitcoin in 2017 really became a savior. I had financial difficulties and thanks to bitcoin I eliminated them.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 09:18:58 AM
correctly. I agree if bitcoin became the Savior. There are a lot of people become millionaires after following bitcoin. Our economy will get better. our life will be better. Currently in the future will be a lot more people who change the bitcoin related in it. Have a lot to be thankful for the presence of the bitcoin. Probably still a lot of people in my neighborhood didn't trust bitcoin into the good life. I will prove my Savior bitcoin.
Activity: 168
reading.......
December 28, 2017, 11:44:49 AM

In specific countries like Venezuela and Zimbabwe, Bitcoin is working as a savior for the many as their respective economies and political systems have been rocked by turmoil and uncertainties. This has become of the inspiring roles Bitcoin has been playing for some number of people and I think as time goes on this role can be magnified in other parts of the world as well.

Now, what is this telling us. One thing for sure: During economic and political distress Bitcoin can be the best tool for people to survive economically as well as to protect their remaining assets from being swallowed by the government-sponsored economic meltdown.

One things for sure That the one that created Bitcoin and come up with this kind of idea is surreal being. After the math and calculations and the possibilities about the mining fees and the rewards is so bizarre its ridiculous. Who could have thought some software to use and make it this way and a feature that no one thinks about doing or making one is so brightly incredible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
December 28, 2017, 11:35:43 AM

People are investing in Bitcon and in other Crypto assets because it's a reliable store of wealth. It's not just because of all the economic recessions, Government and institutional corruption, it's also about people seeing a better way to manage their finances, and see their money for the very first time in their lives and in all of human history grow in value and actually do something that they've always wanted it to do, and that is to grow in value. 

That's a beautiful thing..

To see MONEY consist of all 5 key aspects of what sound money constitutes,

Money is supposed to be

1.) recognizable,

2.) divisible,

3.) portable,

4.) fungible,

5.) And it needs to be scarce.

Fiat currency doesn't share many of these properties, one of which is scarcity. The value of Government-backed fiat currency can also be manipulated and corrupted. Right now, the Federal Reserve is printing more money in to the world Economy than ever before and it's killing the value of every dollar in your pocket and all other fiat currencies around the world as well.

I have my own opinion on that last point. I don't think that money should be scarce. In fact, I don't even think that the whole idea behind scarceness is applicable to the concept of money at all. Money is not scarce nor abundant simply because it is a unit of account but the idea of scarceness cannot applied to a unit of account. Long story short, whatever amount of money is printed, this amount necessarily matches the amount of goods which can be bought with it via price discovery mechanism, at least as long as a certain money remains a unit of account in the given economy.
Activity: 126
December 28, 2017, 11:24:53 AM
Because of those countries is the reason of why we are seeing such that huge spam in this forum, because of the 3rd countries.
I have nothing left to say, only that they are the reason of this incredible spam.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
December 28, 2017, 11:23:53 AM

I believe in this, aside from that most investors of bitcoins belongs to middle class and has a wide range of investors participating and mostly just buying and holding between different status levels around the world and surely it has changed a lot of lives financially.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 28, 2017, 10:56:38 AM

Bitcoin can be a savior Because bitcoin gives life to anybody who is in need. Bitcoin saves people have no job and here's bitcoin  gives income to the  unemployed , gives extra income to employed people even rich people bitcoin is their hope to make their money more plenty. Because they will profit very quick to bitcoin that will multiply more than they expect  because bitcoin price now is really amazing that the value is getting higher and higher. Bitcoin now is the saviour to all the earth that through bitcoin people's life will change.

Yes, it can be a savoir in terms of financial apect. It is a savoir for those people who are jobless and does not have earnings in there daily lives.
Activity: 126
December 28, 2017, 10:48:24 AM

Bitcoin can be a savior Because bitcoin gives life to anybody who is in need. Bitcoin saves people have no job and here's bitcoin  gives income to the  unemployed , gives extra income to employed people even rich people bitcoin is their hope to make their money more plenty. Because they will profit very quick to bitcoin that will multiply more than they expect  because bitcoin price now is really amazing that the value is getting higher and higher. Bitcoin now is the saviour to all the earth that through bitcoin people's life will change.
Activity: 294
December 28, 2017, 10:25:48 AM
Yes, bitcoin is the savoir in many ways to peoples all over the world. It is Savior in terms of financial and mental conditions. Bitcoin help people to become self dependence and improved financial conditions by easy and fast way of earnings. Bitcoins main advantage is its decentralisation, so peoples all over the world work on it (easy to work) and make profit (work from any device with internet), and improved their lifestyle.
Pages:
Jump to: